Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Woottons radio show this afternoon has concentrated mainly on m&h, every call is condemning them and 92% of people on the vote think they should be stripped of their titles. Lizzie Cundy (former friend of M?) is on next. Should be interesting.
Just listened to the opening section and it's 🔥 People are really seeing this as a not-subtle attack on HM as head of the Commonwealth and they are NOT HAPPY WITH THE HARKLES.

Currently 19,000 comments on the Mail's write up of the QCT Speech. 19,000. That's incredible.

36,000 people have green arrowed this "He gets more dislikeable by the day. There is no way back for him".

And they are actually paying money to Sunshine Sachs for this terrible mess?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
İt looks like Johnny and Amber will be taking press attention away from H & M for a while. Amber is described as a narcissistic sociopath, and diagnosed borderline who love-bombed him and married for fame etc. Johnny's solicitor is David Sherborne who is representing Smeg in her court case......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
gingertwunt.jpg

... Good Lord,.. His eyes are now even closer together! 🙄 Could be from brain shrinkage caused by Smegs nagging 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 175263
... Good Lord,.. His eyes are now even closer together! 🙄 Could be from brain shrinkage caused by Smegs nagging 😆
He looks really terrible, doesn't he? The Hostage Harry thing is getting a bit too close to the truth for comfort

Allison Pearson in the Telegraph nails it

Be honest, what was your reaction to the latest Cash and Harry video? The one in which the Sussexes hold forth on righting the wrongs of the “uncomfortable” Commonwealth. The same Commonwealth that Harry’s grandmother calls “a very special family” and which Her Majesty has spent the past 73 years loving and serving without any apparent discomfort. Quick, get Granny on an unconscious bias training course!

As Harry spoke fluent Woke and Meghan gazed at him with a look of terrifying, moist-lipped sincerity, I thought, “Just pay the ransom. Please. Whatever it costs, let’s get him out of there.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Anyone catch the article on DM saying a body language expert was saying Harry looked like a hostage in that commonwealth video?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
İt looks like Johnny and Amber will be taking press attention away from H & M for a while. Amber is described as a narcissistic sociopath, and diagnosed borderline who love-bombed him and married for fame etc. Johnny's solicitor is David Sherborne who is representing Smeg in her court case......
Mr Sherborne is a busy man. Just as well he has this case (which I think is a shoo-in for Johnny), to balance out the train wreck that will be the snarkle case. Swings and roundabouts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Johnny and Amber? Google, here I come 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will these two please duck off! It’s boring now.
Thread suggestion -

Another day, another vid, carry on grifting Harry and Skid (Mark-le)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just listened to the opening section and it's 🔥 People are really seeing this as a not-subtle attack on HM as head of the Commonwealth and they are NOT HAPPY WITH THE HARKLES.
Meghans ex-friend Lizzie was on. Said she text Meghan when she got engaged to wish her well. Meghan text back saying how excited she was etc. Then Meghan blanked her completely. Seems like she blocked her calls too because she never answered any more texts.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Meghans ex-friend Lizzie was on. Said she text Meghan when she got engaged to wish her well. Meghan text back saying how excited she was etc. Then Meghan blanked her completely. Seems like she blocked her calls too because she never answered any more texts.
I read something about that somewhere but it was way back. Sounds as though it was true after all.

Reactions: 10
Clearly MM thought 'well I don't need her anymore, BYE'!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks really terrible, doesn't he? The Hostage Harry thing is getting a bit too close to the truth for comfort

Allison Pearson in the Telegraph nails it

Be honest, what was your reaction to the latest Cash and Harry video? The one in which the Sussexes hold forth on righting the wrongs of the “uncomfortable” Commonwealth. The same Commonwealth that Harry’s grandmother calls “a very special family” and which Her Majesty has spent the past 73 years loving and serving without any apparent discomfort. Quick, get Granny on an unconscious bias training course!

As Harry spoke fluent Woke and Meghan gazed at him with a look of terrifying, moist-lipped sincerity, I thought, “Just pay the ransom. Please. Whatever it costs, let’s get him out of there.”
😂 😂 I’m so using that line 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's not being pathetic, it's having a heart that isn't made of stone.
It was bad enough 6 months ago, we could just call them a greedy pair of twats and laugh at them, but it isn't funny any more.
It's heart breaking that they are doing their utmost to rip his family to shreds and cause his grandparents so much distress in what is in all honesty probably their final years.
If anything happens to any of the seniors I hope haribo gets booed to duck if he shows his piggy eyed face in the UK.:mad:

Oh and welcome to the thread.

Oh I like that, maybe put "Brenda" instead of Royal Family and it scans better.
Thanks for the welcome, Freda!

I think their nonsense is upsetting me more than it otherwise would just because everything is so unstable and weird right now. They have picked the worst possible time to keep wagging their fingers at people and I can't see how they don't realise this. I did feel reassured by the comments here and at the Mail. On Twitter and other places people adore them and any criticism means you are a vile racist who should shut up and go away. It's nauseating beyond belief.

It's still startling to me how things have gone with H&M. I started off really excited about Meghan when they were first together. I thought she was fresh and exciting and I would feel so sorry for her with her family drama.

I can't believe the total U-turn I have had to make. She is an outrageous narcissist and I feel sorry for anyone who has the misfortune to go near her. She seems like she enjoys destroying people. Honestly, I keep wondering what other mental illnesses she has going on because something is deeply wrong with her for sure, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.