Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But not things like newspapers and things that could be controversial.
I doubt it would be newspapers, if anything, it would be lifestyle magazines and there is nothing controversial about that. I dont see people bashing Prinche Charles about his overpriced carrots or the Queen letting out properties (Crown Estates) for outrageous amounts of money instead of opening them up for charitable purposes.
honestly at this point theyve been bashed for everything as lomg as its not another tabloid piece of trash, its income for them and it means they would pay their way even more.

Does Charles own it or is it part of the Duchy?
Both. He owns things that are part of the Duchy’s commercial endeavours

Reactions: 1
honestly at this point theyve been bashed for everything as lomg as its not another tabloid piece of trash, its income for them and it means they would pay their way even more.
I mean if you are here to sing their praises you certainly came to the wrong thread. There's very little at this stage that these two can do that would make me respect them.

Even the media who adores them have been baffled by a lot of their recent behaviour and the American PR firm they are using are doing them NO favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They apparently have no official engagements for January or February, so the 6 week break extends on and on....

Reactions: 13
I doubt it would be newspapers, if anything, it would be lifestyle magazines and there is nothing controversial about that. I dont see people bashing Prinche Charles about his overpriced carrots or the Queen letting out properties (Crown Estates) for outrageous amounts of money instead of opening them up for charitable purposes.

Both. He owns things that are part of the Duchy’s commercial endeavours
The difference between HMQ/Charles/Camilla and Cringe & Ginge is they do care about the Crown. Cringe & Ginge : they just want to be celebs, hanging out with A+ list people, being in the headlines on a daily basis, organise pity parties,make $£ thanks to the Crown.

Reactions: 15
I reckon she's pregnant, or trying to get pregnant, and that's why.
Oh god please no, one's enough - can't stomach the thought of months and months of that ghastly woman cupping her belly as though she's the only pregnant woman on the planet. Her and Harry make me feel like puking in my handbag. 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god please no, one's enough - can't stomach the thought of months and months of that ghastly woman cupping her belly as though she's the only pregnant woman on the planet. Her and Harry make me feel like puking in my handbag. 😝😝😝
I'd like to puke in her handbag tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon she's pregnant, or trying to get pregnant, and that's why.
Or trying to find someone to be a surrogate. Presumably MeAgain was such a demanding pain in the arse last time that the previous surrogate doesn't want the gig again.

Reactions: 3
Or trying to find someone to be a surrogate. Presumably MeAgain was such a demanding pain in the arse last time that the previous surrogate doesn't want the gig again.
Also true. Personally I don't believe the surrogate story - the kids are her meal ticket and it'll be used against her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.