Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! I normally love Kevin Maguire (and Andrew Pierce actually) and often agree/respect his comments. He is a republican though so he seizes the oppressed to take a swipe at the royal fam when he can... He is not a crush of mine though, as much as I'd relish the chance to have a bevvie with him. I'm more of a Dr. Hillary Jones kinda girl! 🤤😆
Ah thank goodness I dont have to fight you for Kevin😂 You are welcome to Hillary, lost respect for him when he declared we have no health service in Ireland to fight Covid 😂😂 what a dope, I didn't mind him up to that but now I think I can't believe anything he says.
Quite like Andrew, he is no fan of Meghan either (his hair dye is a bit harsh😂)
Only Suzannah defends Meghan on there and I think she only does that to be different to the lads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Talk about heir and spare. So Megz was determined to produce a child.
what was she going to do if both went to term; pretend they were twins?
Can you imagine the size of the moon bump then
And her trying to explain the gap between births
Unless as posted earlier the spare was impregnated after the miscarriage
No wonder the moon bump kept changing size

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Murky meg posted this on twitter. Many think she as also had a chin implant. Actually she looks like the child catcher in the video when she turns to the side. Her nose has had a serious amount of work. The “dip” has gone from the bridge
She looks scary in that first pic!

Reactions: 8
I hate it when I agree with Morgan and this is the second time it's happened but he's really nailed it in that column ...

So it's hear! hear! to him ...

The more face work she has done the more smug(lier) she becomes ...
Is she trying to morph into an Angelina Jolie level of facial reconstruction?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was wondering about that... I have always found Meghan very pretty. But, not in that video. What happened? Is it work done? Age? or both?
Looks like fillers to me, around the chin jaw, lips. Botox too, obvs. She looked better before tbh.

I think it is more likely to be that Harry doesn’t want to get a reputation for bringing legal proceedings against everyone. I think he understands that you have to “play the game“ to a certain extent when it comes to the media. He probably also knows that she deliberately called the photographers to be there that day and doesn’t want to look like he has egg on his face.

I honestly think Meghan is only sueing left and right so that she can keep her name in the newspapers.
If you remember he got off the plane in Canada after their Commonwealth debacle & said he was going to sue the paps. Then crickets sound until this litigation friend crap several months on....she set it up, why look & smile into camera otherwise & it's the criticism she didn't like i.e; how "baby" looked in its carrier strapped to her chest....

Dan Woottons radio show this afternoon has concentrated mainly on m&h, every call is condemning them and 92% of people on the vote think they should be stripped of their titles. Lizzie Cundy (former friend of M?) is on next. Should be interesting.

Reactions: 28
I have a feeling the queen is biding her time with doing anything about these two scroungers, she's going to swing for them when they're not looking and boy oh boy will it hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have a feeling the queen is biding her time with doing anything about these two scroungers, she's going to swing for them when they're not looking and boy oh boy will it hurt.
The queen would need to sort out her dodgy, obnoxious son Andrew before she does anything else.

Reactions: 14
I hate it when I agree with Morgan and this is the second time it's happened but he's really nailed it in that column ...

So it's hear! hear! to him ...

The more face work she has done the more smug(lier) she becomes ...
And it looks like he is wearing his wifes blouse from their last video😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree. HMQ is letting it all pan out, giving them enough rope etc. If she were to do anything now such as remove their titles and funding etc, there could be a backlash from the sugars, and of course the usual chants of racist. But by biding her time, H&M will continue to present themselves as a laughing stock to the public majority

Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion 🙌

Harry and Meghan #30 Your Majesty just strip their titles we Reckon!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This might make me sound a bit pathetic but I'm finding Harry and Meghan's constant attacks on my country and heritage quite upsetting at this point. Society is in absolutely ghastly state at the moment anyway and rather than try to help heal the divisions, H&M seem to be gleefully trying to widen them even futher.

I don't even particularly care about the Royal family beyond respecting the Queen for her loyal and unwavering service, nor am I much of a patriot. I just can't understand why H&M keep poking at everyone. It's very unpleasant, especially at a time of unprecedented global stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
This might make me sound a bit pathetic but I'm finding Harry and Meghan's constant attacks on my country and heritage quite upsetting at this point. Society is in absolutely ghastly state at the moment anyway and rather than try to help heal the divisions, H&M seem to be gleefully trying to widen them even futher.

I don't even particularly care about the Royal family beyond respecting the Queen for her loyal and unwavering service, nor am I much of a patriot. I just can't understand why H&M keep poking at everyone. It's very unpleasant, especially at a time of unprecedented global stress.
Oh they’re definitely causing more division with their wokeness. Thing is, they tell us how to behave, what we should do, how to think, accuse us of ‘unconscious bias’, tell us not to fly etc etc etc, blah, blah, blah, but what do they actually do? What have they achieved? What are their successes? Jobs? Who the actual duck are they?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Harry and Meghan #30 Harry and Meghan full of spite, come on Royal Family put and end to their shite

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

That's not being pathetic, it's having a heart that isn't made of stone.
It was bad enough 6 months ago, we could just call them a greedy pair of twats and laugh at them, but it isn't funny any more.
It's heart breaking that they are doing their utmost to rip his family to shreds and cause his grandparents so much distress in what is in all honesty probably their final years.
If anything happens to any of the seniors I hope haribo gets booed to duck if he shows his piggy eyed face in the UK.:mad:

Oh and welcome to the thread.

Harry and Meghan #30 Harry and Meghan full of spite, come on Royal Family put an end to their shite
Oh I like that, maybe put "Brenda" instead of Royal Family and it scans better.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Harry & Meghan #30 Meghan’s always in focus, Harry’s fading away, cut ‘em off your Majesty, it’ll make our day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.