Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could actually put their money where their mouths are - go transparent:
1 This is Harry‘s inheritance £30m or whatever
2 Cost of house for them to live in £2m (let’s be generous)
3 Income to cover household expenses - let’s be generous £100k per annum. They can always work to top it up.
4 Projected life expectancy - Harry 95, Meghan the same

Then donate the rest to a charity, maybe in Africa supporting victims of land mines as a nod to his mum.
Easy!
Nice sentiment. However, you have more chance of seeing a squadron of flying pigs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All of this!!!! And believe me if she could be merching the tit out of Archie right now she would be they need cash bad.

And also dog lovers love to chat about their dogs - or have they been dumped now they have served their use? I was feeling so bad for her when she was only allowed to bring one if her two dogs to the UK thinking she must be so torn apart about which one to bring and having to leave one behind. Knowing what we have seen of her now they were just collateral damage.
Me and my SO are always talking about our dog, she's a family member and means the world to us🐶❤.
Speaking of dogs, wasn't Smeg supposed to write a children's book about her dog? Or was it just PR trying to make her appear to be a nice person?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Me and my SO are always talking about our dog, she's a family member and means the world to us🐶❤.
Speaking of dogs, wasn't Smeg supposed to write a children's book about her dog? Or was it just PR trying to make her appear to be a nice person?
There isn’t a PR company on the planet who could make that happen. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I sooooo want this to be true 😂😂 I laughed out loud at the thought of her not noticing he wasn’t at home and searching the house for him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she had some kind of face lift? It looks like someone grabbed her near her temples and yoinked back. She spent the entire video looking like she was trying to suck her cheeks in and pout 😗
I was wondering about that... I have always found Meghan very pretty. But, not in that video. What happened? Is it work done? Age? or both?

Reactions: 11
Murky meg posted this on twitter. Many think she as also had a chin implant. Actually she looks like the child catcher in the video when she turns to the side. Her nose has had a serious amount of work. The “dip” has gone from the bridge
She’s heading for a Michael Jackson type of metamorphosis

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Aaaaaannnnnddd.....he’s back:

I hate it when I agree with Morgan and this is the second time it's happened but he's really nailed it in that column ...

So it's hear! hear! to him ...

Murky meg posted this on twitter. Many think she as also had a chin implant. Actually she looks like the child catcher in the video when she turns to the side. Her nose has had a serious amount of work. The “dip” has gone from the bridge
The more face work she has done the more smug(lier) she becomes ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I was wondering about that... I have always found Meghan very pretty. But, not in that video. What happened? Is it work done? Age? or both?
I think she has had work done. I’ve always thought she was pretty but she looks so different in that video.

Reactions: 10
As you say most new parents are complete baby bores for at least the first year talking endlessly about the child, sharing photos etc and Meghan has never mentioned the pregnancy and birth (except to moan that she wasn't protected enough).
And I imagine that it was quite early on in the “pregnancy” that Kate and Wills, Kate in particular, may have had suspicions and then found out about the moon bump. I imagine Kate would have been keen to share all the up and downs of things that go on during pregnancy, shared experiences ....to bond over it even..but it would have become apparent that Cringe knew sweet FA about what Kate was referring to!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There's a lot of face tuning going on, but indeed her chin looks different and so do her eyes. She has always had one of those off piste ski-slope noses but she has clearly had it whittled more than once so she may have had another go at it.

Reactions: 16
And I imagine that it was quite early on in the “pregnancy” that Kate and Wills, Kate in particular, may have had suspicions and then found out about the moon bump. I imagine Kate would have been keen to share all the up and downs of things that go on during pregnancy, shared experiences ....to bond over it even..but it would have become apparent that Cringe knew sweet FA about what Kate was referring to!
I can just imagine when Kate first had her suspicions....first it would be “sooooo....Wills baby, do you notice something a bit odd about how Smegsy’s bump seems to vary in size” and he’s like, “meow, don’t be a beotch”

Then Wills takes a long look at the next gathering “OMG she sure doesn’t look like you did, Katesy”. After that they have a few shared giggles and plot who’s going to bump the bump and see if it is springy foam.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He looks , well he is too fuzzy and out of focus to be sure but she probably has him wearing make up , filters for sure but let me tell you Mr Doodlebug has not got Harrys porceline complexion😉

I was so surprised at Kevin McGuire saying she was not embraced by the Royal Family 😱 he is a republican and would like the whole RF disbanded but his brief siding with her had me 🤮, he went back on side agreeing they are spouting tripe. But it had me 😱 , I wouldn't kick that man out of bed for eating crisps but my crush on him was sorely tested there for a while 😂
I know! I normally love Kevin Maguire (and Andrew Pierce actually) and often agree/respect his comments. He is a republican though so he seizes the oppressed to take a swipe at the royal fam when he can... He is not a crush of mine though, as much as I'd relish the chance to have a bevvie with him. I'm more of a Dr. Hillary Jones kinda girl! 🤤😆

• Haha
  • Wow
I hate it when I agree with Morgan and this is the second time it's happened but he's really nailed it in that column ...

So it's hear! hear! to him ...

The more face work she has done the more smug(lier) she becomes ...
İ'm waiting for her to do one procedure too many. Restraint goes out of the window after the first set of botox/fillers/lifts/threads/implants/veneers.......smug smeg....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know! I normally love Kevin Maguire (and Andrew Pierce actually) and often agree/respect his comments. He is a republican though so he seizes the oppressed to take a swipe at the royal fam when he can... He is not a crush of mine though, as much as I'd relish the chance to have a bevvie with him. I'm more of a Dr. Hillary Jones kinda girl! 🤤😆
Seizes the OPPORTUNITY... Not the oppressed 🤦🏻‍♀️ Doh!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw this on twitter toronto paper thread/tweet, saying there were two surrogates, one miscarried.

Talk about heir and spare. So Megz was determined to produce a child.
what was she going to do if both went to term; pretend they were twins?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just had a ad pop up for sperm donors lol
Dreams do come true choose from worlds largest selection of sperm donors
Cryos
Sounds like an ad for pick and mix
can hear her voice now oh Haweee can I try a selection pweeze

But meggyweggy we have Archie and possible deal with those surrogates who will had over a girl this time
Oh Haweee that’s not what I meant silly Billy

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.