Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E9AA1865-3AEB-4FF3-8601-7E7FCE1E2055.jpeg I’ve just been to the Emma Bridgewater factory and saw this in the outlet shop 🙊😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why do you believe he cheated? Have you ever seen Kate looking unhappy?

People have mentioned how the royals cheat but Kate is not royal. She’s a commoner who grew up in a happy family. I doubt very much she’s going to grin and bear it just to stay royal. It’s also apparently with her best friend so I doubt she would be able to still look happy in public with all that going on!

They always look happy to me. They’re clearly best friends and took the time to really know each other before they married.

The reason the British press can’t publish the story is because it’s untrue and was started by MM fans!
I believe he cheated because I’ve heard many things from people in the know that there were injunctions in the UK preventing the papers from publishing that he’s had an affair. Which is why the UK papers hinted and media outside the UK blatantly stated it. If the UK papers hadn’t had some strong evidence, they wouldn’t have even been considering publishing because they’d have lost a court case and angered Buckingham Palace.

Also I think reading between the lines at the time that he may well have cheated on her when they were dating at university and in their 20s. There is lots of press from the time about how he was interested in other women and Kate was kind of the faithful fallback. So I don’t agree that she’d not keep quiet. I think that’s exactly what she’d do. She wanted and probably still wants to be married to him.

It’s really naive to go by how happy Kate looks when out in public. It’s her job to present a certain image. She had years of training to do so and she’s been compliant, which is why she’s the wife of the future king.

Reactions: 8
I work in tv news and happen to have had to gonthrough quite a lot of recent royal footage. Looking at Kate and William in Pakistan it wasn’t that they looked unhappy exactly but there was a real noticeable lack of any warmth or intimacy. Watch their arrival to the event in Islamabad that night in the tuk tuk. They don’t look at each other once or even minutely acknowledge the others presence with a glance even as they are walking and standing side by side. I definitely don’t think they are at a happy point.

Reactions: 4
I work in tv news and happen to have had to gonthrough quite a lot of recent royal footage. Looking at Kate and William in Pakistan it wasn’t that they looked unhappy exactly but there was a real noticeable lack of any warmth or intimacy. Watch their arrival to the event in Islamabad that night in the tuk tuk. They don’t look at each other once or even minutely acknowledge the others presence with a glance even as they are walking and standing side by side. I definitely don’t think they are at a happy point.
But do you think that because they are aware that touchy feely scenes we see from Meghan and Harry are rubbing the public up the wrong way? Or that they have been fully trained to be ‘Royal’. Do we see any warmth from the Queen and Phillip?

They've been together a long time and have 3 kids. I no longer look at my husband the same way as when we first met and before kids came along. We're just comfortable with one another and we don't have PDA's!

The pics and videos I've seen of their tour in Pakistan they were laughing and smiling with one another. Suppose it depends which ones you're looking at?!

Reactions: 12
They've been together a long time and have 3 kids. I no longer look at my husband the same way as when we first met and before kids came along. We're just comfortable with one another and we don't have PDA's!

The pics and videos I've seen of their tour in Pakistan they were laughing and smiling with one another. Suppose it depends which ones you're looking at?!
I no longer hold my husband's hand in public, after a while you become so comfortable with someone you don't feel the need to grab at them all the time, yes Rachel it's a dig at you.

Reactions: 13
I'm a bit indifferent to both couples, one are just playing the game much better at the moment.

Royal fans praise 'relatable' Kate Middleton as she's seen at Sainsbury's self-service tills buying Halloween outfits for George and Charlotte

Kate spotted at Sainsbury's in Hardwick this morning between 11am and noon
Duchess asked her children what they were dressing up as for Halloween
Mother-of-four Kathy Whittaker couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her
Royal fans have praised 'relatable' Kate Middleton after she's seen at a Sainsbury's self-service tills buying Halloween outfits for George and Charlotte.

I think I’ve mentioned this before but I’ve been following Will and Kate in the royal watching community online since their wedding so have watched 8 years worth of their events lol. Their lack of intimacy/chatting in front of cameras is one of their traits that’s well known.

When they get out of cars they are always focussed on who’s in front of them and not each other.

Actually it’s a bit of an in-joke that you’ll only see them have PDA at sporting events when they’re hidden behind other people and can sneak some hand holding.

The Tuk Tuk entrance was pretty standard for them.

Reactions: 16
When they lived in Anglessey, she was often seen shopping in Waitrose and they ate out a lot in a local pub. Just because you're royal, doesn't mean you can't go in normal shops and supermarkets!

@newtoyou yes like at Eugenie's wedding where Kate was caught with her hand on William's leg!

Reactions: 14
Fair enough, it’s only from reading this thread a few months ago I even knew the rumours about Williams affair. I wasn’t expecting hand holding when I say warmth rather something much more subtle between a married couple that you can sense when it’s not there as much as when it is. But I didn’t know that was their “thing” and i hate to make assumptions based on speculation and gossip so I’m definitely not saying this is how it is. Will leave it here anyway.

Reactions: 6
1/ Rumors
I read that during a party, Rose's brother told that William and Rose had dinner together. Good for them, I have diner with male friends without my husband. Let's say Kate and William heard about Rose's brother talking too much : it seems to be fair they decided that Rose was not trustworthy person in their inner circle.
Will & Kate's tried to prevent more rumors from being released in the press.
Good for them, they have 3 kids, they want to protect their family. Once a rumor is on the headlines, it's difficult to get ride of it.
I would do the same !
Who spread the word? CDAN wrote 1 week ago the source is inside the BRF... Could it be MM ;)?
2/ Feud between the brothers
It was said/written that Harry was unhappy William raised doubts about his relation with Meghan, that's how the feud may have started.
3/ Kate & Wills
There is protocol but also, we all have different way to behave with our husband/boyfriend in public.

Reactions: 5
It has been said that the rift is because of William expressing doubts to Harry. It’s also been said it’s because Harry was upset that William cheated. And another given reason for the rift is that Meghan told the media that William had an affair with Rose, with some reports saying the affair was true, and others that it was Meghan spreading false rumours.

The one thing I do know though from being a journalist is that the British media are really unlikely to suggest an affair unless they had proof. If there is an injunction out, which I believe is the case, that suggests it’s true.

• Wow
I no longer hold my husband's hand in public, after a while you become so comfortable with someone you don't feel the need to grab at them all the time, yes Rachel it's a dig at you.
Same with my boyfriend, it gets too sweaty holding hands for more than 30 seconds. I don’t understand how Meghan and Harry do it for whole engagements, it’s difficult to walk at a normal pace as well when you’re attached to someone.

It has been said that the rift is because of William expressing doubts to Harry. It’s also been said it’s because Harry was upset that William cheated. And another given reason for the rift is that Meghan told the media that William had an affair with Rose, with some reports saying the affair was true, and others that it was Meghan spreading false rumours.

The one thing I do know though from being a journalist is that the British media are really unlikely to suggest an affair unless they had proof. If there is an injunction out, which I believe is the case, that suggests it’s true.
Yeah, but what is proof? A palace source used to be proof, until Meghan started leaking lies like a maniac.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, but what is proof? A palace source used to be proof, until Meghan started leaking lies like a maniac.
For something like that I think they’d need to have been told by several different sources or have some visual proof. I really don’t think the British press would even consider printing such a story about the future King unless they were confident that if sued they could prove it was true. Despite how it may seem it's not how they work. Saying someone so high up in the Royal Family had an affair is a very strong allegation. But the British press haven’t printed that as the RF got an injunction out, presumably based on his right to privacy.

Reactions: 4
M and H.

I don't think Harry and Meghan are going to last. Their marriage is going to suffer, both of them seem toxic as duck. They'll separate, Meghan will probably release a "tell-all" in the future. I see Harry having a breakdown. This is awful to say but I wouldn't be surprised if he dies young. Yikes.
I agree. He needed someone to understand and support him and she seems to have gone into this whole thing for self gratification. He’s so vulnerable 😩

• Sad
M and H.

OMG can you imagine if she had done the walk - who on earth does she think is to even consider it in the first place it’s beyond unbelievable!

I believe he cheated because I’ve heard many things from people in the know that there were injunctions in the UK preventing the papers from publishing that he’s had an affair. Which is why the UK papers hinted and media outside the UK blatantly stated it. If the UK papers hadn’t had some strong evidence, they wouldn’t have even been considering publishing because they’d have lost a court case and angered Buckingham Palace.
From a legal standpoint I highly doubt a super injunction is in place to silence the UK media. A super injunction would mean that there would be complete radio silence in terms of the story, regardless of any proof they might have. Both television and print media have reported on the fact that social media is awash with rumours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.