Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corfu-blue

you might have already seen this but if not it's worth a look - quite short too. If you do watch, check out some of the comments too!

Reactions: 16

Mothballs

We discussed that on here and decided it didn't sound like the clues lead to Hunter Biden, so it probably was Haz.
There is a book out called Laptop from Hell which is about Hunter Biden. He had a lot of dealings with prostitutes but violence towards them was never mentioned.
Didn’t Harold admit he had anger issues or was it Smeg telling him.
If BP did suppress Harold’s nasty behaviour and it is starting to leak do you think Charles should be proactive and fess up or continue throw money and hope it stays hidden? Until next time!

Reactions: 16

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I remember how stressed you were @ChaoticArtist and I’m VERY happy for you! I hope this helps to alleviate some of the issues you’ve been feeling anxious about lately.

Back on topic, you didn’t need anyone to do your exam for you, unlike 5 and his A-level in art for which his teacher passed!
Yes, that was a pretty heavy few days. Thank you sooo much! ♥🤗

We're a long way from any resolutions, because a job is not guaranteed even with my score, but I just talked to my mentor and he is very hopeful so 🤞 just have to be patient.

I have people who can do my exams and other stuff for me, are actually eager to help me, but I prefer to do things on merit and don't like to take advantage so I suffer (others think I don't have the backing that I do so they think it would be okay to trouble me) 😂 Sparry took all that help and more, and still ended up with ...Smegs, and Spare and BuggerUp. One could argue that he wins because he's still got free money, fame/notoriety, time and resources to polo, and allegedly the Flatpacks, but it's likely to all blow up in his face at any time. And see what a whiny bitch he turned out to be. So 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
[/QUOTE]
Stories rolled in, like breakers on a beach.
- First a rubbish hit piece by a hack biographer of Pa, who said I’d thrown a tantrum before the wedding.
-Then a work of fiction about Meg making her staff miserable, driving them too hard, committing the unpardonable sin of emailing people early in the morning. (She just happened to be up at that hour, trying to stay in touch with night-owl friends back in America—she didn’t expect an instant reply.)
- She was also said to have driven our assistant to quit; in fact that assistant was asked to resign by Palace HR after we showed them evidence she’d traded on her position with Meg to get freebies. But because we couldn’t speak publicly about the reasons for the assistant’s departure, rumors filled the void. In many ways that was the true start of all the troubles.
Shortly thereafter, the “Duchess Difficult” narrative began appearing in all the papers.
-Next came a novella in one of the tabloids about the tiara. The article said Meg had demanded a certain tiara that had belonged to Mummy, and when the Queen refused, I’d thrown a fit: What Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
Days later came the coup de grâce: from a royal correspondent, a sci-fi fantasy describing the “growing froideur” (good Lord) between Kate and Meg, claiming that, according to “two sources,” Meg had reduced Kate to tears about the bridesmaids’ dresses. This particular royal correspondent had always made me ill. She’d always, always got stuff wrong. But this felt more than wrong.
I read the story in disbelief. Meg didn’t. She still wasn’t reading anything. She heard about it, however, since it was the only thing being discussed in Britain for the next twenty-four hours, and as long as I live I’ll never forget the tone of her voice as she looked me in the eye and said: Haz, I made her cry? I made HER cry?

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Is he talking about Camilla Tominey here?

Evangelina

VIP Member
KC wouldn't allow Harry to be king, who would be next in line after that tosser?
Charles would be dead for the next King to be needed .
Harry would be George's Regent (which gives him all the power) until George is 18.

• Sick
  • Wow

mardymare

VIP Member
James Haskell - introduced as Harry's friend - on GMB promoting his new book on mental health, saying you need to let things go, not worry about what people think about you and look inside yourself if you find yourself judging other people. Yet when Richard Madely suggests Haskell could have that conversation with Hazno who never accepts responsibility and always blames others, Haskell defends Hazno and agrees that he was right to put "his truth" out there for the public record and to disprove journalistic spins. Think someone has had too many knocks around the head during their rugby career.
Haskell is Richard's son-in-law?

• Wow

Sooz

Chatty Member
Wendell Pierce! Such a class act. He has a Twitter but I have absolutely no idea how to use the search function to see if he's ever commented on Smegs.

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
MEG AND I WENT DOWN to the beach in front of the castle. Chilly day, but the sun was bright. We stood on the rocks, looking out at the sea. Amid all the silky islands of seaweed we saw…something.
A head. A pair of soulful eyes. Look! Seal! The head bobbed up and down. The eyes very clearly watched us. Look! Another!
Just as Pa instructed, I ran to the water’s edge, sang to them. Serenaded them. Arooo. No answer.
Meg joined me, and sang to them, and now of course they sang back. She really is magic, I thought. Even the seals know it. Suddenly, all over the water, heads were bobbing up, singing to her. Arooo. A seal opera. Silly superstition, maybe, but I didn’t care. I counted it a good omen. I took off my clothes, jumped into the water, swam to them.

Prince Harry,
Meghan married Father Dougal..

• Haha

StSaturnindeLucian

The man who re-did the dresses says: 'We had to work tooth and nail for four days, four of us working until 4 am three nights in a row, to make them fit'.

It goes to show that Kate was right, the dresses needed to be completely redone. And they lost a whole day of work and had to work till 4 am because Peg was ignoring Kate's messages.

View attachment 1872455

I noticed that too and chose to ignore it.

I have already seen too much.

My brian can't handle what came into my mind when I read that.
Yes, poor Brian 😂😂😂

• Haha

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
There are only small mentions in 2 front pages tomorrow about him - it seems odd when there are enough stories for weeks in the book.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I believe that the bullying incident was the main thing that forced them to leave, because Meghan felt she really couldn’t get ahead of that one and that it would eventually be made public. After that, they worked tirelessly to try and keep the whole thing under wraps and as usual with Meghan, control the narrative.

She had zero experience at managing people in any respect. She literally took the position of boss over far more qualified staff with no training and worse, little inclination to learn. She was totally unfamiliar with “noblesse oblige”. It seems clear that from everything I observed about her she is by nature manipulative and always wants her way. It goes that she would expect staff to work to this end and that creating tumultuous conflict is her happy place. She gets off on it. While I get that someone brought up in a completely different culture might need some slack cut, it’s really no excuse. Trans Atlantic corporate world is full of successful stories. She was spoiled rotten, her recently minted minor cable tv fame, she felt, gave her status equal or better than the BRF and certainly the common old staff. She is always right, not negotiable - period !

I enclose the wiki of what ‘noblesse oblige’ is and it appears that whatever rudeness Harry had inherently, Meghan has amplified it.
At best they simply aren’t nice people, (I think Harry is far more like Uncle Andrew than his brother) and at worst they’re positively evil narcissists in a folie à deux.
View attachment 1872240
Didn't they leave before the bullying incident? It came to light just days before the OW interview. Or have I got that wrong