Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beanssssz

If Harold would have been future king and William the younger sibling how would things have turned out now 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Yorkie99

I shouldn’t be spending my time thinking about something so trivial, but I call BS on the breaking of the dog bowl. If breakable, then I presume that it is one of those brown ceramic ones, which would most certainly break if it fell from the worktop, but I don’t think it would if someone just landed on it. It would be painful to land on, so I am not carrying out tests.
The brown ones are very robust but Emma Bridgewater ceramic dog bowls are popular and would probably break. They seem more Kate's style though unless they were part of M's country wife cosplay along with the wellies and Barbour.

Reactions: 18

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
it would appear so!

Do you know what would make this absolutely fab? Is when the book drops on Monday not a single UK media outlet mentions it.

we know what’s in it, we’re bored already and they want their privacy.

So, here Harold and Madge; here’s your privacy. Take it and go forth…..
He would have been sent the very first copy signed by the pillock and her.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Can anyone explain the relevance? Someone said way back in the thread that someone was born in 'March'.

I didn't understand any of it. :unsure:
MM and frosty the snow dick are apparent BFFs with them, and Harry and Nacho are team mates. If you look in the wiki you should be able to find the info there x

• Haha

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Also why is she hauling them around like that. Surely Archie in particular would be happy to run around a bit. Or at least walk.

And on the other hand in a photo with a birthday cake for Lili, poor Archie is sitting back on a seat, away from the table, and then apparently clambering on the table.

The normal thing there would be for Harry to have lifted him up so that he could see the cake too. He would 'get' the excitement of cake and candles more than the younger child would.

More posed scenes, I guess, and more cluelessness about children.
Is there a picture where Archie hugs anyone’s neck when being held? That is what always looks odd to me. My children always put a hand on me when I held them….holding on to me or just balancing themselves or returning the embrace. Lili is doing ot here…but Archie’s arms always seem to dangle. Or is there a picture I have missed.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Tara Palma Tompkinson was born in 1971. Are you getting mixed up with someone else?
I thinks it’s likely that the incident never happened (like most incidents in his book). If he did have sex in a public place - I couldn’t see Tara doing that. She was known for having addictions for a period in her life and had a big personality, but she was also generally well liked and unlikely to be so indiscreet.
I believe that she and her family were close to the royals. She would have known Harry as a child whilst she was a woman - really can’t see it.
It was'nt that minx Ulrika again was it? They got the hump over her and Edward so they'd not be happy about this ;)
Yes its probably just another seedy little anecdote designed to sell this grubby tome

• Haha