Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it is referring to the Los Angeles to London flight. I’ve taken that before but I think it was canceled several years ago, maybe even before this incident took place
Air NZ cancelled this route in early 2020 at the start of the pandemic and they only have business and no first class. I used to fly this route going home for Xmas every year!

Reactions: 24
Hello All 👋

I've not been around, missing all the threads and you lovely lot.... I wouldn't be able to keep up anyway 🤣

But I was just wondering and wanted to share....

Is this book, part of Megains escape plan??
She's written the book (assuming the GW has backed off half way through) to make Haz look deranged?? So she can leave and fill for divorce, siting his MH and her fears for herself and the alleged children?

You may have already discussed this, apologies if so!

Anyone seen the tweet on Markle News about the huge cover up from BP, protecting Haz for beating a woman?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
So initially the book blurb was some waffle about the man he had become.
Is there any actually anything about their current life of 'service'?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Harry couldn't be removed.
Not sure why Andrew matters in relation to George, brothers of Monarchs that inherit Regency while heirs exist, is only possible in Muslim Kingdoms .
The only way would be a amendment for Kate, having Regency, Philip had it above Margo.
Sure he could parliament can absolutely remove him

Reactions: 16
If it was protocol that she was supposed to curtsey to Wiiliam, why wouldn't Harry tell her that? Just setting her up for a fall.
As an American, did she have to curtsy/bow to senior RF? I didn't think non Britons/Commonwealth had to? After you marry into the RF yes, but not while just dating?

I know there's Britons who haven't curtsied or bowed either. I mean it's not as if the Beefeaters will throw you in the Tower! Didn't Cherie Blair not bow to QEII at one point?

While I love the BRF (cept for P. Andy, Harold and his bloody wife), I'm not one of their "subjects" so wouldn't curtsy. But I most certainly would if I was.

Briton or not.... I'd love to hug big Willy 😭😭😭

Reactions: 12
Waking up to find rumours about Harry raping and beating women whilst in Afghanistan. Can't say I'm surprised, sadly, with the amount of anger he carries around.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Still, despite the mounting stress, the terrible pressure, we managed to protect our essential bond, never snapping at each other during those few days. As we came to the final hours of her visit, we were solid, happy, and Meg announced she wanted to make me a special goodbye lunch. There was nothing in my fridge, as usual. But there was a Whole Foods down the street. I gave her directions, the safest route, past the Palace guards, turn right, towards Kensington Palace Gardens, down to Kensington High Street, there’s a police barrier, take a right and you’ll see Whole Foods. It’s massive, you can’t miss it. I had an engagement but I’d be home soon.
Baseball cap, jacket, head down, side gate. You’ll be fine, I promise.
Two hours later, when I got home, I found her inconsolable. Sobbing. Shaking. What is it? What’s happened? She could barely get the story out.
She’d dressed just as I’d advised, and she’d run happily, anonymously, up and down the supermarket aisles. But as she rode the escalator a man approached. Excuse me, do you know where the exit is? Oh, yes, I think it’s just up here to the left. Hey! You’re on that program—Suits, am I right? My wife loves you. Oh. That’s so nice! Thanks. What’s your name? Jeff. Nice to meet you, Jeff. Please tell her I said thanks for watching. I will. Can I get a picture…you know, for my mum? Thought you said it was your wife. Oh. Yeah. Heh. Sorry, I’m just grocery shopping today. His face changed. Well, even if I can’t take a picture WITH you…that doesn’t stop me taking pictures OF you! He whipped out his phone and followed her to the deli counter, snapping away while she looked at the turkey. F the turkey, she thought, hurrying to the checkouts. He followed her there too. She got into the queue. Before her were rows and rows of magazines and newspapers, and on all of them, under the most shocking and disgusting headlines…was her. The other customers noticed as well. They looked at the magazines, looked at her, and now they too pulled out their phones, like zombies. Meg caught two cashiers sharing a horrible smile. After paying for her groceries, she walked outside, straight into a group of four men with their iPhones aimed at her. She kept her head down, rushed up Kensington High Street. She was nearly home when a horse-drawn carriage came rolling out of Kensington Palace Gardens. Some sort of parade: the Palace gate was blocked. She was forced back along the main road, where the four men picked up the scent again, and chased her all the way to the main gate, screaming her name. When she finally got inside Nott Cott, she’d phoned her best girlfriends, each of whom asked: Is he worth this, Meg? Is anyone worth this? I put my arms around her, said I was sorry. So sorry. We just held each other, until I slowly became aware of the most delicious smells. I looked around. Hang on. You mean…after all that…you still made lunch? I wanted to feed you before I left.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
All i have to say is if you’ve had a narc in your life then you understand and can see manipulation in others a mile off. Everything thats coming out of this book reads like the grifters guide to a royal rip off.

Waking up to find rumours about Harry raping and beating women whilst in Afghanistan. Can't say I'm surprised, sadly, with the amount of anger he carries around.
Where have you seen that this morning?
There was a blind item a few years back……

Meg told us a bit about her life, about growing up in Los Angeles, about her struggles to become an actress, doing quick changes between auditions in her rundown SUV on which the doors didn’t always work. She was forced to enter through the boot. She talked about her growing portfolio as an entrepreneur, her lifestyle website, which had tens of thousands of readers. In her free time she did philanthropic work—she was especially fierce about women’s issues. I was fascinated, hanging on every word, while in the background I heard a faint drumbeat: She’s perfect, she’s perfect, she’s perfect.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
We'll see about that in a few years Hazza when she's nailed your bollocks to the front door at Buck House, taken your kids and fucked off with another Z lister. We'll see how "Perfect" she is then :)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Things have taken a very sour note for Harry. Lots of sources on Twitter are relaying the rape and serious assault allegations. He’s fucked.

I keep thinking about the dogs broken legs…

ETA: if true, I hope he gets what’s coming to him. Meghan now had the perfect excuse to walk away and come out smelling of roses. This is a story she will definitely be able to promote and monetise and people will love her for it. Have to give it to her.
If we’re lucky she can be fucked along with him as an accessory

Reactions: 15
I have just woken about checked twitter. The first thing I see is him on the late show. Saying what a difficult & frustrating few days it's been for him & the biggest frustration is the media spin on the Taliban story.

He has the smuggest look on his face. I do want to punch him. Which makes me feel bad about myself.

All the comments are pro him. I am astonished.

How frustrated do his family feel? The UK? All their victims? Is this man ever going to take responsibility for ANYTHING?

I just can't 😡

• Angry
Air NZ cancelled this route in early 2020 at the start of the pandemic and they only have business and no first class. I used to fly this route going home for Xmas every year!
ANZ is such a great airline! I was always amazed meeting families coming from NZ or AUS, stopping in LA to pick us up, and on to Heathrow! On the east coast I fly Virgin Atlantic now back to London.

It is probably what they refer to. The book takes out so many details and is so brusque with the stupid short sentences that make no sense, and have no authentic voice because we know Harry is thick as 2 planks.

I have just woken about checked twitter. The first thing I see is him on the late show. Saying what a difficult & frustrating few days it's been for him & the biggest frustration is the media spin on the Taliban story.

He has the smuggest look on his face. I do want to punch him. Which makes me feel bad about myself.

How frustrated do his family feel? The UK? All their victims? Is this man ever going to take responsibility for ANYTHING?

I just can't 😡
Sorry for double posting but not astonished at all - the PR tour is working great as intended. HE is the idiot who WROTE ABOUT IT AND BRAGGED! Or had the ghost writer write about it and brag rather.

Harry takes 0 responsibility for anything and it's A-ok!

Reactions: 13
Nothing is EVER his fault. Everyone picks everything up wrongly EVERY time.

He now says his words about the Taliban have been spun into something dreadful, but all he was trying to do was create space for veterans (?) so he can help reduce suicides. Admirable stuff.

He's gaslighting the world, he's full of tit and he's got to be in the middle of a full blown paranoid, anxious meltdown. He must be fighting a panic attack at every moment. He knows he's busted. He knows he's gone too far. He knows everything he's doing makes him look ridiculous. I've stopped worrying about damage to BP (fingers crossed there's no cover up revelations you come..) because he's just dying on his own sword here. Every move he makes makes him look worse.

If he takes drastic action (i hate him but i hope he doesn't) because he can't cope with his self-fuelled tit show any more, it will be blamed on the British press, Piers, Dan, Tom and every other person who's called out his bullshit. But only he, his narc wife and his blame -culture, victim perpetuating therapists will be responsible.

• Wow
Reactions: 40

I just can't 😡
He has an extremely punchable face and absolutely nothing to feel smug about or proud of. I sincerely hope someone teaches him a lesson.

Reactions: 21
Just remembering last week, thinking it was all a hoax, that we were all believing rubbish stories, or the translations were all wrong, or it was an early April fools joke. That seems like a life time ago.
Time flies when your in the twilight zone 😎😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He now says his words about the Taliban have been spun into something dreadful, but all he was trying to do was create space for veterans (?) so he can help reduce suicides. Admirable stuff.
He has done NOTHING for veterans and active serving alike with this nonsense, other than heap danger on everyone. Shows he clearly was never truly ‘in’ the service if he really thinks what he’s done has been anything other than lunacy. He makes me so angry :mad:

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.