Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harold do us all a favour shut up and duck off. The royals don’t care! They’ve more important things to deal with.
Mega witch If you do read this thread.. I hope you do.. get your ginger husband to shut up. Nobody likes him or you. You pair of narcs.
1AFF1536-EC74-4436-A1A2-186E56858E3B.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I've come to the conclusion that all these lies are constructed as a smokescreen for the big thing which is threatening to come out soon. Maybe, just maybe, they are incredibly clever and have made themselves look so ridiculous that when the rape and battery sorry comes out, they think they can say "look, another lie about us".

As the saying goes, the best place to hide the truth is in a pack of lies.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
The telling but for me is when he said he uses psychedelics to ‘redefine his reality’ (or something like that). So he’s basically admits he doesn’t know which way is up?
There was a Netflix documentary that explored the possibility of using psychedelic drugs to heal mental health disorders. Guessing he or Smeg have watched that and realised it could be worked it into his narrative to explain away/justify his known penchant for using.

Edited to add: It is called 'How to Change Your Mind'

Reactions: 19
Love how they roasted a chicken again, on their arrival at tgeir new house. Them and their 13 suitcases. They are claiming they didn't empty Frogmore
of all the furniture and Hermes blankets they bought on TQs dime.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm dubious about the rumours, if it was well known enough to be posted as a blind it reflects badly on the military, the royals and the police. Its not unusual for there to be increased availability of this service near military bases nor for them to utilise it, if he was paying for prostitutes I bet it would have come out, let alone this. Sadly though many women are scared to come forward if they have been attacked, if it does turn out to be true though then I hope the women are getting the support they need, would he horrific to drag it up even if it did bring him to justice. I doubt Meg is threatening one to stay quiet, although if its true no doubt she will be aware but she wouldn't get involved and risk it coming back on her- she'll be planning the opposite, perfect excuse to leave him and prevent him seeing the children.

He's still not listening to people. Stating his number no matter the context is the issue. He is right though I expect even the taliban have better things to do than read his book so would have not heard it if it hadn't been posted in the media.

Reactions: 19
MEG AND I WENT DOWN to the beach in front of the castle. Chilly day, but the sun was bright. We stood on the rocks, looking out at the sea. Amid all the silky islands of seaweed we saw…something.
A head. A pair of soulful eyes. Look! Seal! The head bobbed up and down. The eyes very clearly watched us. Look! Another!
Just as Pa instructed, I ran to the water’s edge, sang to them. Serenaded them. Arooo. No answer.
Meg joined me, and sang to them, and now of course they sang back. She really is magic, I thought. Even the seals know it. Suddenly, all over the water, heads were bobbing up, singing to her. Arooo. A seal opera. Silly superstition, maybe, but I didn’t care. I counted it a good omen. I took off my clothes, jumped into the water, swam to them.

Prince Harry,
Meghan married Father Dougal..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's clear to me now, I'm going to have to give up sleep to keep up.
These threads are gold.
Today I'm wondering if there's any evidence of Smeg actually being papped. I only remember the wellies in Kensington.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I STOOD AT THE ALTAR, smoothed the front of my Household Cavalry uniform, watched Meg floating towards me. I’d worked hard to choose the right music for her procession, and ultimately I’d landed on Handel’s Eternal Source of Light Divine. Now, as the soloist’s voice rang out above our heads, I thought I’d chosen well. Indeed, as Meg came nearer and nearer, I was giving thanks for all my choices.
Amazing that I could even hear the music over the sound of my own heartbeat as Meg stepped up, took my hand.
The present dissolved, the past came rushing back. Our first tentative messages on Instagram. Our first meeting at Soho House. Our first trip to Botswana. Our first excited exchanges after my phone went into the river. Our first roast chicken. Our first flights back and forth across the Atlantic. The first time I told her: I love you. Hearing her say it back. Guy in splints. Steve the grumpy swan. The brutal fight to keep her safe from the press. And now here we were, the finishing line. The starting line. For the last few months, not much had gone according to plan. But I reminded myself that none of that was the plan. This was the plan. This. Love. I shot a glance at Pa, who’d walked Meg down the last part of the aisle. Not her father, but special just the same, and she was moved. It didn’t make up for her father’s behavior, for how the press had used him, but it very much helped.
Aunt Jane stood and gave a reading in honor of Mummy. Song of Solomon. Meg and I chose it.
Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away…

Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm;
For love is strong as death, passion fierce as the grave…
Strong as death. Fierce as the grave. Yes, I thought. Yes. I saw the archbishop extend the rings, his hands shaking. I’d forgotten, but he clearly hadn’t: twelve cameras pointed at us, two billion people watching on TV, photographers in the rafters, massive crowds outside roistering and cheering. We exchanged the rings, Meg’s made from the same hunk of Welsh gold that had provided Kate’s. Granny had told me that this was nearly the last of it. Last of the gold. That was how I felt about Meg. The archbishop reached the official part, spoke the few words that made us The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, titles bestowed by Granny, and he joined us until death parted us, though he’d already done similar days earlier, in our garden, a small ceremony, just the two of us, Guy and Pula the only witnesses. Unofficial, non-binding, except in our souls.
We were grateful for every person in and around St. George’s, and watching on TV, but our love began in private, and being public had been mostly pain, so we wanted the first consecration of our love, the first vows, to be private as well. Magical as the formal ceremony was, we’d both come to feel slightly frightened of…crowds. Underscoring this feeling: The first thing we saw upon walking back up the aisle and out of the church, other than a stream of smiling faces, were snipers. On the rooftops, amid the bunting, behind the waterfalls of streamers.
Police told me it was unusual, but necessary. Due to the unprecedented number of threats they were picking up.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Ahhh, their first roast chicken….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
MEG WAS LATE. We bought two home pregnancy tests, one for a backup, and she took them both into the bathroom at Nott Cott.
I was lying on our bed, and while waiting for her to come out…I fell asleep.
When I woke, she was beside me. What’s happened? Is it…? She said she hadn’t looked. She’d waited for me.
The wands were on the nightstand. I only kept a few things there, among them the blue box with my mother’s hair.
Right, I thought, good.
Let’s see what Mummy can do with this situation. I reached for the wands, peered into their little windows. Blue. Bright, bright blue. Both of them. Blue meant…baby.
Oh wow. Well. Well then. We hugged, kissed. I put the wands back on the nightstand.
I thought: Thank you, selkies. I thought: Thank you, Mummy

On the nightstand???? How to tell us Smeg wrote this without telling us Smeg wrote this. This is so embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I want to know what he told them about Waitrose. I thought he was a Whole Foods shopper?
Traitor.
Me too! As an ex Waitrose partner I feel very invested 😂

I can't stand oregano.
Turmeric is lovely. I sometimes put it in a lamb and carrot pie crust,
I mean, with H&M‘s track record it could’ve been any sort of ‘herb’ couldn’t it? I think William was right to be wary!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aunt Jane stood and gave a reading in honor of Mummy. Song of Solomon. Meg and I chose it.
Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away…

Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm
Very handy, given how well Harold speaks seal 🦭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
James Haskell - introduced as Harry's friend - on GMB promoting his new book on mental health, saying you need to let things go, not worry about what people think about you and look inside yourself if you find yourself judging other people. Yet when Richard Madeley suggests Haskell could have that conversation with Hazno who never accepts responsibility and always blames others, Haskell defends Hazno and agrees that he was right to put "his truth" out there for the public record and to disprove journalistic spins. Think someone has had too many knocks around the head during their rugby career.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Pretty sure he was gutted Chelsy didn’t want to marry him but Meg probably had it written Chelsy wasn’t understanding or the love of his life !
Wait hang on a sec. Is this in South Africa. He is lying through his teeth. Nobody sleeps out on the open with out security these day. Not being racist. I'm South African. duck bat tit crazy if you ask me

Reactions: 34
In desperation I went to Willy. I took advantage of the first quiet moment I’d had with him in years: The end of August 2017, at Althorp. Twentieth anniversary of Mummy’s death. We rowed the little boat out to the island. (The bridge had been removed, to give my mother privacy, to keep intruders away.) We each had a bouquet of flowers, which we set on the grave. We stood there awhile, having our own thoughts, and then we talked about life.
I gave him a quick summary of what Meg and I had been dealing with. Don’t worry, Harold. No one believes that tit. Not true. They do. It’s drip-fed to them, day by day, and they come to believe it without even being aware. He didn’t have a satisfying answer for that, so we were silent. Then he said something extraordinary.
He said he thought Mummy was here. Meaning…among us.
Yes, me too, Willy.
I think she’s been in my life, Harold. Guiding me. Setting things up for me. I think she’s helped me start a family. And I feel as though she’s helping you now too.
I nodded. Totally agree. I feel as though she helped me find Meg. Willy took a step back. He looked concerned. That seemed to be taking things a bit far. Well, now, Harold, I’m not sure about that. I wouldn’t say THAT!

So this is to justify his comments around ‘mummy has been looking over my brother and got him set up, now she’s with me’ BS

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the replies

Great Horse Fallen Off✡
@tulsietown1989
·

I believe the reason for the revelation is that is happened again recently. And you are about to hear all about it in breathtaking detail.

and thank you everyone for the VIP wishes. 😘😘😘

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.