Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldnt make sense for the palace to be ringing up the press and correcting stories everyday. They didn't do it for any other royal so why should they do it for Meghan?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone remember that bit in The Crown where Philip complains he is losing the Royal Yacht, and is perplexed when others laugh at him (given the high unemployment rate, financial crisis and poverty in the country at that time)?
My brain linked Hazzard’s moans about bedrooms, parking spaces and brotherly spats with Philips’s hubris. They really think we’re going to be outraged that Harry’s bedroom at Balmoral was turned into a dressing room. They really think we give a tit that Nott Cott was ‘cramped’ with ‘low ceilings’. They really do.
Spare a thought - and any sum of cash at all, if you are able - to Ukraine this morning. I bet the inhabitants of bombed out cities and villages really empathise with Hazzard’s plight. I bet all those who have been tortured, SA’d and displaced look at Hazzard and think ‘ah, yes. He has it so much worse.’

• Heart
CLOUDY, BLUSTERY DAY. I jumped into the venerable old Land Rover, the ancient Army ambulance that Grandpa had repurposed. Pa was behind the wheel, Willy was in the back. I got into the passenger seat and wondered if I should tell them both what I was intending. I decided against it. Pa already knew, I assumed, and Willy had already warned me not to do it.
It’s too fast, he’d told me.
Too soon.
In fact, he’d actually been pretty discouraging about my even dating Meg. One day, sitting together in his garden, he’d predicted a host of difficulties I could expect if I hooked up with an “American actress,” a phrase he always managed to make sound like “convicted felon.”
Are you sure about her, Harold?
I am, Willy.
But do you know how difficult it’s going to be?
What do you want me to do? Fall out of love with her?

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
Venerable? There is no way Haz knows the meaning of that word. It’s either a MS Word synonym find and replace or our favourite word salad maker.

Meg was having trouble getting pregnant as she had lost an alarming amount of weight even though she ate all the time. It was suggested she needed to gain 5lb to be able to conceive so she ate and ate, gained the 5lb then miraculously fell pregnant !
Or she removed her Mirena

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s almost like they took the Wiki and worked through it answering back to every mocking and criticism directed at them, particularly her. It’s not his story, it’s her clap back.
Hazzard said he read ALL the coverage of him - what’s the betting that he’s lurking on Tattle right now?
If he is - please, for the sake of your and the nation’s sanity, go to a dedicated trauma therapist who doesn’t fanny around with CBT. You’re unspooling like a reel of cotton at present.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So... where is Megain? Usually she is attached to Harold like a limpet wherever he goes. Does anyone think she is distancing herself because she knows " His truth " is not going to be well received?
All part of her Narc master plan. Feed him to the wolves while she sits back whiter than white (or so she thinks)
It all seems to be taking a bit of a sinister turn what with the alleged tape and violence stuff and even Trevor Coult saying there is going to be a mental health episode so he won’t be saying anything else. I dont like it.

• Sad
Tom Bower last night blew me away: "Harry has been a drug addict for 25 years", "Doria sold drugs and was a heavy user", "Doria went missing for 10 years but I can't legally say why". Even old Wooten looked worried: "Don't worry, it's legally locked-up", Tom reassured. bleeping hell ... Go Tom! ❤

Funny also how Tom called Harry thick, pointing out how he failed his Eton entry exam twice, his letter to Sandhurst read like it had been written by a 12 year old, and how he had to leave the army because he couldn't pass the exam to make the rank of Major. :LOL:

The best line tho was: "By destroying everyone else he hopes to save himself". That's so true. It's also so bleeping delusional. Thick druggie bleep.
Do we have more or any tea on Doria (whom I admired so, so much at the beginning, but who now seems like a carbon copy of her daughter or vice versa)? There are so many back-threads that I’d need to spend a week reading up!

Reactions: 19
It didn’t help that everyone was working around the clock. There were so many demands from the press, such a constant stream of errors that needed clearing up, and we didn’t have nearly enough people or resources. At best we were able to address 10 percent of what was out there.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
BIB This is exactly why the RF adopt the never complain never explain policy. It would take scores of people to answer every single negative story in the press. Plus answering them generates more column inches - as evidenced by this book.
It seems it is by far the best policy to ignore things and let them blow over. Otherwise it is a full time job for a team of people whose work is never done. Is Harry so stupid that he can’t see that?

• Heart
The epilogue is him going on about his secret special relationship with the Queen and how he had spoken to her only 4 days before she died. Also he thought of when she had last seen his children and Archie making deep chivalrous bows to the Queen and his sister cuddling the monarch’s shins!

‘Sweetest children’ Granny said sounding bemused. She’d expected them to be a bit more American thought Harry!

After the funeral they returned to America where Granny paid them a visit in the form of a hummingbird!

THE END

Absolute pile of tit!
He’s such a deluded knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m so glad the Royal Family haven’t commented and I hope it continues. As each day produces more ‘revelations’ it just shows what a fruitless task it would be.

There is no ‘undermining’ going on here, Harold, you thick twit, no matter how much you want them to comment.

Attachments

• Heart
That's a good point actually, I was naieve enough to not consider product placement, I suspect you are right though hence the random mention places he had never set foot in such as TK Maxx.
and Ikea! How many times has he mentioned Ikea!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve seen a couple of those too. Interesting…..I wonder if it was true, did the palace cover it up for him? You know, the palace that never rebunked any story about him or Megain.
Part of me is thinking (hoping) he'd never put himself in the limelight knowing this humongous secret is just festering away, ready to explode at any moment. If it's true, no wonder he's trying to brainwash the world into thinking the British media is the devil - if/when it breaks, he has already paved the way to blaming them ... again.

Reactions: 26
Hazno on Colbert:

"My words are not dangerous, their spin on my words is dangerous"
His words are always vague with NO context ... the media have to read between the lines. Perhaps actually provide some bleeping evidence and then the world might take your psycho-babble bullshit more seriously. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Meg was having trouble getting pregnant as she had lost an alarming amount of weight even though she ate all the time. It was suggested she needed to gain 5lb to be able to conceive so she ate and ate, gained the 5lb then miraculously fell pregnant !
Five pounds exactly, wonder what would have happened if she gained six 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.