Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

el_coochita

Ok... Afghanistan, not a former colony. Like Ukraine, subject to Russian invasion. Then treated like a playground by Western forces until they got bored... in the late 80s and again, as recently as August 2021.
Apologies, you're right. I knew Britain had invaded it at some point in the 19th century during the imperial era (1839, turns out), but I guess it didn't turn out too well as they withdrew only 3 years later.

Mind you, what I was really trying to get at was that unlike California, it is somewhere with weak political and legal institutions conducive to authorities being easily bribed or otherwise pressured to STFU about an errant sex pest prince - a point which I think stands regarding Afghanistan, former colony or no.

Reactions: 10

VIP Member
He could also abolish the Monarchy .
Constitutionaly he even had to basically lie about the Counsellors of State, by claiming that ''changes '' were made.
There weren't any changes, just the usage of previous Letters Patent , which is absolutely normal, but not known.
So unless he changes the Regency Act (which is above Letters Patent ) Harry would be Regent, but not King, with the powers of a King, until George is 18 years old.
Assuming nothing happens to the children as well.

Just thinking out loud, anyway, I'm off to bed, night all.

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Just remembered another part of the document that annoyed me! The part where Meghan calls him, crying and begging for help saying she's scared. The undertone is that the RF had a hand in killing Princess Diana and that Meghan is scared the same thing is going to happen to her. Also the part where Tyler is asked to be Lilis godfather and he says he will do it as long as he doesn't have to come to the UK and mix with 'those people' meaning us and the RF.
And to think I thought he was good in Gone Girl!

toninottony

VIP Member
In the UK aren't you able to leave hospital quite soon after having a baby if all is well? I stayed in 4 days and that's not unusual in the US - between 3 and 5 days for a vaginal birth.
I was out the next day I could have stayed in the hospital but my son was premature and was in the special care nursery it was a week before he was able to come home and during that time we finished setting up his room between trips to the hospital

Reactions: 9