Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Charles owns the Duchy of Cornwall (as all Prince of Wales do - William will get it when Charles ascends to the throne). The Duchy are building housing developments, produce foods for Waitrose (and other independents), own farms and let them out.
ETA - Company's House shows a £3.4mill gross profit on the Duchy last year.

I believe the Queen's portfolio is to do with property letting but no doubt someone is more educated on this matter than I am.
The Queen owns the whole of Regent Street in London-I’m sure she owns lots more as well

Reactions: 3
The Queen owns the whole of Regent Street in London-I’m sure she owns lots more as well
Thank you - that sounds about right. She must make a killing. No wonder she didn't want to pay income tax 😂😂
Let's not forget the funds from opening the castles and other royal residencies and profits from the gift shops.

Thank you - that sounds about right. She must make a killing. No wonder she didn't want to pay income tax 😂😂
Let's not forget the funds from opening the castles and other royal residencies and profits from the gift shops.
Agreed...the royals are rolling in it.
However, doesn't mean some cheap wannabe Kardashian can waltz in and milk the taxpayer.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Harry and Meghan #4
They're not OK it's official but where is baby Archificial ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion- Harry and Meghan #4 Duke and Duchess of "existing, not living"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Somebody needs to tell her they can take the Duchess title away if there's a divorce. 😁
She would lose here title as HRH Duchess of Sussex, but would remain Duchess of Sussex (like Sarah Ferguson remains Duchess of York) and would only lose the Duchess title completely if she were to remarry is how I understand the situation.

Reactions: 4

She would lose here title as HRH Duchess of Sussex, but would remain Duchess of Sussex (like Sarah Ferguson remains Duchess of York) and would only lose the Duchess title completely if she were to remarry is how I understand the situation.
That's right, but its the HRH that matters so badly to her, as she obviously thought she'd be a princess, not a Duchess.
She'd be bound to remarry....and then she'd just be plain little old MeAgain...... again.

Reactions: 5
I must admit that was my first thought when I saw the Christmas card.... :unsure:
Same here, to me he just looks really odd - I feel bad saying that but I'm afraid it's what I see. According to some he looks like Harry at the same age, but I don't see it.

Reactions: 5
I love how wills and Kate has Archie in their what happened this year video 😍

Wonder if Harry and her will do ones and include wills and Kate’s trip to India

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.