Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s mentally tapped! He put his family in danger not the bloody press 😡
View attachment 1872945
The sod. The idiot just keeps on blaming everyone else. When will he ever STFU?
“Dangerous spin“ ! He’s dead serious ffs. His bragging about his kill count, his lack of respect for his country, the military and seemingly he does not GAF about his immediate family, defence personnel or Brits in general. But, no not his fault, never, never ever. It’s everybody else’s. Mainly the media.
Don’t these two have a mirror? They’re literally unbelievable in their lack of self awareness. It never stops.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He is such an ignorant pillock. The Royal Rota was created to give the family privacy and stop intrusion.

You give them access to positive column inches and let them do their job by posing for a photo at the start of the royal holiday, and the press should leave you alone to enjoy family time for the rest of it.

‘Fair competition’ in Harry’s eyes means more long lens pap shots, more paps chasing cars and more intrusion.

Just noticed I’m getting close to VIP status. Please warm up the VIP lounge. I will bring jugs of margaritas and lots of nibbles when the moment comes.
You are there!! You have made VIP. Congratulations. Margaritas on the house. Oh, and a few mushies.
:m :m:ROFLMAO::m🍄🥭🍄
🎉🎉🍸🍾🍷🍸🍹🍻🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I gave the therapist an overview of how this dehumanization had played out in the first half of my life. But now, with the dehumanizing of Meg, there was so much more hate, more vitriol—plus racism.
I told her what I’d seen, heard, witnessed, over the last few months. At one point I sat up on the couch, crooked my neck to see if she was listening. Her mouth was hanging open. A lifelong resident of Britain, she’d thought she knew. She didn’t know. At the end of the session I asked her professional opinion: Is what I’m feeling…normal? She laughed. What’s normal anyway?
But she conceded that one thing was abundantly clear: I found myself in highly unusual circumstances. Do you think I have an addictive personality? More accurately, what I wanted to know was, if I did have an addictive personality, where would I be right now? Hard to say. Hypotheticals, you know.
She asked if I’d used drugs. Yes. I told her some wild stories. Well, I am rather surprised you’re not a drug addict. If there was one thing to which I did seem undeniably addicted, however, it was the press. Reading it, raging at it, she said, these were obvious compulsions. I laughed. True. But they’re such tit. She laughed. They are.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
I’m so far behind on this thread so maybe this has been discussed already but he really just asked a therapist on his first session if he was a drug addict? Then told tons of drug using stories and she unequivocally told him he wasn’t an addict??? Ooooookay. This book should honestly be titled “Spare: Lies, Fairytales, & Fallacies”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The sod. The idiot just keeps on blaming everyone else. When will he ever STFU?
“Dangerous spin“ ! He’s dead serious ffs. His bragging about his kill count, his lack of respect for his country, the military and seemingly he does not GAF about his immediate family, defence personnel or Brits in general. But, no not his fault, never, never ever. It’s everybody else’s. Mainly the media.
Don’t these two have a mirror? They’re literally unbelievable in their lack of self awareness. It never stops.
If the British media had any kind of backbone, one thing they would do is look into who he killed. In Afghanistan, like elsewhere, civilians were collateral. There are real stories amidst all this crap. At the very least, it would be time to highlight that in the past year the Afghan resettlement programme in the UK processed exactly four people. We do just as much navel-gazing as the Pauper Prince, especially when it comes to elective wars in countries that we leave far worse than we found them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
In the UK aren't you able to leave hospital quite soon after having a baby if all is well? I stayed in 4 days and that's not unusual in the US - between 3 and 5 days for a vaginal birth.

Reactions: 11
Good luck to anyone ploughing though Spare 😂
Why are the sentences all so short?
It just reads like a lot of teenage WhatsApp messages cobbled together rather than a book an actual adult might write.
Sort of! Like! This!
He maybe should've taken heed of Margaret's biro hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Question: the mystery man that approached her in wholefood claiming to be a fan, did he get a hug when he first approached her? She is apparently a mad keen hugger. Is that is why he changed his story on who was the 'fan' he wanted the photo for... poor chap clearly lost his mind - star struck.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Got to be honest. Mum died in my arms 2 years ago & after her demise I took a lock of her hair. It’s in a box sits in my jewellry box (not by my bed) and I don’t talk to it, but each to their own….

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Suits again, we will hear about it instead of P&G letter.

BTW I refuse to torture myself reading original. Not into S*M. Or should I say this reminds me of Vogon poetry.
Bib: The Vogons categorically deny it. Theirs is nicer and used to be the third-worst, but now it's the fifth-worst with Sussex-es making up the top three.

"The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria, and the worst is by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex."

So Jennings moves to #3, Smegs takes the top spot because she's the Kween, and Sparry, as ever, is the Spare.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is such an ignorant pillock. The Royal Rota was created to give the family privacy and stop intrusion.

You give them access to positive column inches and let them do their job by posing for a photo at the start of the royal holiday, and the press should leave you alone to enjoy family time for the rest of it.

‘Fair competition’ in Harry’s eyes means more long lens pap shots, more paps chasing cars and more intrusion.

Just noticed I’m getting close to VIP status. Please warm up the VIP lounge. I will bring jugs of margaritas and lots of nibbles when the moment comes.
Congratulations! welcome to ViP., I made a tray of magic chocolate mushrooms. got the recipe ftom Monica oops, Courtney. Again, congratulations!

🥂💐💘

Oh, on topic Harry is un f7cking believable. Rancid bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
De-lurking to say thanks so much to the posters who have given us these cray cray extracts from the book… I refuse to buy it but I did have a good laugh. All these people harassing Meghan when she was on Suits? Hardly… the part of NYC I live has a load of celebs knocking around, including Hollywood and A list TV actors, and nobody bats an eye. Harry styles maybe, Meghan in 2016 nope. Just yesterday I saw Peter sarsgaard who was in the series Dopesick and has apparently been nominated for an Emmy at some point, he seemed to be able to go about his business just fine though. A massive HBO franchise actor is also local and walks his dog without issues. Get real Meghan.. how whipped is Harry, the second hand embarrassment is real!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.