Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB This is exactly why the RF adopt the never complain never explain policy. It would take scores of people to answer every single negative story in the press. Plus answering them generates more column inches - as evidenced by this book.
It seems it is by far the best policy to ignore things and let them blow over. Otherwise it is a full time job for a team of people whose work is never done. Is Harry so stupid that he can’t see that?
Why yes, since you ask, he really really really is that stupid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Rumours again for those just waking up that maybe can't catch up with all previous posts.
Thank you and you are correct, I for one woke up to a completely new full thread and jumped from the first to final page. A cup of coffee and a long catch-up for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Pa didn’t financially support Willy and me, and our families, out of any largesse. That was his job. That was the whole deal. We agreed to serve the monarch, go wherever we were sent, do whatever we were told, surrender our autonomy, keep our hands and feet inside the gilded cage at all times, and in exchange the keepers of the cage agreed to feed and clothe us. Was Pa, with all his millions from the hugely lucrative Duchy of Cornwall, trying to say that our captivity was starting to cost him a bit too much? Besides which—how much could it possibly cost to house and feed Meg? I wanted to say, She doesn’t eat much, you know! And I’ll ask her to make her own clothes, if you like.
It was suddenly clear to me that this wasn’t about money. Pa might have dreaded the rising cost of maintaining us, but what he really couldn’t stomach was someone new dominating the monarchy, grabbing the limelight, someone shiny and new coming in and overshadowing him. And Camilla. He’d lived through that before, and had no interest in living through it again. I couldn’t deal with any of that right now. I had no time for petty jealousies and Palace intrigue. I was still trying to work out exactly what to say to Granny, and the time had come.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Or he thought it was unaffordable because the ‘Prince and Princess of the Commonwealth’ business model was completely unsustainable but of course Haz may have forgotten to include the fact that they pitched that as their future role in the book.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't wait for the flatpack/surrogate truth to come out. They'll both look even more stupid then. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wonder if big god-daddy Tyler is her shining knight again and whisked her to his new Georgia pad, mind you he might not want Aitch using it as his pot house again!
Just remembered another part of the document that annoyed me! The part where Meghan calls him, crying and begging for help saying she's scared. The undertone is that the RF had a hand in killing Princess Diana and that Meghan is scared the same thing is going to happen to her. Also the part where Tyler is asked to be Lilis godfather and he says he will do it as long as he doesn't have to come to the UK and mix with 'those people' meaning us and the RF.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Just remembered another part of the document that annoyed me! The part where Meghan calls him, crying and begging for help saying she's scared. The undertone is that the RF had a hand in killing Princess Diana and that Meghan is scared the same thing is going to happen to her. Also the part where Tyler is asked to be Lilis godfather and he says he will do it as long as he doesn't have to come to the UK and mix with 'those people' meaning us and the RF.
And to think I thought he was good in Gone Girl!

Reactions: 10
Is it me, or is sporting a chubby on Colbert?
Either way, those trousers are horribly ill-fitting
1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I know the US is asleep and the UK has just woken up so is anyone onto making a new thread? I’ll do so if not.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s SUCH BOLLOCKS. For a start they tend not to let geriatric pregancies go much beyond a couple of days over due date because of concerns about the placenta. But let’s say she fought to go past that. Induction plus first pregnancy plus geriatric pregnancy often results in a crash c section and even if she had a vaginal delivery most first births (particularly induced) result in tearing which would need to be dealt with. Even if you had a planned section or a perfect tear free vaginal birth (especially unlikely when induced) you still wouldn’t be in and out and back to Frogmore in two hours! With a section you need to wait for the epidural to wear off, get catheter removed, recovery time. If vaginal, they have to deliver the placenta, you need to pass urine for tests, they need to do the tests etc etc. They would have had a private room so were hardly getting booted out due to bed shortages! Not sure how long it takes to get from the Portland to Frogmore but this is just an utter fantasy, as written by two twats that never gave birth.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.