Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has done NOTHING for veterans and active serving alike with this nonsense, other than heap danger on everyone. Shows he clearly was never truly ‘in’ the service if he really thinks what he’s done has been anything other than lunacy. He makes me so angry :mad:
As Tom Bower said, he is an extremely low intelligence individual. He couldn't pass his exam to get into Eton and couldn't pass the exam to be promoted from captain to major so had to leave the army. I feel for the battalion that had to work in a warzone whilst also juggling the responsibility of babysitting that thick hanger-on. At least it give PPOW a much-needed break from him.

Reactions: 36
In the UK aren't you able to leave hospital quite soon after having a baby if all is well? I stayed in 4 days and that's not unusual in the US - between 3 and 5 days for a vaginal birth.
I was out the next day I could have stayed in the hospital but my son was premature and was in the special care nursery it was a week before he was able to come home and during that time we finished setting up his room between trips to the hospital

Reactions: 9
TW suggested a framed picture of Diana as she gives birth 🤢

This is seriously fucked up. How can people not see this? A massive red flag that she's a narc, playing to his vulnerabilities and a massive red flag that he has mental health issues.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Tom Bower last night blew me away: "Harry has been a drug addict for 25 years", "Doria sold drugs and was a heavy user", "Doria went missing for 10 years but I can't legally say why". Even old Wooten looked worried: "Don't worry, it's legally locked-up", Tom reassured. bleeping hell ... Go Tom! ❤

Funny also how Tom called Harry thick, pointing out how he failed his Eton entry exam twice, his letter to Sandhurst read like it had been written by a 12 year old, and how he had to leave the army because he couldn't pass the exam to make the rank of Major. :LOL:

The best line tho was: "By destroying everyone else he hopes to save himself". That's so true. It's also so bleeping delusional. Thick druggie bleep.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I take an evening off from Hazza and Megain and a whole thread has gone pretty much!

I see Hazza is all over the news again, fucks sake 😩. Will he ever stop whining? “I didn’t boast about my kills” you still wrote about it and put it in the public domain you stupid, bleeping moron. You’ve put a massive target on your back, the backs of your fellow soldiers and the British public. How can he be so unaware of how bad it is that he wrote that? Ex soldiers don’t talk about their kills.

He can slam as many tequilas as he likes on a chat show, people still don’t like him for what he’s done. Absolute bleep, get in the bin, the pair of you.

Reactions: 35
While I fully agree that something of this nature would likely be covered up to protect the institution if it happened in the UK, or an impoverished former colony like Afghanistan - my first thought is that, if he was dumb enough to pull the same tit in California (and we know how dumb he is), he may have finally located a jurisdiction where the BRF don't have the power to influence prosecutors even if they want to. Not saying that kind of corruption isn't possible in America, but depending upon the crime/ victim/ political interests at stake... the Royals wouldn't have the sway to force the matter if it really came to it, and authorities were determined to push ahead with charges.

I'm also not saying they *necessarily* would in the UK, but let's face it - they have a lot more influence there, obviously.

This would certainly explain the sudden palace lawyering up, if true. 😳 Hazno might be even more of a colossal scumbag than even I credited him with, and the royals see unprecedented storm clouds on the horizon. I won't lie - if this is true, I hope they hit him with the max sentence and he's the first royal to die in a foreign prison. I have not a smidgen of compassion for sexual predators of any class, creed, or color. I just hope it's not true for the sake of the woman/women in question.
If he has done something in Santa Barbara county he could be in a world of hurt its not like LA county. Santa Barbara county is where Michael Jackson was on trial

• Wow
Reactions: 22
As Tom Bower said, he is an extremely low intelligence individual. He couldn't pass his exam to get into Eton and couldn't pass the exam to be promoted from captain to major so had to leave the army. I feel for the battalion that had to work in a warzone whilst also juggling the responsibility of babysitting that thick hanger-on. At least it give PPOW a much-needed break from him.
It just infuriates me, given the effort and work the rest of his comrades would have put in to be there, to get promotions, and here’s this idiot in because of who his family are. If it was my husband who had served with him, I’d be even angrier that they had to deal with this whilst in Afghan.

Yeah, no worries about everyone else’s kids and security, Harold. Not all of us have the millions to pay for private security when someone else paints a target on your back. Livid.

Reactions: 27
Well, I started reading the book and I gave up very quickly
It's very difficult to read
Thanks to the brave Tattlers who are reading it and posting extracts

One thing I'm wondering, if Harry read this for the audio book, didn't he realise what he was reading?
I suppose he had taken some magic mushrooms or something so he didn't understand what he was reading

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember first hearing the rumors that Scary Harry beat a woman nearly to death a few years ago. I didn't know about the rape part, or maybe it was implied, and I missed it. When I read about it, the attacks on women sounded like it happened in Afghanistan. Now, I'm unsure.

You can't blame the people who posted the "gossip" for turning off comments. The Meggen lovers would roast them alive if given a chance. Why invite that?
I'm reading a lot of tweets about him beating prostitutes to a pulp in Afghan brothels.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Is the bit about targeting Charles’ car in the book? That’s really disturbing.

all reads a bit like a drug induced fantasy doesn’t it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes it is Tom Bowers who was talking to Dan Wootton this evening. He said what he was saying was legally legitimate and I believe he said its in his book. He did not mention prison though/confirm although on this thread that rumour has been swirling around for ages.. He said that Doria was a very heavy drug user and dealer when she split with Thomas Markle and then seemed to disappear from M's life for 10 years but he could not reveal any more for legal reasons. So yes it is fact re drug taking but not the prison bit. He did not confirm the prison part.

Sorry that was me - he didn't say 'prison', just that she used and sold drugs, and then disappeared for ten years but wasn't legally allowed to say why. Prison is a theory on here

Reactions: 25
The telling but for me is when he said he uses psychedelics to ‘redefine his reality’ (or something like that). So he’s basically admits he doesn’t know which way is up?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Meghan’s been v quiet, hasn’t she. I’d assumed it was to let Harry hang himself - preparing the ground for the divorce.

But given Tom Bower’s comments last night, plus the comment earlier suggesting there’s court cases being worked on - is someone trying to expose Doria, and Meghan’s focusing on keeping that hidden?

Who’d’ve thought even Meghan would be collateral damage from Harry’s bin fire of a tabloidesque “book”?!

• Haha
  • Wow
What a great actress. Bravo! The performance of a lifetime that was! Pure wifey material too!

Played right into his non existent masculinity. Such a damsel in distress. “Look how popular I am on my own merit. Save me from it all, I am traumatised by my own popularity!
Lies. There are no magazines in Whole foods. Also, no deli counter. He sent her to Whole Foods that is inbthe same building as The Daily Mail. And there are guards at Whole foods so she could have gone to them
Also Daily Mail specifically remembers her walking repeatedly in front of their building for 2 hours, back and forth, until finally one of the journos went out and took some photos to put her out of her misery as tehy had been watching the two hour parade laughing at the obviousness... she purposely went in and out the public gates to maximise being seeing entering and leaving KP

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
You know what, I think if the palace knew about Harry's actions abroad 🤢 and also covered up his low intelligence etc, it is not going to reflect well on them. I want them to go cold turkey, rip the bandaid off and say "when he was young we tried to help him, we tried to suppress bad press about his behaviour etc, but now we draw the line. We made mistakes. He does not represent us, blah blah blah".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.