Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Hazno wants you to know that he is super-talented. In addition to being a mixed martial arts fighter (though he has a disappointing record of 0 - 1), author of a best-selling autobiography and a proud killer, he is also a songwriter.

It's true! Here is his first release (best song to the tune of Creep by Radiohead):

When I was there before
Couldn't look Wills in the eye
Kate's just like an angel
But Smegs made her cry
My dad is a monarch
My kids are flatpacks
I know I am special
I am so fuckin's special

But I'm a spare
I'm a whinger
Why the hell am I not king?
I should be king

I don't care if I hurt them
I wanna have control
I want a perfect book
I want a perfect look
I want them to notice
My newest hair plugs
Wills is special
But I'm more special

But I'm a spare
I'm a whinger
Why the hell am I not king?
I should be king
Wah wah

Smegs is taking notes
For her new book
She'll lie, lie, lie, lie
Lie

Whatever hurts them most
Is just what I want
Wills is special
But I'm more special
Wu Tien haven't seen one of your songs for a while.
Once again I will have the new lyrics running through my head.

Reactions: 20

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Just listening to the I feel pretty/Unpretty Glee mashup by Lea Michele and Dianna Agron (I keep adding and subtracting from that same school/college playlist 😂). IIRC, the song is from when Rachel needs nose surgery for some reason and wants to model her nose after Quinn's due to her insecurities.

Seemed pretty apt for sharing here 😂 I'm not sure I've got this right or not, but I feel like Smegs got the ski jump trying to get a nose like Catherine's - hers is the very cute, young-ish, slightly up-turned type like we learn to sketch for younger people in portraiture. I envy her nose a bit too - mine is a bit bigger and I'm scared of the day gravity will turn it closer to a parrot beak. Give it up Smegs, gravity is going to get us all some day.

Speaking of the old playlist, a pretty embarrassing song (a rather silly one from an old tv show) just came up on my phone. Thank God only the pup is around! 😂😂 He just ran by with what I'm sure is one of my socks 🤦

• Haha

Carpediem69

VIP Member
I disagree Carpe. He's created this mess, he can pay to sort it out. Our security and protection officers will now have a full time job protecting our working royals and families. Maybe now he will learn that actions have consequences
That is what I was trying to say 😘 that the cost of the security they will now need will be so high that he will, possibly, want to come back here to get it paid for by us eg. By living back in Frogmore he gets to share the protection (which will be increased) that is in place for the RF, hence sponging off the taxpayers again. I didn’t get it across as I wanted as it just makes me so furious at what he has done. Ideally he stays away and cops the costs but I wouldn’t be surprised if the RF and the UK have to sort this bloody mess out in one way or another.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Unfortunate only if it's not her, and the two sisters get away with it, because of their high society status.

I don't understand the outrage, in the media there's nothing easier for a man with status than get laid.
Of course those women don't post on that mothers site threads like:
''Would you date a man with a lower income than you?"'
:ROFLMAO:

Who are the sisters?? 😳😳

Milktray

VIP Member
View attachment 1862274

Not sure if I can post this here but urgh. The bullshit coming from H&M fans is incredible. The comments too 🤣.
And yet there she is on a media platform wanting clicks. Oh the irony.
Would love these sugars would take a look at THEIR OWN media and realise that it's not just the British that have these headlines.

Oh and are they forgetting that these articles are actually taken from Harold's book!

National Enquirer, New York Post...for example. The former being the absolute worst.

vp79

Oh, so is Tom Bower's update out now?

That's annoying, I have the original on kindle and there's no update available, looks like I'd have to buy the book again. Although.....it is only £2.99 at the moment 🤔

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Why is a fecken American got anything to do with the British monarchy. Is he going to introduce H as PH or HMW.
I don't get why some Americans are fawning over the gruesomes. There was an 8 year war to get their independence.

The whole gruesomes situation is getting more and more bizarre. I am more and more of the opinion that some wokery celeb or political backing is trying to bring down the monarchy and infiltrating the UK with their doctrine to cause a racial divide.

I am probably talking jibberish again.
My money‘s on the EU, because I’m a racist. :rolleyes:😁🤣

• Haha