Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Even the talking moon page wow 🤭😆😆😆. I honestly just can’t believe this is all real what the actual fuck. It’s worse than I ever imagined. Thanks for sharing, you deserve an award after this.
I have been skipping posts to catch up, but I would love to know about the talking toilet and bin ?

Reactions: 13

VC10

VIP Member
They should use British English, because after all, it is our language!

This has definitely been written by 43%. All the way through, just like in the Podcast, she's 'correcting' what people have said about her.
Yep, and printed by an American publishers

elliebee27

VIP Member
Air NZ cancelled this route in early 2020 at the start of the pandemic and they only have business and no first class. I used to fly this route going home for Xmas every year!
ANZ is such a great airline! I was always amazed meeting families coming from NZ or AUS, stopping in LA to pick us up, and on to Heathrow! On the east coast I fly Virgin Atlantic now back to London.

It is probably what they refer to. The book takes out so many details and is so brusque with the stupid short sentences that make no sense, and have no authentic voice because we know Harry is thick as 2 planks.

I have just woken about checked twitter. The first thing I see is him on the late show. Saying what a difficult & frustrating few days it's been for him & the biggest frustration is the media spin on the Taliban story.

He has the smuggest look on his face. I do want to punch him. Which makes me feel bad about myself.

All the comments are pro him. I am astonished.

How frustrated do his family feel? The UK? All their victims? Is this man ever going to take responsibility for ANYTHING?

I just can't 😡
Sorry for double posting but not astonished at all - the PR tour is working great as intended. HE is the idiot who WROTE ABOUT IT AND BRAGGED! Or had the ghost writer write about it and brag rather.

Harry takes 0 responsibility for anything and it's A-ok!

peradetlic

VIP Member
Bib: The Vogons categorically deny it. Theirs is nicer and used to be the third-worst, but now it's the fifth-worst with Sussex-es making up the top three.

"The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria, and the worst is by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex."

So Jennings moves to #3, Smegs takes the top spot because she's the Kween, and Sparry, as ever, is the Spare.
I councour.

Reactions: 12

wibble

VIP Member
I think that even in Cali, if a rapist or his fam have enough money to bribe the officials or witnesses, violent crimes by Princes can be covered up. Money opens many doors for the rich, and it closes and locks many doors too.
Oh here we go.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
If it was protocol that she was supposed to curtsey to Wiiliam, why wouldn't Harry tell her that? Just setting her up for a fall.
As an American, did she have to curtsy/bow to senior RF? I didn't think non Britons/Commonwealth had to? After you marry into the RF yes, but not while just dating?

I know there's Britons who haven't curtsied or bowed either. I mean it's not as if the Beefeaters will throw you in the Tower! Didn't Cherie Blair not bow to QEII at one point?

While I love the BRF (cept for P. Andy, Harold and his bloody wife), I'm not one of their "subjects" so wouldn't curtsy. But I most certainly would if I was.

Briton or not.... I'd love to hug big Willy 😭😭😭