Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
a message from the CHIMPO ..... :LOL: -(for how much longer?)

“At its heart, the Invictus Games is about empowering every single person around the world. It’s a worldwide display of resilience, determination, and community for which each of us can draw inspiration. I couldn’t think of a better new partner for the Invictus Games Foundation than the mental fitness platform BetterUp. The mind is like a muscle: it needs to be honed, trained, rehabbed, and coached. The men and women I served with understand this, the Invictus community knows this, and now the world is beginning to see it too. I’m honoured to bring the work we do at BetterUp to Invictus and look forward to expanding the support systems that service members and veterans depend on to achieve remarkable feats,” said Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex, Chief Impact Officer at BetterUp, and Founding Patron of the Invictus Games Foundation.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
It's crazy how now, women deliver and are sent home within hours. On Call The Midwife (in the 60s) they said that mothers stayed in the maternity home or on bed rest for 10 days!
How the NHS has changed!
And my experiences were 22, 19 and 15 years ago - i cant imagine what it‘s like now! Saying that, with baby no.1 I had to stay in for at least 6 hrs after having him and I was dressed, packed and watching the clock for about an hour before they said I could go!

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Just listening to the I feel pretty/Unpretty Glee mashup by Lea Michele and Dianna Agron (I keep adding and subtracting from that same school/college playlist 😂). IIRC, the song is from when Rachel needs nose surgery for some reason and wants to model her nose after Quinn's due to her insecurities.

Seemed pretty apt for sharing here 😂 I'm not sure I've got this right or not, but I feel like Smegs got the ski jump trying to get a nose like Catherine's - hers is the very cute, young-ish, slightly up-turned type like we learn to sketch for younger people in portraiture. I envy her nose a bit too - mine is a bit bigger and I'm scared of the day gravity will turn it closer to a parrot beak. Give it up Smegs, gravity is going to get us all some day.

Speaking of the old playlist, a pretty embarrassing song (a rather silly one from an old tv show) just came up on my phone. Thank God only the pup is around! 😂😂 He just ran by with what I'm sure is one of my socks 🤦
Ere' I'm ancient and still got the slightly turned up nose!

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
İ don't watch many HG Tudor vlogs but İ found this one interesting - a cult of 2 people.

Reactions: 14

ChipDex

VIP Member
That's annoying, I have the original on kindle and there's no update available, looks like I'd have to buy the book again. Although.....it is only £2.99 at the moment 🤔
I'm like you. No update, but for me the version on sale at £2.99 still appears to be the original as the publishing date is listed as July 2022.

Last edited:
  • Wow

JAR21

VIP Member
I can't keep up . So can I ask where is piers Morgan gone from twitter?

I know we've itv interview tomorrow. But what and when are the American ones. Is it one American one or two thanks 😊. I never laughed so much reading some of these replies. He is a laughing stock
I think the American one is 3.

Unfortunately unable to save any YouTube videos at the moment, so I can't add the clips to the media gallery, but there are some 'old' ones there.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Tara Palma Tompkinson was born in 1971. Are you getting mixed up with someone else?
I thinks it’s likely that the incident never happened (like most incidents in his book). If he did have sex in a public place - I couldn’t see Tara doing that. She was known for having addictions for a period in her life and had a big personality, but she was also generally well liked and unlikely to be so indiscreet.
I believe that she and her family were close to the royals. She would have known Harry as a child whilst she was a woman - really can’t see it.
i realised later I had only added 7 years onto his 1984 to make 1991 instead of 2001, you’ve probably seen that comment by now. It does certainly look like it was her.

Reactions: 13

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
Was this after the mythcarriage; in which case had they stopped off on the way back to bury the ‘package’ in their secret spot, a decision having been made on the journey back?

and the comment about Hasno being unable to stand still at his brother’s wedding whilst William was rock steady…….Hasno was doped up yet (if we are to believe Ginger’s crap) William managed to remain steady despite still being pissed? Deary me, Hasno, you are the crap gift that keeps on giving.
Diana's sister cut a piece of her hair for William and Harry when she went to view her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13