Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippa M

VIP Member
There comes a point when there's nothing left to blab though.

Maybe the RF could get Charles Spencer to say something? He's not short of an opinion or two!
He spoke out against the RF a few times so doubt if he would speak out against poor Harold . Besides that he might know what is the matter with Harold and be keeping silent.

Reactions: 19

Margot1977

VIP Member
And my experiences were 22, 19 and 15 years ago - i cant imagine what it‘s like now! Saying that, with baby no.1 I had to stay in for at least 6 hrs after having him and I was dressed, packed and watching the clock for about an hour before they said I could go!
Similar, though after no 1 I had to stay in for 24h, hated it (he kept crying in the cot, so I would take him in, fed & calmed down, the nurse would come and wag a finger at me that I'm not allowed to sleep with the baby in my bed, put him back in the cot, he'd cry again...spent the whole night doing the cat and mouse thing). Baby no 2 - born mid-morning, we were back home by 8pm.
ETA: no dancing or fajitas here...
ETA2: no poem writing either....(but I believe TW possibly did, simply because she wasn't the one who actually gave birth to that baby...)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Invictus

Chatty Member
I would like to ask if ANY woman who has given birth had fajitas or did any dancing on that day because I highly doubt it
To be fair, I made my husband bring me sushi the day after I had my first and there was some minor hospital bed grooving after 9 months of no sushi. Also, where I was, they give you a "mom's drink" of apple, pineapple, and strawberry juice with crushed ice (I drank gallons) and a turkey sandwich. The sandwich probably couldn't even be sold in the local mini mart, but after labor it was a better meal than found at the latest Michelin hotspot.

MistyWoods

VIP Member
When I heard about his bragging about 25 people killed I thought it would enrage the Taliban and lead to terrorist attacks.
Now I've seen the Taliban guy's statement, I feel less worried.

Seems the Taliban know he spent his time in a bunker playing on a play station instead of fighting them.
These threads are flying so fast, I am missing most of them. I only got to page 9 of the last one, and saw that it was closed. What did the Taliban guy say?

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
I'm wondering if the reaction to this is what pushes Harry over the edge. I wouldn't be at all surprised if smeg knew exactly what the reaction would be. She's being way too quiet. And we know that she likes to mock people.

I'm very tempted to get the Tarot cards out. Isn't it 12th Night? The energy has a tinge of magick at the moment. And yes, I still feel qualified to say that haz is insane since I'm obviously quite insane myself lol. I'll let you know what the cards say ❤
And it was the wolf full moon (I’m a bit late to the party today 😏)

• Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I have seen a number of comments about how these extracts are out of context & you need to read the full book to understand.....
Why are lawyers not being called in then? That's their usual MO with the papers & mistruths?
Makes me think it may be a PR stunt?
I am wondering if by taking just small parts of the stories we are missing the context. Maybe much of it is written in a comical way but we dont see it yet. I am still in disbelief, originally about the contents now about the language used, to me it seems too flowery for Harry to use.

• Wow
Re being sectioned....I dont quite know the proceedure involved.
The security issues are seperate and different, but equally valid, I think he is going to need to hide ....out of site for a few years. after his kill number has been released.

Can you imagine the additional security the next media interviews will need?

My current thoughts tho, are that his resentment and paranoia, and his habits of reading every last detail written about him, are going to be in massive overdrive at the moment. Everyone is currently laughing at him.....and I cant imagine him being that good at coping with this!
Last I heard (uk early 2000s family related experience) a family member cannot get someone sectioned, it has to be done by a medical professional. Its also only done when someone is a danger to themselves (as opposed to making threats to others).

But what the rules are in the US I do not know

Reactions: 18

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I've skipped to the last page to see if anyone is making a new thread? I'll start making one now so please let me know if you've got one ready to go. ❤

• Heart

ChiRie

VIP Member
I shouldn’t be spending my time thinking about something so trivial, but I call BS on the breaking of the dog bowl. If breakable, then I presume that it is one of those brown ceramic ones, which would most certainly break if it fell from the worktop, but I don’t think it would if someone just landed on it. It would be painful to land on, so I am not carrying out tests.
My ceramic dog bowls are very sturdy

Flojo89

Isn’t the tea and toast they give you after giving birth just the best thing ever?
I don’t even like tea and toast and I puked it up twice and went back for a third time lucky😂
The nurses were so exasperated with me trying to make me drink water 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha