Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Sorry, if evidence was ever needed that this ‘opus’ was penned by TW, that is it. Who would include such witterings in a book about the shell he has become? Was this after the mythcarriage or after one of the births? Whichever it was, I doubt any woman would be putting pen to paper (no doubt calligraphy style) after either event….rest, tea and toast is the priority as we have all stated. And what makes this woman think she has writing talent; poetry or essay? Her own dalliance with literature was soundly panned but I am surprised Hasno didn’t state it was his favourite work and up there with Steinbeck.
It was probably a sketch of his frost bitten knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Was reading about williams rum breath at his wedding morning (in The Mirror) and noticed this - William wasn't pleased about not having his choice of wedding attire:

He (William) wanted to wear the cavalry uniform and frock coat of the Royal Guards, he was made to wear the "the bright red uniform of the Irish Guards," Harry recounted'

I don't know military/royal protocols, but interesting that Harry was then allowed to wear the black frock that William couldn't at his own wedding (revenge/one up or simply times changed/relaxed)
Neither do I, but wonder if twat was then only entitled to one uniform to reflect his service status, but William had to wear a higher ranking regiment’s uniform?

kayl1986

VIP Member
I can't keep up . So can I ask where is piers Morgan gone from twitter?

I know we've itv interview tomorrow. But what and when are the American ones. Is it one American one or two thanks 😊. I never laughed so much reading some of these replies. He is a laughing stock

monicalewinsky

Ah but did the quote not say he had to have the shards “surgically removed” from his back? If that was the case it must have been some fragile dog bowl and there must be a Dr’s record of the ’surgical removal’ …either that or the bits were pulled out by TW’s claws (and I hope any antiseptic stung like crazy)
LOL surgically removed my ass. It was obviously tweezers from a sterile wound pack 🤣

Lisdiz

VIP Member
I'm wondering if the reaction to this is what pushes Harry over the edge. I wouldn't be at all surprised if smeg knew exactly what the reaction would be. She's being way too quiet. And we know that she likes to mock people.

I'm very tempted to get the Tarot cards out. Isn't it 12th Night? The energy has a tinge of magick at the moment. And yes, I still feel qualified to say that haz is insane since I'm obviously quite insane myself lol. I'll let you know what the cards say ❤
Any update on the cards?

• Heart

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
The brown ones are very robust but Emma Bridgewater ceramic dog bowls are popular and would probably break. They seem more Kate's style though unless they were part of M's country wife cosplay along with the wellies and Barbour.
OT but Emma Bridgewater mugs, for all they look nice, are crap - "dishwasher safe" mugs that lose their handles after about 5 times in the dishwasher (my boss has about 25 broken ones sitting on a kitchen dresser as she got sick of sending them all back & getting replacements which would then break too). So I could well believe their dog bowls aren't up to much either!

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Thank you Cass Bear again, and Hula Flight for the great title.
I loved your Hindi song about money, @ChaoticArtist .!

The Stoat is like a mean schoolgirl telling tales. He's very feminine and maybe he's being given hormones. Snitching about William smelling of rum on the morning of his wedding, whining that he wasn't really the best man but William's two best friends were and they gave the speech not him. Not surprised as the Stoat couldn't be trusted not to say something really crass like "Kate Lets You Do Anything!! Lucky Willy!!" Nudge nudge....exactly as he boasted about his Ho to his mates.

I had to laugh that cadet Stoat was whisked away from barracks when an unannounced drug-testing team arrived and sealed off the barracks..... Stoat suddenly had "urgent business" in London before he could wee in a bottle and tested positive for cocaine.

Conflicting reports that KC offering olive branches / considering nuclear option.
Apols if posted, am catching up.

I think this drivel by the Stoat has been written by the Ho to make him look unhinged and unbalanced. Not for the divorce, as she will want to remain the DIL of the King, but to show the RF that nothing is off-limits even personal details. An unbalanced Stoat means the RF is on edge wondering what's coming next. In the meantime she embarrasses the RF by invading their privacy with smears and lies, details of their willies, and has heightened the security risk. All deliberate, nothing accidental, and these lurid details about our RF are all over the world like Royal Kardashians. The Stoats are shaming themselves, but ofc it's rubbing off on the RF with more to come.

I read that Tom Bower is the only one saying KC has poor advisers, and I've always thought this though most don't agree. That William should do an interview - not sure about this, but something needs to be done.
Oh I'm glad! ♥ I don't watch a lot of movies, but the ones I like have memes/gifs for almost every occasion, but can't share most due to language barrier. Songs are ideal! 🙂 By the way, the movie this song is from had some pretty funny scenes centering around a yacht land girl 😉

Bib: 💯 agreed. She won't divorce him yet, or maybe even for a while. When she does it, everyone will be blindsided. She's killed two birds here - laid the foundation to prove Sparry unhinged (for later use), but mostly she's trying to scare the BRF, as you said. I've been trying to explain to mum that that's exactly what her brother is doing as well with the "oh I only want to help you" statements alternating with screaming expletives designed to make her collapse.

Easier to underestimate a seemingly-crazy person, and easier for said person to generate fear and confusion, and thus get their way. My biggest fear in life: instability/insecurity. That's what allows abusers to abuse so successfully.

Even if the Royal Family aren't afraid of skeletons tumbling out, this is a constant source of extreme stress. Worse when they are quiet or a special occasion is coming up because the family have now been conditioned to expect something horrible from the Gruesomes.

None of them should say anything at this time. Just quietly but a bit visibly keep doing their good work. Sometimes the best PR strategy is to stay quiet. Actually, most of the time.

• Wow
  • Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
It's crazy how now, women deliver and are sent home within hours. On Call The Midwife (in the 60s) they said that mothers stayed in the maternity home or on bed rest for 10 days!
How the NHS has changed!
My mum had my sister in 1981 and was in the hospital for a week.

goldshoes

Chatty Member
Ch 5 is showing Singin in the Rain and I am more convinced than ever that Markle modelled herself on Lina Lamont

• Haha

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Ah I'm sorry for getting the days mixed up (it's always an adjustment coming back to reality after the festive break). I'm also so sorry you're having flashbacks and hope you are feeling ok - big hugs. I really really hope it doesn't come to that; he's so stupid to not realise the wider ramifications of what he's done. I bet he didn't bank on the TB clapping back at him on social media
Thank you Wafflesnwings.
The interviews are probably on different days in some countries. In Aus it may be different as well.

Reactions: 15

Mrsoh

VIP Member
I would like to ask if ANY woman who has given birth had fajitas or did any dancing on that day because I highly doubt it
Surely the after pains kicked in? They fucking floored me, found them worse than the real contractions.

Reactions: 15