Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curiousbeaver

Erm…. Me. For a couple of series. Gabriel Macht . Yum 😋 😍😍😍😍

Smeg was a very second level player, very wooden, two-dimensional and a bit shiny/sweaty looking. I thought she was prob Latino
Agreed. Smeg is a bit part in series 1&2. She does feature more in the later series but they get progressively more shit. Correlation? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

toninottony

VIP Member
THE ADDRESS WAS HALF an hour from Nott Cott. Just a quick drive across the Thames, past the park…but it felt like one of my polar journeys. Heart pounding, I took a deep breath, knocked at the door. The woman opened it, welcomed me. She led me down a short corridor to her office. First door on the left. Small room. Windows with venetian blinds. Right on the busy street. You could hear cars, shoes clicking on the pavement. People talking, laughing. She was fifteen years older than me, but youthful. She reminded me of Tiggy. It was shocking, really. Such a similar vibe. She pointed me to a dark green sofa and took a chair across the room. The day was autumnal, yet I was sweating profusely. I apologized. I overheat easily. Also, I’m a bit nervous. Say no more. She jumped up, ran out. Moments later she returned with a little fan, which she aimed at me. Ah, lovely. Thank you. She waited for me to begin. But I didn’t know where to begin. So I began with my mum. I said I was afraid of losing her. She gave me a long, searching look. She knew, of course, that I’d already lost my mum. How surreal, to meet a therapist who already knows part of your life story, who’s possibly spent beach holidays reading whole books about you. Yes, I’ve already lost my mum, of course, but I’m afraid that by talking about her, now, here, to a perfect stranger, and perhaps alleviating some of the pain of that loss, I’ll be losing her again. I’ll be losing that feeling, that presence of her—or what I’ve always felt as her presence. The therapist squinted. I tried again. You see…the pain…if that’s what it is…that’s all I have left of her. And the pain is also what drives me. Some days the pain is the only thing holding me together. And also, I suppose, without the pain, well, she might think…I’ve forgotten her. That sounded silly. But, well, there it was. Most memories of my mother, I explained, with sudden and overwhelming sorrow, were gone. On the other side of the Wall. I told her about the Wall. I told her I’d spoken to Willy about my lack of memories of our mother. He’d advised me to look through photo albums, which I’d promptly done. Nothing
So, my mother wasn’t images, or impressions, she was mainly just a hole in my heart, and if I healed that hole, patched it up—what then? I asked if all this sounded crazy. No. We were silent. A long time. She asked me what I needed. Why are you here? Look, I said. What I need…is to be rid of this heaviness in my chest. I need…I need… Yes? To cry. Please. Help me cry.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
How many polar journeys did he take ffs? 🤣🤣🤣I am also starting to read The Duke of Sussex as The Duke of suess for some odd reason 😂😂😂

• Haha

VIP Member
Charles would be dead for the next King to be needed .
Harry would be George's Regent (which gives him all the power) until George is 18.
Yes but Charles could make it publicly known that upon his death Harry will not be King.

VC10

VIP Member
Definitely Charles. He got mocked for it mercilessly (see Harry? The tabloids do pick on all of your family)
Over the years he was slated for allegedly talking to plants and being obsessed with homeopathy.
By the way turmeric in cooking can relieve cold symptoms, but oregano?
I can't stand oregano.
Turmeric is lovely. I sometimes put it in a lamb and carrot pie crust,

toninottony

VIP Member
Harry couldn't be removed.
Not sure why Andrew matters in relation to George, brothers of Monarchs that inherit Regency while heirs exist, is only possible in Muslim Kingdoms .
The only way would be a amendment for Kate, having Regency, Philip had it above Margo.
Sure he could parliament can absolutely remove him

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Trying to watch Tom Bower interview and it keeps dropping out saying unavailable. Has someone put in a call???

• Wow

toninottony

VIP Member
You took the words right out of my mouth. Was about to post the same.
It is laughable.
Plus at some point the flatpacks (if they ever exist) will read this, their school chums will read this. Humiliation will last for generations.
Talk about generational pain 😎😎😎