Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you soooo much!! I love the mushies!! ♥🤗🤗 I can't believe this! Lakhs of candidates and I wasn't all that prepared and I suck at maths! 😂

Woke my parents up. Dad said congratulations the second I said I got my result - hadn't even said that I qualified. Narc mum promptly reminded me that the last time I cleared an exam and got a job (that she and her narc dad forced me to leave a really good one for), it was a disaster (Smeg-like boss). Pup was glaring at me blearily and then warily, later made two hoes holes in my hand with his fangs. I am now enjoying a chocolate, a hot water bottle and my playlist ♥ and frequently zooming in to read the word 'qualified' on my scorecard to make sure I read it correctly 😂

Was going to say that. Especially since she gave us a preview in The bleep Cut. May that reporter find work in peace.

Of course she'll play herself. Who better, or greater, or beautifuller, or Ho-er, or whipsmarter? There can be no other Ho Smegs.
Congrats on your qualification.

I suppose Queen Camilla will have to be played by Daenerys’ favourite dragon, just as she’s been cast by that arrogant little fkr and “his therapist, Meg.” Of course, there will be a cast of American people bastardising the Queen’s English. No offence to our US friends. I’m in the colonies 😀 You know, Smegz’ hated destination.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hazno on Colbert:

"My words are not dangerous, their spin on my words is dangerous"

Perhaps shut the duck up then? You are not a celebrity. You are a failed prince. No-one likes you.

Also Hazno on Colbert, making out that context of his words are important, yet wouldn't provide context to clarify the implication of racism in the RF for over 2 years. Utter bleep.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
It’s almost like they took the Wiki and worked through it answering back to every mocking and criticism directed at them, particularly her. It’s not his story, it’s her clap back.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
James Haskell - introduced as Harry's friend - on GMB promoting his new book on mental health, saying you need to let things go, not worry about what people think about you and look inside yourself if you find yourself judging other people. Yet when Richard Madely suggests Haskell could have that conversation with Hazno who never accepts responsibility and always blames others, Haskell defends Hazno and agrees that he was right to put "his truth" out there for the public record and to disprove journalistic spins. Think someone has had too many knocks around the head during their rugby career.
Haskell is Richard's son-in-law?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Prince Charles was right - completely cuntstruck

also wagamama? not fragrant roast chicken?
Just putting it out there. I think these are brand placement$$$. Why so many mentions of a biro? Why wagamama - wasn’t that cool in the 90s? Hunter wellies? Whole foods? Does whole foods even sell magazines and papers?

No wonder this book took so long, all the product placements to negotiate.

The million mentions of Suits every time either of them have the opportunity to draw breath are ONLY to drive people to streaming services to check it out to keep the royalties coming into Meg’s bank account.

It’s so gross. I can’t believe these idiots not only got these multi million dollar contracts but that they are using them to surreptitiously keep merching $hit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
PA WANTED TO HELP choose the music for the ceremony so he invited us one night to Clarence House, for dinner and…a concert.
music.
He wholly endorsed our desire to have an orchestra rather than an organist, and he played an assortment of orchestras to get us in the mood. After a time, we segued into classical, and he talked about his love of Beethoven. Meg spoke about her own deep feeling for Chopin.
Meg evoked so much in him, qualities I’d rarely seen. In her presence Pa became boyish. I saw it, saw the bond between them growing stronger, and I felt strengthened in my own bond with him. So many people were treating her shabbily, it filled my heart to see my father treating her like the princess she was about to—maybe born to—become.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
“Well, I suppose we better lavish money on a WHOLE orchestra, rather than an organist, seeing as this is what the people (those fleabags lining the streets) will want of us. Tut!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Tom Bower last night blew me away: "Harry has been a drug addict for 25 years", "Doria sold drugs and was a heavy user", "Doria went missing for 10 years but I can't legally say why". Even old Wooten looked worried: "Don't worry, it's legally locked-up", Tom reassured. bleeping hell ... Go Tom! ❤

Hahaha yes DW did look rather worried! Was quite funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In one of the extracts earlier in the thread there was talk of roast chicken (Not sure which chicken but hey Ho)
Something along the lines of “rubbing lemon into the chicken before it went into the oven - gravy bubbling on the stove”
WHO MAKES GRAVY BEFORE COOKING THE CHICKEN?!
I appreciate that it’s hardly headline making stuff in amongst the Taliban, SA accusations and frozen penises BUT I’m extremely upset about the bloody gravy!
(Thank you so much to those who are putting up the extracts. I’m skim reading and trying to decide if I want to vomit, drink gin at 8:20am or go out and punch someone Harry)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Just putting it out there. I think these are brand placement$$$. Why so many mentions of a biro? Why wagamama - wasn’t that cool in the 90s? Hunter wellies? Whole foods? Does whole foods even sell magazines and papers?

No wonder this book took so long, all the product placements to negotiate.

The million mentions of Suits every time either of them have the opportunity to draw breath are ONLY to drive people to streaming services to check it out to keep the royalties coming into Meg’s bank account.

It’s so gross. I can’t believe these idiots not only got these multi million dollar contracts but that they are using them to surreptitiously keep merching $hit.
That's a good point actually, I was naieve enough to not consider product placement, I suspect you are right though hence the random mention places he had never set foot in such as TK Maxx.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He really is writing this for the clueless American audience most Brits know about these sorts of rules, they regularly come up in the media every time there is a royal engagement etc, yes they are mostly just a formality but it's still done out of respect for the Monarch.
Peter isn't in the line of succession and not technically Royal therefore he doesn't have to abide by such rules, Harry is fully aware of this, he's dumb but he's not that dumb!
Peter is in the line of succession and got consent to marry. Since 2015 only the first 6 in the line of succession need to seek permission to marry but prior to that it was governed by thr Royal Marriages Act 1772. Even Prince Ernst August of Hanover sought permission to marry Princess Caroline of Monaco

Reactions: 24
Pa didn’t financially support Willy and me, and our families, out of any largesse. That was his job. That was the whole deal. We agreed to serve the monarch, go wherever we were sent, do whatever we were told, surrender our autonomy, keep our hands and feet inside the gilded cage at all times, and in exchange the keepers of the cage agreed to feed and clothe us. Was Pa, with all his millions from the hugely lucrative Duchy of Cornwall, trying to say that our captivity was starting to cost him a bit too much? Besides which—how much could it possibly cost to house and feed Meg? I wanted to say, She doesn’t eat much, you know! And I’ll ask her to make her own clothes, if you like.
It was suddenly clear to me that this wasn’t about money. Pa might have dreaded the rising cost of maintaining us, but what he really couldn’t stomach was someone new dominating the monarchy, grabbing the limelight, someone shiny and new coming in and overshadowing him. And Camilla. He’d lived through that before, and had no interest in living through it again. I couldn’t deal with any of that right now. I had no time for petty jealousies and Palace intrigue. I was still trying to work out exactly what to say to Granny, and the time had come.

Make her own clothes, where did that come from? Is one of her many previously unknown talents dressmaking? Perhaps that explains the ill fitting wedding outfits, she made them herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm no Meg fan but you have to feel for her. She thought she was getting a Prince of England and she ended up with a paranoid Prat. If he wasn't who he was I think she would have dumped him when he shouted at her not long after they had met.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm no Meg fan but you have to feel for her. She thought she was getting a Prince of England and she ended up with a paranoid Prat. If he wasn't who he was I think she would have dumped him when he shouted at her not long after they had met.
if he wasnt a prince, she would never have dated him in the first place

Reactions: 42
They are perfectly matched.
2DC4968F-9701-4E72-952D-62CE8E61F8E4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm reading a lot of tweets about him beating prostitutes to a pulp in Afghan brothels.
I’ve seen a couple of those too. Interesting…..I wonder if it was true, did the palace cover it up for him? You know, the palace that never rebunked any story about him or Megain.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
MEG WAS LATE. We bought two home pregnancy tests, one for a backup, and she took them both into the bathroom at Nott Cott.
I was lying on our bed, and while waiting for her to come out…I fell asleep.
When I woke, she was beside me. What’s happened? Is it…? She said she hadn’t looked. She’d waited for me.
The wands were on the nightstand. I only kept a few things there, among them the blue box with my mother’s hair.
Right, I thought, good.
Let’s see what Mummy can do with this situation. I reached for the wands, peered into their little windows. Blue. Bright, bright blue. Both of them. Blue meant…baby.
Oh wow. Well. Well then. We hugged, kissed. I put the wands back on the nightstand.
I thought: Thank you, selkies. I thought: Thank you, Mummy

Pregnancy tests used to have a timeframe for checking, on the instructions it clearly stated that reading a test after the timeframe may result in inaccurate result. I'm a dinosaur though so that may have changed. 😆

How long was she away peeing on them for Harry to fall asleep, surely with the greatest love story ever told he would have been so excited that this goddess may be having his child, and he would be too excited to sleep? Or was he too stoned? St Megain, waiting for her frog...I mean prince to awaken so they could find out together. 🙄

At this rate bookshops will need to move this book into fiction section.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Who the hell writes a book that includes two chapters about their beard? The whole book seems to be a whole load of mush, twaddle and made up stories.

@Anna2020 on behalf of all who post on this thread, a Big THANK YOU for your sterling work throughout the night. 💞🍷💗🍹🍸🥃😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I just came here as I was reading one of the reviews of the book and have 2 questions. When those freaking idiots will shut up? How does it feel to be the biggest joke of the entire planet earth ?  I don't understand those privilaged whiny people..and why they are paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.