Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
He's on GB News right now!

Actually has just made my blood run cold because he thinks Harry is going to have a serious mental health incident. This is just fucking awful
Thanks, will try and see it tomorrow. In bed, supposed to be sleeping but now went down the tattle rabbit hole 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

teadropsx

Heavens forbid if the worst happened and Harry was now next in line after King Charles. What would Harry’s speech entail if he every became monarch…if his book can do this much damage SOS Lord!

• Haha

NutMegandCinnamong

Comments posted by this one individual who seems to know the story is, inevitably, going to break. You can go to Twitter and search Great Horse Fallen and see it all.
Has that user reopened their tweets for public viewing?

I also did not see that comment about the pumpkin head before. If this person is making shit up, they’re sick.

StarGZR528

Has that user reopened their tweets for public viewing?

I also did not see that comment about the pumpkin head before. If this person is making shit up, they’re sick.
They did. Closed them because the sugars started going them but then they got so many follow requests they just reopened their account

toninottony

VIP Member
I coughed. Granny, you know I love Meg very much, and I’ve decided that I would like to ask her to marry me, and I’ve been told that, er, that I have to ask your permission before I can propose.
You have to?
Um. Well, yes, that’s what your staff tell me, and my staff as well. That I have to ask your permission. I stood completely still, as motionless as the birds in my hands. I stared at her face but it was unreadable.
At last she replied: Well, then, I suppose I have to say yes.
I squinted. You feel you have to say yes? Does that mean you are saying yes? But that you want to say no? I didn’t get it. Was she being sarcastic? Ironic? Deliberately cryptic? Was she indulging in a bit of wordplay? I’d never known Granny to do any wordplay, and this would be a surpassingly bizarre moment (not to mention wildly inconvenient) for her to start, but maybe she just saw the chance to play off my unfortunate use of the word “have” and couldn’t resist? Or else, perhaps there was some hidden meaning beneath the wordplay, some message I wasn’t comprehending? I stood there squinting, smiling, asking myself over and over: What is the Queen of England saying to me right now? At long last I realized: She’s saying yes, you muppet! She’s granting permission. Who cares how she words it, just know when to take yes for an answer.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
So can we blame the queen and let Ashley Cole off the hook 😎

• Haha
On the missing Tom Bower segment from Dan Wootton (I watched the clip earlier and it's now missing from my watch history...)
Here's the full show, TB starts about 1 hr 19 minutes in

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Sonthos has me thinking thst allbthe staff did, night and day, was peruse soc media and newspapers for anything on either of them, but especially her. The 110percent comment

Also, how did they have any aidience response on the Colbert show since there was no audience and it was pre recorded? Colbert staff?

Attachments

toninottony

VIP Member
Stories rolled in, like breakers on a beach.
- First a rubbish hit piece by a hack biographer of Pa, who said I’d thrown a tantrum before the wedding.
-Then a work of fiction about Meg making her staff miserable, driving them too hard, committing the unpardonable sin of emailing people early in the morning. (She just happened to be up at that hour, trying to stay in touch with night-owl friends back in America—she didn’t expect an instant reply.)
- She was also said to have driven our assistant to quit; in fact that assistant was asked to resign by Palace HR after we showed them evidence she’d traded on her position with Meg to get freebies. But because we couldn’t speak publicly about the reasons for the assistant’s departure, rumors filled the void. In many ways that was the true start of all the troubles.
Shortly thereafter, the “Duchess Difficult” narrative began appearing in all the papers.
-Next came a novella in one of the tabloids about the tiara. The article said Meg had demanded a certain tiara that had belonged to Mummy, and when the Queen refused, I’d thrown a fit: What Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
Days later came the coup de grâce: from a royal correspondent, a sci-fi fantasy describing the “growing froideur” (good Lord) between Kate and Meg, claiming that, according to “two sources,” Meg had reduced Kate to tears about the bridesmaids’ dresses. This particular royal correspondent had always made me ill. She’d always, always got stuff wrong. But this felt more than wrong.
I read the story in disbelief. Meg didn’t. She still wasn’t reading anything. She heard about it, however, since it was the only thing being discussed in Britain for the next twenty-four hours, and as long as I live I’ll never forget the tone of her voice as she looked me in the eye and said: Haz, I made her cry? I made HER cry?

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Would that be the freebies that she was giving the staff according to him in another part of his fantasy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

VC10

VIP Member
THANK YOU! Waiting patiently over here for bloody Doria to be splashed on the front page of every paper for her prison spell!!! Come on journos, what the heck are you people dragging your feet for? Everyone knows it by now and while you’re at it, as has been mentioned several times now, look into the finances (cough ‘money laundering‘) of her shell company.

If everyone can’t see the hardened criminal cunt that is Doria by now, there is no waking people up! That Netflix ‘speaking to camera‘ bits did her no favours. I even mentioned on here a while ago that a teeny tiny weeny minuscule part of me felt almost sorry for Smegs. Could easily see Doria smacking her round the head as a kid and telling her she better learn to put her fanny out there and start earning her keep, soon as she’s legal.

Hang Doria (metaphorically) out to dry please and do it quick!
Yep. I can well believe it. All three of them are shit.

• Heart

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
F
Meg told us a bit about her life, about growing up in Los Angeles, about her struggles to become an actress, doing quick changes between auditions in her rundown SUV on which the doors didn’t always work. She was forced to enter through the boot. She talked about her growing portfolio as an entrepreneur, her lifestyle website, which had tens of thousands of readers. In her free time she did philanthropic work—she was especially fierce about women’s issues. I was fascinated, hanging on every word, while in the background I heard a faint drumbeat: She’s perfect, she’s perfect, she’s perfect.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Fuck me drunk!

• Haha

margaretta

VIP Member
Just noticed it's American spelling. Hey Haz whatcha playing at?
My publishing friend said it has become increasingly common for UK publishers to use American spelling and phrasing in books that they expect to sell internationally.

• Angry
  • Wow

RogueRey

VIP Member
I went to college and came back to many extracts I think I need to read it properly. Is there a way to link-in , to understand the spares pain ?

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Wendell Pierce! Such a class act. He has a Twitter but I have absolutely no idea how to use the search function to see if he's ever commented on Smegs.
I think he made comments in support of her ages ago but since she ghosted him he's been silent.

Would love to know what he thinks to her now.

mardymare

VIP Member
Bookworm shares her thoughts on drugs using a couple of real-life examples. Stick with it/speed up but a plausible evaluation of what changed Haz's mentality.

• Wow

Sooz

Chatty Member
Meh, I'll believe it when I see it.

I can't believe someone would have sat on it for the past few years throughout all his unpopularity, just to go "oh he's releasing a book, now I'll do it"

toninottony

VIP Member
Only if you like Gabriel Macht - who is, frankly, *hot* (imo). Meghan doesn’t appear as often as she would like to think she appears.
I had suits on the tv for the first couple of seasons and didn’t realize she was on the show until I kept being informed of the fact over and over and over again when Harry married her. but I really don’t watch much tv except for cooking shows and some reality shows unless I binge watch.