Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted a howler on the gossip thread about George Clooney. Hang on while I find it. brb ...

Okay apparently someone googled him and images came up of him with Randy Gerber (his alleged boyfriend), so the person googling said
" Poor Georgie. Still stuck in the cIoset and now henpecked by a skeletal Lebanese she-maIe. "

I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at that description of Amal.:m It's scarily accurate. She's a very androgynous looking woman.

That's not really off topic because their twinnies were allegedly born through a surrogate so maybe as a special wedding gift at the wedding reception Amal slipped smeggy the contact details of the persons they used to produce their twins. Smeggy once bearded briefly for George so she knows the score ;)
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. I think surrogacy is rife in those LA circles. Way too many Hollywood couples seem to have boy/girl twins. I know twins are more common in older women, but the odds are still around 1 in 40, and I believe having a BMI of over 30 is a contributing factor, which is not something associated with Hollywood women.

They all seem to have a strong whiff of business relationship about them too; George/Amal, J-Lo/Marc Antony, Beyonce/Jay-Z etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@goog on the Harry Markled Facebook page
Apparently they need to ask Charles for yet more money...
50381EF4-2F1C-4939-AEFB-976BC2D799FD.jpeg

Wasn’t Priyanka a buddy of M? Was she ditched too?
Yep ages ago.
Meghan didn’t go to her wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I totally agree re Dr Hillary Jones. Google his name and affair. Last wife he had 2 mistresses,wife also had a man on the side. Then one mistress left him and went on to date DavidVanDay. I know, keep up!!!
My friend’s boss went to Med School with HJ. Said he was a puffed-up wanker even then. Full of his own self-importance.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I always read the name Sachs as Sacks lol as in ball sack lol 🤭 So when I read Sunshine Sachs I read it as Sunshine ball sacks 😄

Polish_20200708_003250091_resize_18.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure if this little video clip will work or not but I just tried overlaying an older photo of Meghan with a screenshot from the recent hostage video, her gigantor lips and chin have definitely had some work, the jawline is very different (the photo of her has been flipped so will not be identical, it was just the best angle photo to match the video)
View attachment 175374
Great piece of work!
Her nose is straying into Michael Jackson territory...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Latest Harry Markled

Another good blog. She’s right when she calls out BP for allowing Thing 1 & Thing 2 to use QCT for political and divisive statements. They may think it’s a good thing but the majority of the population (at least those who give a tit) don’t think that way. We’re so damned sick of being preached to by twats in million dollar squats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Another good blog. She’s right when she calls out BP for allowing Thing 1 & Thing 2 to use QCT for political and divisive statements. They may think it’s a good thing but the majority of the population (at least those who give a tit) don’t think that way. We’re so damned sick of being preached to by twats in million dollar squats.
I love that, should be the title of the next thread : Twats in Million Dollar Squats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
That would never happen Andrew is her favourite unfortunately
Remember this is the woman who turned up to church with him after his interview, the head of the church, disgusting. And you'll notice she encourages a relationship with Trump, wonder why....

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why am I getting adverts for the Baby Sussex Book? ‘Charting Harry and Meghans Journey from Newlyweds to New Parenthood and Family Life’

Are they having a larf?

They can duck right off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The moment haribo hears that his order of gummy bears and the latest Thomas the Tank engine book have been delivered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A silly one I made as I deleted my last one where I had a mirror thing on my app which made Harry's face move in a way where he had one eye lol but after I thought it was too odd so I've made this silly one to make up for it 😄
Scotch Mist made me laugh with saying Harry's eyes are getting closer together so I made that pic but it was quite creepy..so I had quoted Scotch Mist and done the pic, but deleted five mins after.

Bring in the clowns....

Polish_20200708_015535052_resize_15.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sorry, forgot you have to follow to view, so here is a screenshot of first page.
Screenshot_20200708-124615.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Sorry, forgot you have to follow to view, so here is a screenshot of first page.
View attachment 175550
This is more of what fame vixen touched on after the immaculate heart video; it’s Meghan’s “call to arms” for young women who,are feeling guilty about their ”white privilege”
She really is bleeping dangerous.

Freda’s video led into this one, of Harry in Jamaica , He was arguably at his most popular. Still a bit immature but represented Britain very well.

All of this woke tit, and the BLM campaigning; however important, is not his natural home.
As part of his rehabilitation, should that ever happen, he should pitch back to Africa and do his charities he genuinely cares about like Sentebale in Lesotho and Some of the military charities like walking with the wounded and Invictus.

And I mean this genuinely but he should also be open about what it’s like to be a(n emotionally) abused man and team up with Camilla.
Much as I hope he wakes up and smells the roses, I think he is at risk of going down the Duke of Windsor path and being a downtrodden handbag for the rest of his life. Don’t forget that in his heyday; Edward, Prince of Wales was also one of the most popular members of the BRF.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 175263
... Good Lord,.. His eyes are now even closer together! 🙄 Could be from brain shrinkage caused by Smegs nagging 😆
I have been thinking the exact same thing beady, deep set crappy little eyes. And have a bleeping shave.

View attachment 175550
So now she’s a global leader?

I love that, should be the title of the next thread : Twats in Million Dollar Squats.
“Thot’s in million dollar squats” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to really like both of them. But I’m sick of their tit now. They are always banging on about something. When it all goes tits up with Megan Harry won’t have anyone left to turn too. She’ll go off with Archie and he will be on his own festering somewhere.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.