Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
A little FYI about Smeg in "Suits", she's done 108 episodes and she got 50K USD for
each episode. Looked her up on the IMDB, she's been acting since 1995. Suits is the
main claim to fame, I learned she's done an Episode of CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. I might
view those episodes for a laugh because I have them all on my Hard Drive.
I think she was also in 2 Hallmark tv movies, the bj scene in 90210 (is that the right number) and at least 1 music video.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

VC10

VIP Member
He is such an ignorant pillock. The Royal Rota was created to give the family privacy and stop intrusion.

You give them access to positive column inches and let them do their job by posing for a photo at the start of the royal holiday, and the press should leave you alone to enjoy family time for the rest of it.

‘Fair competition’ in Harry’s eyes means more long lens pap shots, more paps chasing cars and more intrusion.

Just noticed I’m getting close to VIP status. Please warm up the VIP lounge. I will bring jugs of margaritas and lots of nibbles when the moment comes.
All I got was a tin of pepsi max 😢😢😢😢😢

• Haha
Reactions: 11

VIP Member
I CHALLENGE YOU!!!!

Okay, here's the deal, The sex pistols did a song called EMI, there was an orchestral version
used in the film "The great rock'n'roll swindle"

This would make a great song for Harry and Meghan after a rewrite.

Oh this is the original version.

• Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member

elliebee27

VIP Member
In the UK aren't you able to leave hospital quite soon after having a baby if all is well? I stayed in 4 days and that's not unusual in the US - between 3 and 5 days for a vaginal birth.