Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stiltoncheese

Chatty Member
I've seen lots of speculation about Harold being mentally unwell and that MM would love to have him sectioned in US (is it a 5010 hold?) as she would have full control over him (for the record, I don't personally believe for a second that he would be committed to any kind of facility under section and feel its wishful thinking on the part of others).

But it did make me wonder whether it really would be the case that she would have the control? She is his wife legally so would in normal circumstances. However, he is also a British royal Prince who is quite high in the LOS so would that actually give the Palace a higher precedent instead? I mean either way, the bulk of his personal fortune is tied into trusts that are controlled by Royal Family anyway, so it's probably irrelevant but just got me thinking about the what ifs.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
You know how there's always at least one member of a monarchy that's straight up barking mad? I think we've found the one for this generation.

At least he isn't trying to make his polo pony Archbishop of Canterbury, or similar.
He’d have to value his polo pony to do that, and we all know how he treats them 🤬

• Angry

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
I think we are getting the interviews on Monday. I will not be watching any of it.

I am worrying about the RF and the people of the UK after the dimwit talking about the Taliban in his book. I am having flash backs to the bombing at Hyde and Regents Parks.
There were 11 poor members of the military killed during one and I think 5 at the other. Also a number of poor horses were killed. I remember their bodies still on the road.

If anything happens in the UK as the result of Harry's book he should be charged with treason and all titles removed so he can be locked up.
Ah I'm sorry for getting the days mixed up (it's always an adjustment coming back to reality after the festive break). I'm also so sorry you're having flashbacks and hope you are feeling ok - big hugs. I really really hope it doesn't come to that; he's so stupid to not realise the wider ramifications of what he's done. I bet he didn't bank on the TB clapping back at him on social media

• Heart

CrabbyOyster

I'm stunned that Meghan didn't take off with it to a lab somewhere to try to clone Harry's mummy to get the perfect little blonde haired, blue-eyed Diana Junior.... Or did she?
Well that would make sense of the "blue blue eyes" comment, wouldn't it?! 👀

• Haha
I agree it should in fact be raising the question- what about Andrew. Why haven't either of this dastardly duo mentioned him, commented or condemned that of which he is accused of and his connection to Epstein? This would be an easy target and I'm sure Haz would have loved to use it as a way to illustrate how he was treated unfairly as Andrew had millions for the settlement.

So one wonders, why oh why?

There really is no mileage to cast any scurrilous accusations against Andrew, his rep has already been damaged beyond redemption. Landing a further blow on him would be needless, however Harry may have got at least some positive comments had he done so.

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
am I being blind... he doesn't look that circumcised there? 😂
I don't believe the circumcision story, even if it came out of Harold's mouth.
If Harold is circumcised, I would rather guess it was at the behest of Meghan.
"What Meghan wants, Meghan gets."

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Shushex

VIP Member
i'll start prepping for new thread since it's usually a proper dread (ba dum tss)

• Heart
Reactions: 20