Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoppysMumma

I'm behind, but I've taken to watching Upstairs, Downstairs as it's more true to life ;) (Mrs Bridges has just stolen a baby, for those who care)

We don't have the emojis for this, so take note anytime I react to anything on this thread my face will almost certainly look like this:

I love upstairs downstairs….

• Heart
Reactions: 15

toninottony

VIP Member
Things have taken a very sour note for Harry. Lots of sources on Twitter are relaying the rape and serious assault allegations. He’s fucked.

I keep thinking about the dogs broken legs…

ETA: if true, I hope he gets what’s coming to him. Meghan now had the perfect excuse to walk away and come out smelling of roses. This is a story she will definitely be able to promote and monetise and people will love her for it. Have to give it to her.
If we’re lucky she can be fucked along with him as an accessory

wibble

VIP Member
So..
Mindy Kaling and Constance Wu were guests on Archetypes...

And their new show Velma is set to be released...

Markled?

• Haha

Sasa44

Chatty Member
While I fully agree that something of this nature would likely be covered up to protect the institution if it happened in the UK, or an impoverished former colony like Afghanistan - my first thought is that, if he was dumb enough to pull the same shit in California (and we know how dumb he is), he may have finally located a jurisdiction where the BRF don't have the power to influence prosecutors even if they want to. Not saying that kind of corruption isn't possible in America, but depending upon the crime/ victim/ political interests at stake... the Royals wouldn't have the sway to force the matter if it really came to it, and authorities were determined to push ahead with charges.

I'm also not saying they *necessarily* would in the UK, but let's face it - they have a lot more influence there, obviously.

This would certainly explain the sudden palace lawyering up, if true. 😳 Hazno might be even more of a colossal scumbag than even I credited him with, and the royals see unprecedented storm clouds on the horizon. I won't lie - if this is true, I hope they hit him with the max sentence and he's the first royal to die in a foreign prison. I have not a smidgen of compassion for sexual predators of any class, creed, or color. I just hope it's not true for the sake of the woman/women in question.

Ok... Afghanistan, not a former colony. Like Ukraine, subject to Russian invasion. Then treated like a playground by Western forces until they got bored... in the late 80s and again, as recently as August 2021.

• Wow

GuessWho ;)

Things have taken a very sour note for Harry. Lots of sources on Twitter are relaying the rape and serious assault allegations. He’s fucked.

Oh?? Ive not heard about this. Can you tell me about it, i am not on twitter.

Reactions: 14

NutMegandCinnamong

Are they still there? Because I saw that most of them had gone maybe around an hour ago. Or is there more?

Sooz

Chatty Member
Also, we all scoured the Internet for any prison record for Doria and no doubt the tabloids did too, and nobody came up with anything, so I'm still not sold on that one.