Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he say in the book what he was doing at Courtney Cox's house? It seemed a bit odd he was there 😁

Reactions: 21
I’m wondering if the re-emergence of rumours re Harold’s violent behaviour towards women was triggered by his statement (re Prince Andrew) “no-one is accusing us of sex crimes”.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
This is really a stretch but I kind of wonder if the timing of these new bombshell allegations regarding Harry have anything to do with the following which has just started being reported on
The classified papers discovered in a think tank office formerly used by Joe Biden included memos on Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom which reportedly date back to Mr Biden’s second term as vice president during the Obama administration.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Exclusive:
Smeg seen fleeing her 16 bathroom Monteshithole Mansion with flatpacks during floods

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Sonthos has me thinking thst allbthe staff did, night and day, was peruse soc media and newspapers for anything on either of them, but especially her. The 110percent comment

Also, how did they have any aidience response on the Colbert show since there was no audience and it was pre recorded? Colbert staff?

ďżź

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Uh Oh ... Alan Partridge (Richard Madeley) seems to have flip-flopped, very concilliatory tones ... bleeping weak, feeble-minded bleep who is just another slave to his ITV paymasters. Susanna cooing, and ooing as she sits there on her multi-millionaire TV contract to talk bollocks. What is WRONG with ITV? Don't they know their core audience? Well they clearly don't do they because when Piers was on there their audience figures were about 3x higher than they are now. No doubt Holly 'more filler and botox please' Willoughby will have a pained-looked on her face as her peanut-sized brain tries to defend the cunts on This Morning. Geeezus ...

Reactions: 25
Stories rolled in, like breakers on a beach.
- First a rubbish hit piece by a hack biographer of Pa, who said I’d thrown a tantrum before the wedding.
-Then a work of fiction about Meg making her staff miserable, driving them too hard, committing the unpardonable sin of emailing people early in the morning. (She just happened to be up at that hour, trying to stay in touch with night-owl friends back in America—she didn’t expect an instant reply.)
- She was also said to have driven our assistant to quit; in fact that assistant was asked to resign by Palace HR after we showed them evidence she’d traded on her position with Meg to get freebies. But because we couldn’t speak publicly about the reasons for the assistant’s departure, rumors filled the void. In many ways that was the true start of all the troubles.
Shortly thereafter, the “Duchess Difficult” narrative began appearing in all the papers.
-Next came a novella in one of the tabloids about the tiara. The article said Meg had demanded a certain tiara that had belonged to Mummy, and when the Queen refused, I’d thrown a fit: What Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
Days later came the coup de grâce: from a royal correspondent, a sci-fi fantasy describing the “growing froideur” (good Lord) between Kate and Meg, claiming that, according to “two sources,” Meg had reduced Kate to tears about the bridesmaids’ dresses. This particular royal correspondent had always made me ill. She’d always, always got stuff wrong. But this felt more than wrong.
I read the story in disbelief. Meg didn’t. She still wasn’t reading anything. She heard about it, however, since it was the only thing being discussed in Britain for the next twenty-four hours, and as long as I live I’ll never forget the tone of her voice as she looked me in the eye and said: Haz, I made her cry? I made HER cry?

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Would that be the freebies that she was giving the staff according to him in another part of his fantasy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I remember how stressed you were @ChaoticArtist and I’m VERY happy for you! I hope this helps to alleviate some of the issues you’ve been feeling anxious about lately.

Back on topic, you didn’t need anyone to do your exam for you, unlike 5 and his A-level in art for which his teacher passed!
Yes, that was a pretty heavy few days. Thank you sooo much! ♥🤗

We're a long way from any resolutions, because a job is not guaranteed even with my score, but I just talked to my mentor and he is very hopeful so 🤞 just have to be patient.

I have people who can do my exams and other stuff for me, are actually eager to help me, but I prefer to do things on merit and don't like to take advantage so I suffer (others think I don't have the backing that I do so they think it would be okay to trouble me) 😂 Sparry took all that help and more, and still ended up with ...Smegs, and Spare and BuggerUp. One could argue that he wins because he's still got free money, fame/notoriety, time and resources to polo, and allegedly the Flatpacks, but it's likely to all blow up in his face at any time. And see what a whiny witch he turned out to be. So 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 15
SOON AFTER THAT DAY, Willy and Kate invited me over to dinner. They knew something was going on with me and they wanted to find out what it was. I wasn’t sure I was ready to tell them. I wasn’t sure I wanted anyone else to know just yet. But then, as we sat around their TV room, both kids tucked into bed, the moment felt right. I casually mentioned that there was…a new woman in my life.
They surged forward. Who is she? I’ll tell you, but please, please, please, I need you both to keep it a secret. Yes, Harold, yes, yes—who is it? She’s an actress. Oh? She’s American. Oh. On a show called Suits.
Their mouths fell open. They turned to each other. Then Willy turned to me and said: duck off! What? No way. Sorry? Impossible! I was baffled, until Willy and Kate explained that they were regular—nay, religious—viewers of Suits.

--------------
Pull the other one hasno, it's got bells on! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it might be usefulnto have a penis/todger count (no one uses that term anymore... Meg just thinks it sounds like a british dude . ) and also a "collapsing" count. So far at least three. Queen of Collapsing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who can ever forget the spate of front-page stories making Meg out to be singlehandedly responsible for the End Times?
Specifically, she’d been “caught” eating avocado toast, and many stories explained breathlessly that the harvesting of avocados was hastening the destruction of the rainforests, destabilizing developing countries, and helping to fund state terrorism
. Of course the same media had recently swooned over Kate’s love of avocados. (Oh, how they make Kate’s skin glow!)
Notably, it was around this time that the super-narrative embedded within each story began to shift. It was no longer about two women fighting, two duchesses at odds, or even two households.
It was now about one person being a witch and causing everyone to run from her, and that one person was my wife
. And in building this super-narrative the press was clearly being assisted by someone or multiple someones inside the Palace. Someone who had it in for Meg.
One day it was: Yuck—Meg’s bra strap was showing. (Classless Meghan.)
The next day: Yikes—she’s wearing that dress? (Trashy Meghan.)
The next day: God save us, her fingernails are painted black! (Goth Meghan.)
The next day: Goodness—she still doesn’t know how to curtsy properly. (American Meghan.)
The next day: Crikey, she shut her own car door again! (Uppity Meghan.)

You know for supposedly being about him it seems to be an awfully lot about her🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love the pairing! 😆

From a Facebook page that’s completely unrelated to the dastardly duo. So it’s not just us.
9B32DFC8-A298-4F9C-8642-E766D32BD412.png
409D26C4-E5CE-4735-989D-7DDD691972FB.png
6456817B-60A1-4D3E-B8F5-6291C15D54B7.png
35678DF4-6073-4D0A-89EE-B53892040FFD.png
9A3691ED-3622-4F53-9A43-FDABD9DDCD18.png
F59F9179-F52F-4675-AA32-38C3D3F58A9C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still, despite the mounting stress, the terrible pressure, we managed to protect our essential bond, never snapping at each other during those few days. As we came to the final hours of her visit, we were solid, happy, and Meg announced she wanted to make me a special goodbye lunch. There was nothing in my fridge, as usual. But there was a Whole Foods down the street. I gave her directions, the safest route, past the Palace guards, turn right, towards Kensington Palace Gardens, down to Kensington High Street, there’s a police barrier, take a right and you’ll see Whole Foods. It’s massive, you can’t miss it. I had an engagement but I’d be home soon.
Baseball cap, jacket, head down, side gate. You’ll be fine, I promise.
Two hours later, when I got home, I found her inconsolable. Sobbing. Shaking. What is it? What’s happened? She could barely get the story out.
She’d dressed just as I’d advised, and she’d run happily, anonymously, up and down the supermarket aisles. But as she rode the escalator a man approached. Excuse me, do you know where the exit is? Oh, yes, I think it’s just up here to the left. Hey! You’re on that program—Suits, am I right? My wife loves you. Oh. That’s so nice! Thanks. What’s your name? Jeff. Nice to meet you, Jeff. Please tell her I said thanks for watching. I will. Can I get a picture…you know, for my mum? Thought you said it was your wife. Oh. Yeah. Heh. Sorry, I’m just grocery shopping today. His face changed. Well, even if I can’t take a picture WITH you…that doesn’t stop me taking pictures OF you! He whipped out his phone and followed her to the deli counter, snapping away while she looked at the turkey. F the turkey, she thought, hurrying to the checkouts. He followed her there too. She got into the queue. Before her were rows and rows of magazines and newspapers, and on all of them, under the most shocking and disgusting headlines…was her. The other customers noticed as well. They looked at the magazines, looked at her, and now they too pulled out their phones, like zombies. Meg caught two cashiers sharing a horrible smile. After paying for her groceries, she walked outside, straight into a group of four men with their iPhones aimed at her. She kept her head down, rushed up Kensington High Street. She was nearly home when a horse-drawn carriage came rolling out of Kensington Palace Gardens. Some sort of parade: the Palace gate was blocked. She was forced back along the main road, where the four men picked up the scent again, and chased her all the way to the main gate, screaming her name. When she finally got inside Nott Cott, she’d phoned her best girlfriends, each of whom asked: Is he worth this, Meg? Is anyone worth this? I put my arms around her, said I was sorry. So sorry. We just held each other, until I slowly became aware of the most delicious smells. I looked around. Hang on. You mean…after all that…you still made lunch? I wanted to feed you before I left.

In her deluded bleeping dreams! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reactions: 11
Still, despite the mounting stress, the terrible pressure, we managed to protect our essential bond, never snapping at each other during those few days. As we came to the final hours of her visit, we were solid, happy, and Meg announced she wanted to make me a special goodbye lunch. There was nothing in my fridge, as usual. But there was a Whole Foods down the street. I gave her directions, the safest route, past the Palace guards, turn right, towards Kensington Palace Gardens, down to Kensington High Street, there’s a police barrier, take a right and you’ll see Whole Foods. It’s massive, you can’t miss it. I had an engagement but I’d be home soon.
Baseball cap, jacket, head down, side gate. You’ll be fine, I promise.
Two hours later, when I got home, I found her inconsolable. Sobbing. Shaking. What is it? What’s happened? She could barely get the story out.
She’d dressed just as I’d advised, and she’d run happily, anonymously, up and down the supermarket aisles. But as she rode the escalator a man approached. Excuse me, do you know where the exit is? Oh, yes, I think it’s just up here to the left. Hey! You’re on that program—Suits, am I right? My wife loves you. Oh. That’s so nice! Thanks. What’s your name? Jeff. Nice to meet you, Jeff. Please tell her I said thanks for watching. I will. Can I get a picture…you know, for my mum? Thought you said it was your wife. Oh. Yeah. Heh. Sorry, I’m just grocery shopping today. His face changed. Well, even if I can’t take a picture WITH you…that doesn’t stop me taking pictures OF you! He whipped out his phone and followed her to the deli counter, snapping away while she looked at the turkey. F the turkey, she thought, hurrying to the checkouts. He followed her there too. She got into the queue. Before her were rows and rows of magazines and newspapers, and on all of them, under the most shocking and disgusting headlines…was her. The other customers noticed as well. They looked at the magazines, looked at her, and now they too pulled out their phones, like zombies. Meg caught two cashiers sharing a horrible smile. After paying for her groceries, she walked outside, straight into a group of four men with their iPhones aimed at her. She kept her head down, rushed up Kensington High Street. She was nearly home when a horse-drawn carriage came rolling out of Kensington Palace Gardens. Some sort of parade: the Palace gate was blocked. She was forced back along the main road, where the four men picked up the scent again, and chased her all the way to the main gate, screaming her name. When she finally got inside Nott Cott, she’d phoned her best girlfriends, each of whom asked: Is he worth this, Meg? Is anyone worth this? I put my arms around her, said I was sorry. So sorry. We just held each other, until I slowly became aware of the most delicious smells. I looked around. Hang on. You mean…after all that…you still made lunch? I wanted to feed you before I left.

What a great actress. Bravo! The performance of a lifetime that was! Pure wifey material too!

Played right into his non existent masculinity. Such a damsel in distress. “Look how popular I am on my own merit. Save me from it all, I am traumatised by my own popularity!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.