Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this s@@t which she speaks about empowering women.... If she was really serious, what I would like done is:
1. Stop very young girls being taken out of school to countries in Asia, and being married off to elderly men/relatives
2. Similarly stop young girls being subject to FGM
3. Address the issue that 10% of pregnant women in the U.K. do not get their job back, and get fobbed off with having to sign an NDA (something I have experienced)
But no, she just continues to sprout rubbish about "women have a voice". All rubbish.
Yes I totally agree. Those are exactly the type of charities I would be supporting if I was in a position like her. She is typical of the type of woman who says she's a feminist but actually does absolutely nothing to help other women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
All this s@@t which she speaks about empowering women.... If she was really serious, what I would like done is:
1. Stop very young girls being taken out of school to countries in Asia, and being married off to elderly men/relatives
3. Address the issue that 10% of pregnant women in the U.K. do not get their job back, and get fobbed off with having to sign an NDA (something I have experienced)
But no, she just continues to sprout rubbish about "women have a voice". All rubbish.
Yes I totally agree. Those are exactly the type of charities I would be supporting if I was in a position like her. She is typical of the type of woman who says she's a feminist but actually does absolutely nothing to help other women.
Exactly. It's all just empty platitudes. Quite happy to sue the hell out of anyone who has slighted her, but inactive when it comes to helping people who would actually benefit from her status and influence. Like those gay guys who basically ruined that cake making business for not making them a bleeping cake. I think it went all the way to the European Supreme Court in the end. I can't imagine they'd be interested in protesting outside any of the embassies of the countries where homosexuality is punishable by death. But y'know, hurty feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So like many of you I watched the Commonwealth video and so many things struck me about it...
1) Harry does not look like he’s doing well. He looked all over the place when talking and when he made the comment about the Commonwealth and the past, he instantly knew afterwards that he’d put his foot in it. Sadly he seems to be guided by his wife who is hell bent on distancing his family.
2) Meghan talks an awful lot but actually says very little of substance. It’s very cliched and sounds pro BLM which in the UK, they ought to be careful about given how violent some protestors have been.
3) Its sad to see Meghan commandeering the video so much. Harry has a wealth of experience of engaging with people in the Commonwealth and just people in general. Meghan literally has zero in comparison yet Harry is virtually pushed out of the shot by her and given very little opportunity to speak.
I genuinely fear for Harry because he seems to have wandered down a path of no return in his life with very little support for his interests. His father, brother and grandmother must be worried sick about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Skimming through the Daily Mail and saw the headlines from about 9 stories on these two cunts, why can't they both SHUT THE duck UP?

I can't believe there has been 29 pages about these two losers.

It was the mention of Commonwealth that really got on my bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Skimming through the Daily Mail and saw the headlines from about 9 stories on these two cunts, why can't they both SHUT THE duck UP?

I can't believe there has been 29 pages about these two losers.

It was the mention of Commonwealth that really got on my bollocks.
I can’t understand why they haven’t been told by the queen to stop this nonsense.

I have the greatest respect for her but I will not allow these two people to lecture and dictate to me.

Don’t make me have to choose between a republic and a monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
BIB Neither does Harry. New parents one year in are total baby bores - the Harkles don't have a whiff of Mum n Dad about them and the Duck Rabbit Disaster did nothing to help.

I keep looking at Tyler Towers unfenced, uncovered pool and thinking are we seriously supposed to believe that a near-toddler lives there..
Ahhh....but the baby will have its own wing and live there with the nanny 😁 only allowed out briefly, like Harry....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The comments under that original Telegraph link are gold. The sugars haven't got their foot in the door yet. I could never allow anyone bow to me, let alone an elderly gentleman like that. Her face though! What has she had done around the mouth area?!
I stole this from the comments in the article, think its the one mentioned, it’s disgusting that it’s still seen as acceptable, no bowing & scraping will be done here either!

A picture paints a thousand words! :mad:

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I would be sceptical about that too. The fact that she refused the royal doctors points to some deception too. I also suspect that the fake pregnancy is when they fell out with William and Kate because Kate would have sussed out the moonbump.

Most interestingly Meghan has never talked about her pregnancy and hardly ever talks about Archie. Most fiŕst time mums like to mention cravings, how long they were in labour, how the baby was delivered, how adorable he is etc etc because it's such a thrilling life changing experience. This is one of the reasons why I can buy into the surrogate theory. She just doesn't act like a proud mum. I really think that if she had given birth to him we would see endless photos of him being posted looking cute in some designer clothes. I don't believe that he's kept secret because of privacy.

The fact that Archie wasn't dressed properly in his birthday video was appalling. Why? Most mums would make sure that their baby looked as cute as could be in some lovely new clothes to show him off. Meghan is definitely not a natural mother.
totally agree....and I’m not even a mum myself! But I am a step mum and my step daughter has been in my life since she was 3....and even I would always make sure she looked her best, dressed nice etc....that video she put out with him in a dirty nappy on his bloody first birthday sums her up in one go! The fact we have seen so little of the kid , even when they’re being “papped” in the US makes you wonder where the hell he is. ...and certainly it shows a lack of bonding in my opinion

I can’t understand why they haven’t been told by the queen to stop this nonsense.

I have the greatest respect for her but I will not allow these two people to lecture and dictate to me.

Don’t make me have to choose between a republic and a monarchy.
They both wanted out so they are out, now they are free agents to talk bollocks!

I also don't understand why the Queen hasn't stepped in either.

Reactions: 14
That’s why I did the 7-12 weeks at Eugenie’s wedding as she most likely a minimum of 37 weeks at the birth

And don’t get me wrong, I certainly don’t think that she was pregnant
Oh sorry, I got my maths wrong...I read it to be she gave birth at maybe 42 weeks

This speech was properly written - by the BP team? By someone competent at Sentebale? Haz immediately looks more comfortable when he's reading the sort of remarks he's been trained to deliver and someone's found him a navy jacket at last. When Megz is off the screen, he immediately looks Royal again. She's just a dead weight.

The clip is on Twitter but full (fairly short) remarks on YouTube. But that 'leafy background'? Looking fake to me.

There's a market for 'compassionate Haz' delivering some bland opening remarks at these sort of international charities and he's been doing that stuff for years. They need to cut him loose from Mad Megz and then let him do his public speaking gigs, steering clear of politics and 'apologising on behalf of the UK' gubbins.

ETA: The Mail have this phrase ' In the clip, Prince Harry, who appeared to be standing in the grounds of Tyler Perry's LA mansion.....' What do they know then?
The trouble that Ginge will now find is that even if the odd genuine, original, “normal” video is released ...the impact of it will be so reduced ...because of how all his other behaviour is being perceived by people....they just don’t want to listen to him anymore

Never any specific subject is there...like you say, never a targeted approach....real empowerment of young women and girls via education and opportunity and their freedom is what she should be focusing on....but I imagine it’s not glamorous enough for her

Reactions: 16
I would be sceptical about that too. The fact that she refused the royal doctors points to some deception too. I also suspect that the fake pregnancy is when they fell out with William and Kate because Kate would have sussed out the moonbump.

Most interestingly Meghan has never talked about her pregnancy and hardly ever talks about Archie. Most fiŕst time mums like to mention cravings, how long they were in labour, how the baby was delivered, how adorable he is etc etc because it's such a thrilling life changing experience. This is one of the reasons why I can buy into the surrogate theory. She just doesn't act like a proud mum. I really think that if she had given birth to him we would see endless photos of him being posted looking cute in some designer clothes. I don't believe that he's kept secret because of privacy.

The fact that Archie wasn't dressed properly in his birthday video was appalling. Why? Most mums would make sure that their baby looked as cute as could be in some lovely new clothes to show him off. Meghan is definitely not a natural mother.
All of this!!!! And believe me if she could be merching the tit out of Archie right now she would be they need cash bad.

Yes! This is so true- mums can’t help talking about their babies
And also dog lovers love to chat about their dogs - or have they been dumped now they have served their use? I was feeling so bad for her when she was only allowed to bring one if her two dogs to the UK thinking she must be so torn apart about which one to bring and having to leave one behind. Knowing what we have seen of her now they were just collateral damage.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Another great piece. They are spot on to say 'heavily edited' about the latest QCT video. I'll go further and think it's quite possible they weren't even on the call, but edited in afterwards. Watch the last minute and it's completely obvious. So if this was edited, who did that?

Then you have this weirdness from Newsweek, who seem now to be on the Harkles PR team. The story appeared yesterday evening.

The reporter Jack Royston has 'revealed' that BP were told in advance about this video and were 'fine' with their comments. None of the quotes in the piece sound like BP comments.

Buckingham Palace were told in advance about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's comments recognizing the British Empire's "uncomfortable" past and are "fine" with them, Newsweek can reveal. ....

(article goes on to say)

However, a well placed royal source has told Newsweek the couple have license to speak their minds on behalf of the Queen's Commonwealth Trust because it is a separate entity.
Prince Harry is president and Meghan is vice president of the trust, and the debate was flagged with Buckingham Palace first.
A royal source told Newsweek: "The Queen's Commonwealth Trust is a separate entity which is about giving opportunities to young people within the Commonwealth.
"It's fine, they're fulfilling that independent remit.
"Buckingham Palace knew about it so it's not a surprise or anything like that.
"The Queen's Commonwealth Trust was set up by Her Majesty as part of the relevance of giving young people an opportunity.
"Part of the work it's doing is looking at the history of the commonwealth. It's what they're there for and it's important for young people to look into it."
However, the source said it would be difficult for Queen Elizabeth II to back Black Lives Matter or speak out herself on Britain's colonial past.
They said: "I think you would have to look at it that anything like that would be very political and that is a topic you would not therefore expect her majesty to get drawn in on."

None of that sounds to me like the phrasing of a BP spokesperson, and why was this alleged 'royal source' given to Newsweek and not a British newspaper. Is the 'royal source' actually... Harry?
You are 100% correct. That is utter bullshit. Whoever composed that has no clue how to speak in "Palace Speak" . It smacks of an american trying to sound british.
BRENDA ! DO SOMETHING !

Saw this on twitter toronto paper thread/tweet, saying there were two surrogates, one miscarried.

WOW! That actually makes sense.:eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All of this!!!! And believe me if she could be merching the tit out of Archie right now she would be they need cash bad.
Absolutely this. If she's not merching the tit out of him - why not? We know that it's certainly NOT because she wants to keep him out of the limelight for the good of the child, or their need of privacy as a family (which we know is bullshit - it's secrecy they are after). Very very suspect. I do believe there is a baby, and the one we were shown has got Harry's eyes, but is it because the baby is not with them, or indeed a bit older than officially stated?

Reactions: 17
The comments under that original Telegraph link are gold. The sugars haven't got their foot in the door yet. I could never allow anyone bow to me, let alone an elderly gentleman like that. Her face though! What has she had done around the mouth area?!
Definitely looks a lot like MLP these days, as others have said.

This 100%. Of all the Royal mums, you would have thought she would be the one who wouldn't be able to shut up about the female empowerment of childbirth, motherhood, blah blah blah. But nope, nada.
Yeah, being pregnant for the first time is your world. Everything else is background white noise and your focus is on the bump. Staying healthy for the bump, eating well for the bump, attending appointments re the bump, dressing to accommodate the bump, telling the bump to stop playing football or stop dancing in there at bedtime.Trying to find non pharma cures for bump related discomforts, friends commenting on your bump size/shape.
There was nothing from smeggy or any of her mates, not even a simple "Aww bless her she's coping well with this pregnancy, so proud of her". Nothing.It's very very odd for a somewhat older first time mum not to be hugely invested in every detail of her pregnancy experience to the point of driving people nuts. She's a blogger and those people share every fart and burp and bowel movement ... yet there was nothing. Not even afterwards when she 'escaped the Firm', when she had (indeed still has) time on her hands. Nothing. Something was definitely going on that required absolute lockdown on that pregnancy and delivery.
I wonder if the genuine mummies like Serena etc ever suspected something when she flew to NY for the baby shower? Us weemin can be very astute re these things and can pick up on nuances and many women are prone to patting and touching bumps.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do we think that BP is giving them enough rope to bang themselves so that they can actually cut the off financially? Because since their only source of income seems to be PC the BRF do have a great deal of power if they chose to use it. Or are they glad of the distraction away from the far more serious issues of Andrew and Epstein ?
I stole this from the comments in the article, think its the one mentioned, it’s disgusting that it’s still seen as acceptable, no bowing & scraping will be done here either!

A picture paints a thousand words! :mad:
It certainly does
a perfect gentleman
Bowing to a pair of what Freda says
Thinking to himself
Blimey this guy has holes in his shoes
and the suit looks like the cat slept on it
COME ON HARRY SEE THE THE LIGHT
She’s taking you for a fool and your acting like one
She has one agenda to strip you of any dignity you have left
Your family and your finances or should I say the BRF’s
Your mother would be ashamed of you

• Heart
  • Haha

She won't touch those issues because that would entail criticism of non white people and she's on the BLM bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.