Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone catch the article on DM saying a body language expert was saying Harry looked like a hostage in that commonwealth video?
Did you see the bit in the young ambassadors video where he starts answering a question and she talks over him, the look he gives her 😂👀 if looks could kill..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure if this little video clip will work or not but I just tried overlaying an older photo of Meghan with a screenshot from the recent hostage video, her gigantor lips and chin have definitely had some work, the jawline is very different (the photo of her has been flipped so will not be identical, it was just the best angle photo to match the video)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Clearly MM thought 'well I don't need her anymore, BYE'!
For anyone who wants to listen to the phone in (it’s a long show) I’ll pop the link below. Lizzie is right at the end if you fast forward.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure if this little video clip will work or not but I just tried overlaying an older photo of Meghan with a screenshot from the recent hostage video, her gigantor lips and chin have definitely had some work, the jawline is very different (the photo of her has been flipped so will not be identical, it was just the best angle photo to match the video)
View attachment 175374
Excellent work. She's metamorphosing....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This might make me sound a bit pathetic but I'm finding Harry and Meghan's constant attacks on my country and heritage quite upsetting at this point. Society is in absolutely ghastly state at the moment anyway and rather than try to help heal the divisions, H&M seem to be gleefully trying to widen them even futher.

I don't even particularly care about the Royal family beyond respecting the Queen for her loyal and unwavering service, nor am I much of a patriot. I just can't understand why H&M keep poking at everyone. It's very unpleasant, especially at a time of unprecedented global stress.
I agree with you 100%, and while I live in England, I'm not even British nor a royalist.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A way bit off topic but just saw this, who knows the way smeg is going with the president thing could tie in with that crowd. Think I will have to learn how to make tinfoil hat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So can I just check. Is this week's Smughan who now seems to be declaring the Commonwealth racist or something, the same Smughan that seemed to love it so much at the time of her wedding to Hazard that she had her wedding veil embroidered with a flower from every country in said Commonwealth?

Here is the silly cow gushing about it back in 2018.

Wonder when she changed her mind.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So can I just check. Is this week's Smughan who now seems to be declaring the Commonwealth racist or something, the same Smughan that seemed to love it so much at the time of her wedding to Hazard that she had her wedding veil embroidered with a flower from every country in said Commonwealth?

When she realised she couldn't flog it to the highest commonwealth bidder, probably

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Meghans ex-friend Lizzie was on. Said she text Meghan when she got engaged to wish her well. Meghan text back saying how excited she was etc. Then Meghan blanked her completely. Seems like she blocked her calls too because she never answered any more texts.
We’ll come on...imagine...Lizzie Cundy , sitting in the posh seats at the wedding , next to Doria😄 mind yo, given the extent of the rest of the rent a crowd she hired anything is possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This still from Taz's latest vid shows MM with Heather Dorak, Taz's guess for the 'LA friend'. Obviously snapped before MM was touting her Black heritage - look how her skin is paler than the blonde woman's.
20200707_232706.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

What a two faced bleep.:mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Off to bed...nighty night, Bonne soirée as they say in these parts where I live 🇫🇷

one last thing I’ll say, repeat from before probably...I still cannot get over how Harry has it in his heart, his soul, his head (more empty up there with that half an o-level taking up all the space 😄) ...to act like he does towards his family, especially his grandparents , especially at their age. Stress and upset can kill..yes they live cosy protected lives but they are still human....all this crap Ginge is stirring up from the bottom of the cess pool he’s chosen to move to must be very very distressing for them. To see the breakdown of relationships again must hurt a lot ...and that’s before HMTQ and Prince Pip have to listen to all the bullshit her grandson and his fake wife puke up 🤮

my grandparents were such important people to me, I’m 53 now, they died when I was 18 - 20 yrs old, both only in their early , mid 60’s at the time. I so wish they could have been in my life when I was a proper adult, more grown up to be able to share things with, to talk to. I was the eldest grandchild and my Grandad in particular doted on me, I was the “apple of his eye” as he used to always say.....

to see someone else abusing their privilege, of still having people like that in their lives genuinely upsets me

• Heart
Reactions: 46
We’ll come on...imagine...Lizzie Cundy , sitting in the posh seats at the wedding , next to Doria😄 mind yo, given the extent of the rest of the rent a crowd she hired anything is possible 😂
Someone posted a howler on the gossip thread about George Clooney. Hang on while I find it. brb ...

Okay apparently someone googled him and images came up of him with Randy Gerber (his alleged boyfriend), so the person googling said
" Poor Georgie. Still stuck in the cIoset and now henpecked by a skeletal Lebanese she-maIe. "

I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at that description of Amal.:m It's scarily accurate. She's a very androgynous looking woman.

That's not really off topic because their twinnies were allegedly born through a surrogate so maybe as a special wedding gift at the wedding reception Amal slipped smeggy the contact details of the persons they used to produce their twins. Smeggy once bearded briefly for George so she knows the score ;)

• Haha
Ah thank goodness I dont have to fight you for Kevin😂 You are welcome to Hillary, lost respect for him when he declared we have no health service in Ireland to fight Covid 😂😂 what a dope, I didn't mind him up to that but now I think I can't believe anything he says.
Quite like Andrew, he is no fan of Meghan either (his hair dye is a bit harsh😂)
Only Suzannah defends Meghan on there and I think she only does that to be different to the lads.
I totally agree re Dr Hillary Jones. Google his name and affair. Last wife he had 2 mistresses,wife also had a man on the side. Then one mistress left him and went on to date DavidVanDay. I know, keep up!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.