Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stole this from the comments in the article, think its the one mentioned, it’s disgusting that it’s still seen as acceptable, no bowing & scraping will be done here either!

A picture paints a thousand words! :mad:
Did Haznoballs sleep in that suit? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is how you connect with people in a time of pandemic Duchess of Cornwall

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
Meghan is delusional.
i do however hope the Middletons get titles.
They have supported both William and Kate behind the scenes for apparoaching 20 years since university
Doria has juste aided and abetted Megz in scheming, grifting and “don’t give the milk away for free, honey”

This is how you connect with people in a time of pandemic Duchess of Cornwall
Can you repost the link please? ( it’s not working for me)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 19
After seeing the Johnny Depp court case and ALL the dirty linen, I CANT wait for the Meghan Vs DMail tit show. Bring it on!
I hope Meghan’s watching Johnny Depps court case unfold and is thinking Holy Hell what have I done! 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Meghan is delusional.
i do however hope the Middletons get titles.
They have supported both William and Kate behind the scenes for apparoaching 20 years since university

Doria has juste aided and abetted Megz in scheming, grifting and “don’t give the milk away for free, honey”

Can you repost the link please? ( it’s not working for me)
In February, the duchess hosted an event for the charity SafeLives at Clarence House in London, and domestic violence is one of the issues she discusses with Emma Barnett in the programme.

Camilla said she was inspired to get involved after an earlier meeting where people shared their own experiences, and one person told a story about a woman who had been killed in front of her children as a result of domestic violence.

"I don't think any of us could believe what we were hearing," the duchess said. "I could feel the tears starting to drip down my face and I looked left or right and everyone was trying to cover their faces or blow their noses.

"It was so moving and so horrific."
Camilla said she was worried about the impact the coronavirus lockdown would have had on domestic violence victims.

"You can't run out of your house and go to your neighbours because you're on lockdown and nobody's allowed in and it's a lot more difficult to get to the SafeLives or the refuges and all the wonderful charities that help.

"I've said I think we've just seen the tip of the iceberg. I think after lockdown the numbers are going to be so horrific."

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The National enquirer is nonsense, absolute nonsense with no basis is in reality,

Every second week Jennifer Anniston and Brad Pitt are getting back together , Cher is dying , Obama is gay etc
the owner is/was (Pecker) a friend of Trumps so bought some affair info and got the ladies to sign NDA’s and then sat on the info before the last election. This ended up in court and it came out. (Stormy Daniels and a model who worked on celebrity apprentice)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After seeing the Johnny Depp court case and ALL the dirty linen, I CANT wait for the Meghan Vs DMail tit show. Bring it on!
I hope Meghan’s watching Johnny Depps court case unfold and is thinking Holy Hell what have I done! 🥴
Literally!! I can so see Meghan shitting in the bed before leaving KP just to leave a thank you message 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Kate’s parents will presumably, get titles when William is POW or King. Doris is a jailbird, and not a U.K. citizen. Dreghan has relinquished being a part of the firm. Cheeky mare, pretending to care about the underprivileged whilst she’s living the life of Riley at someone else’s expense. Why doesn’t she fill mr Perry’s house with those who need it? Because she doesn’t give a rats ass about anyone but herself, that’s why.

Reactions: 18
Kate’s parents will presumably, get titles when William is POW or King. Doris is a jailbird, and not a U.K. citizen. Dreghan has relinquished being a part of the firm. Cheeky mare, pretending to care about the underprivileged whilst she’s living the life of Riley at someone else’s expense. Why doesn’t she fill mr Perry’s house with those who need it? Because she doesn’t give a rats ass about anyone but herself, that’s why.
I don't reckon they're in his mansion. Not the main part of it anyway. I think he's only let them camp in one of the spare garages or basement storage rooms, hence Hazard looking so pasty and the rubbish zoom call background. Sponging off his guest wifi as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off to bed...nighty night, Bonne soirée as they say in these parts where I live 🇫🇷

one last thing I’ll say, repeat from before probably...I still cannot get over how Harry has it in his heart, his soul, his head (more empty up there with that half an o-level taking up all the space 😄) ...to act like he does towards his family, especially his grandparents , especially at their age. Stress and upset can kill..yes they live cosy protected lives but they are still human....all this crap Ginge is stirring up from the bottom of the cess pool he’s chosen to move to must be very very distressing for them. To see the breakdown of relationships again must hurt a lot ...and that’s before HMTQ and Prince Pip have to listen to all the bullshit her grandson and his fake wife puke up 🤮

my grandparents were such important people to me, I’m 53 now, they died when I was 18 - 20 yrs old, both only in their early , mid 60’s at the time. I so wish they could have been in my life when I was a proper adult, more grown up to be able to share things with, to talk to. I was the eldest grandchild and my Grandad in particular doted on me, I was the “apple of his eye” as he used to always say.....

to see someone else abusing their privilege, of still having people like that in their lives genuinely upsets me
Agree with this sentiment. Implications for the monarchy aside it's very sad on a family relationship level. Grandparents are so precious and have so much to share and Harry has denied himself and Archie all of that. It's time and memories you can never get back. When he realises that it may be too late 🙁

• Sad
I don’t think Harry is locked in the basement now
I think Megs saw an episode of Corrie where Jeff put his misses in a magicians box
And thought thats an idea
Megs :Harry I have a little game for us to play
: Harry oh what is it mummy erm megs
Megs:See this box you have to get get in it and see if you can get out
Harry : Easy peasy lemon squeezy
Megs:🙄
Harry: can I take teddy and my Thomas book to read 🤭 that’s your daddy’s name
Megs :get in the box I need to get ready to go out and do some fawning
Harry : what did you say
Megs: I said I have to do some phoning

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Why am I getting adverts for the Baby Sussex Book? ‘Charting Harry and Meghans Journey from Newlyweds to New Parenthood and Family Life’

Are they having a larf?

They can duck right off.
It wouldn't even have as many pages as Duck Rabbit.

Chapter 1, ensnare dim-witted Prince.
Chapter 2, employ surrogate
Chapter 3, hand baby to nanny
The End.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.