Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! This is what happens when you trash your Family....all the stuff they covered up to protect you will now get out.
We’ll see. It’s strange, because multiple accounts/sources started discussing this all at once, and one of the accounts that was posting the most salacious stuff decided, without warning, to limit their tweets. I have no idea why.

It’s one thing to say “there are rumours”, it’s another thing to say “it’s going to come out that he did X thing”. If they’re lying, then they’re either brave or stupid, because anyone with half a brain cell would sue them.

There are some there for me still. Others have been taken down. The rumours seem to go back to 2020, when he was in the military.
If the allegations are true, I can only imagine that something in the book or something said in an interview may have negated whatever was keeping it under lock and key. Until then, I remain sceptical.

Reactions: 33
PA WANTED TO HELP choose the music for the ceremony so he invited us one night to Clarence House, for dinner and…a concert.
music.
He wholly endorsed our desire to have an orchestra rather than an organist, and he played an assortment of orchestras to get us in the mood. After a time, we segued into classical, and he talked about his love of Beethoven. Meg spoke about her own deep feeling for Chopin.
Meg evoked so much in him, qualities I’d rarely seen. In her presence Pa became boyish. I saw it, saw the bond between them growing stronger, and I felt strengthened in my own bond with him. So many people were treating her shabbily, it filled my heart to see my father treating her like the princess she was about to—maybe born to—become.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
FOR! F***!! SAKE!!! The princess she was born to be!!!

This is bloody mental - he's bloody mental!!! She was trying to charm the old goat. It's blantely obvious!!!

God he's really been played hasn't he!!!

I know I'm late to the party today (flaming work expecting you to actually do some work) but I'm loving the exerts from the book. He's totally unhinged. How have the palace managed to keep that a secret for so long

And just for the record, I'd never heard Suits or migraine till Harold,'s announcement. Nor had i seen any pap photos. She's definitely wasn't hounded like Kate and Diana (part of the problem I'm sure)

But God can you imagine their lives now??? Megz theres three people in your marriage and worse for you, one of them is a ghost. At least Diana had a living, breathing human being she could rage against.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Comments posted by this one individual who seems to know the story is, inevitably, going to break. You can go to Twitter and search Great Horse Fallen and see it all.
Has that user reopened their tweets for public viewing?

I also did not see that comment about the pumpkin head before. If this person is making tit up, they’re sick.

Reactions: 18
Has that user reopened their tweets for public viewing?

I also did not see that comment about the pumpkin head before. If this person is making tit up, they’re sick.
They did. Closed them because the sugars started going them but then they got so many follow requests they just reopened their account

Reactions: 18
So..
Mindy Kaling and Constance Wu were guests on Archetypes...

And their new show Velma is set to be released...

Markled?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like others I appreciate the excerpts from the book Their egos know no boundries, everything is larger than life, their love story, their tragedies, their destinies. They communicate with the dead, hair folicles, the moon,inanimate objects, wildlife, sea life. etc Textbook narcissistic personality disorder.
  • believe that there are special reasons that make you different, better or more deserving than others
  • have fragile self-esteem, so that you rely on others to recognise your worth and your needs
  • feel upset if others ignore you and don't give you what you feel you deserve
  • resent other people's successes
  • put your own needs above other people's, and demand they do too
  • be seen as selfish and dismissive or unaware of other people's needs.
Meanwhile back at the flooded ranch, hairy is delighted by the attention, photo shoots, TV interviews and preceived adulation. Finally he is center stage! Smeagol has created a monster. He is flailing about illustrating his pathetic asshattedness while his yes peeps tells him how well he is doing. He reminds me of this scene in the Princess Bride.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol all of this stuff about how everyone Meg comes across is a fan of suits. I’ve got to say I have never in my life met anyone who was a fan of Suits.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Only if you like Gabriel Macht - who is, frankly, *hot* (imo). Meghan doesn’t appear as often as she would like to think she appears.
I had suits on the tv for the first couple of seasons and didn’t realize she was on the show until I kept being informed of the fact over and over and over again when Harry married her. but I really don’t watch much tv except for cooking shows and some reality shows unless I binge watch.

Reactions: 17
So... where is Megain? Usually she is attached to Harold like a limpet wherever he goes. Does anyone think she is distancing herself because she knows " His truth " is not going to be well received?

Reactions: 29
On a less serious note, I came across these fascinating (not) excerpts from his book. I have not seen many cases of frost bitten penises in my time, however it wouldn’t be the first diagnosis that comes to mind either. Sounds to me more like an STD. Probably Williams fault.

0A5F00F2-07CD-491C-A095-ACC3395BCEAA.jpeg
9F6B9B1B-4619-4FD9-B9AF-8CE9DC7E44D1.jpeg

ETA: and sorry, Frostnipistan? Harry, your ‘unconscious bias’ is showing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
THE ADDRESS WAS HALF an hour from Nott Cott. Just a quick drive across the Thames, past the park…but it felt like one of my polar journeys. Heart pounding, I took a deep breath, knocked at the door. The woman opened it, welcomed me. She led me down a short corridor to her office. First door on the left. Small room. Windows with venetian blinds. Right on the busy street. You could hear cars, shoes clicking on the pavement. People talking, laughing. She was fifteen years older than me, but youthful. She reminded me of Tiggy. It was shocking, really. Such a similar vibe. She pointed me to a dark green sofa and took a chair across the room. The day was autumnal, yet I was sweating profusely. I apologized. I overheat easily. Also, I’m a bit nervous. Say no more. She jumped up, ran out. Moments later she returned with a little fan, which she aimed at me. Ah, lovely. Thank you. She waited for me to begin. But I didn’t know where to begin. So I began with my mum. I said I was afraid of losing her. She gave me a long, searching look. She knew, of course, that I’d already lost my mum. How surreal, to meet a therapist who already knows part of your life story, who’s possibly spent beach holidays reading whole books about you. Yes, I’ve already lost my mum, of course, but I’m afraid that by talking about her, now, here, to a perfect stranger, and perhaps alleviating some of the pain of that loss, I’ll be losing her again. I’ll be losing that feeling, that presence of her—or what I’ve always felt as her presence. The therapist squinted. I tried again. You see…the pain…if that’s what it is…that’s all I have left of her. And the pain is also what drives me. Some days the pain is the only thing holding me together. And also, I suppose, without the pain, well, she might think…I’ve forgotten her. That sounded silly. But, well, there it was. Most memories of my mother, I explained, with sudden and overwhelming sorrow, were gone. On the other side of the Wall. I told her about the Wall. I told her I’d spoken to Willy about my lack of memories of our mother. He’d advised me to look through photo albums, which I’d promptly done. Nothing
So, my mother wasn’t images, or impressions, she was mainly just a hole in my heart, and if I healed that hole, patched it up—what then? I asked if all this sounded crazy. No. We were silent. A long time. She asked me what I needed. Why are you here? Look, I said. What I need…is to be rid of this heaviness in my chest. I need…I need… Yes? To cry. Please. Help me cry.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
How many polar journeys did he take ffs? 🤣🤣🤣I am also starting to read The Duke of Sussex as The Duke of suess for some odd reason 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
[/QUOTE]
Still, despite the mounting stress, the terrible pressure, we managed to protect our essential bond, never snapping at each other during those few days. As we came to the final hours of her visit, we were solid, happy, and Meg announced she wanted to make me a special goodbye lunch. There was nothing in my fridge, as usual. But there was a Whole Foods down the street. I gave her directions, the safest route, past the Palace guards, turn right, towards Kensington Palace Gardens, down to Kensington High Street, there’s a police barrier, take a right and you’ll see Whole Foods. It’s massive, you can’t miss it. I had an engagement but I’d be home soon.
Baseball cap, jacket, head down, side gate. You’ll be fine, I promise.
Two hours later, when I got home, I found her inconsolable. Sobbing. Shaking. What is it? What’s happened? She could barely get the story out.
She’d dressed just as I’d advised, and she’d run happily, anonymously, up and down the supermarket aisles. But as she rode the escalator a man approached. Excuse me, do you know where the exit is? Oh, yes, I think it’s just up here to the left. Hey! You’re on that program—Suits, am I right? My wife loves you. Oh. That’s so nice! Thanks. What’s your name? Jeff. Nice to meet you, Jeff. Please tell her I said thanks for watching. I will. Can I get a picture…you know, for my mum? Thought you said it was your wife. Oh. Yeah. Heh. Sorry, I’m just grocery shopping today. His face changed. Well, even if I can’t take a picture WITH you…that doesn’t stop me taking pictures OF you! He whipped out his phone and followed her to the deli counter, snapping away while she looked at the turkey. F the turkey, she thought, hurrying to the checkouts. He followed her there too. She got into the queue. Before her were rows and rows of magazines and newspapers, and on all of them, under the most shocking and disgusting headlines…was her. The other customers noticed as well. They looked at the magazines, looked at her, and now they too pulled out their phones, like zombies. Meg caught two cashiers sharing a horrible smile. After paying for her groceries, she walked outside, straight into a group of four men with their iPhones aimed at her. She kept her head down, rushed up Kensington High Street. She was nearly home when a horse-drawn carriage came rolling out of Kensington Palace Gardens. Some sort of parade: the Palace gate was blocked. She was forced back along the main road, where the four men picked up the scent again, and chased her all the way to the main gate, screaming her name. When she finally got inside Nott Cott, she’d phoned her best girlfriends, each of whom asked: Is he worth this, Meg? Is anyone worth this? I put my arms around her, said I was sorry. So sorry. We just held each other, until I slowly became aware of the most delicious smells. I looked around. Hang on. You mean…after all that…you still made lunch? I wanted to feed you before I left.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
I WANT TO SEE THESE PHOTOS!!

Release the TURKEY SHOTS!!!!*

*not possible as they do not exist

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.