Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Harry Markle

Another great piece. They are spot on to say 'heavily edited' about the latest QCT video. I'll go further and think it's quite possible they weren't even on the call, but edited in afterwards. Watch the last minute and it's completely obvious. So if this was edited, who did that?

Then you have this weirdness from Newsweek, who seem now to be on the Harkles PR team. The story appeared yesterday evening.

The reporter Jack Royston has 'revealed' that BP were told in advance about this video and were 'fine' with their comments. None of the quotes in the piece sound like BP comments.

Buckingham Palace were told in advance about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's comments recognizing the British Empire's "uncomfortable" past and are "fine" with them, Newsweek can reveal. ....

(article goes on to say)

However, a well placed royal source has told Newsweek the couple have license to speak their minds on behalf of the Queen's Commonwealth Trust because it is a separate entity.
Prince Harry is president and Meghan is vice president of the trust, and the debate was flagged with Buckingham Palace first.
A royal source told Newsweek: "The Queen's Commonwealth Trust is a separate entity which is about giving opportunities to young people within the Commonwealth.
"It's fine, they're fulfilling that independent remit.
"Buckingham Palace knew about it so it's not a surprise or anything like that.
"The Queen's Commonwealth Trust was set up by Her Majesty as part of the relevance of giving young people an opportunity.
"Part of the work it's doing is looking at the history of the commonwealth. It's what they're there for and it's important for young people to look into it."
However, the source said it would be difficult for Queen Elizabeth II to back Black Lives Matter or speak out herself on Britain's colonial past.
They said: "I think you would have to look at it that anything like that would be very political and that is a topic you would not therefore expect her majesty to get drawn in on."

None of that sounds to me like the phrasing of a BP spokesperson, and why was this alleged 'royal source' given to Newsweek and not a British newspaper. Is the 'royal source' actually... Harry?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Saw this on twitter toronto paper thread/tweet, saying there were two surrogates, one miscarried.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He looks , well he is too fuzzy and out of focus to be sure but she probably has him wearing make up , filters for sure but let me tell you Mr Doodlebug has not got Harrys porceline complexion😉

I was so surprised at Kevin McGuire saying she was not embraced by the Royal Family 😱 he is a republican and would like the whole RF disbanded but his brief siding with her had me 🤮, he went back on side agreeing they are spouting tripe. But it had me 😱 , I wouldn't kick that man out of bed for eating crisps but my crush on him was sorely tested there for a while 😂
I read the BIB as PORCINE first 🤣🤣🐷

Saw this on twitter toronto paper thread/tweet, saying there were two surrogates, one miscarried.

I said there might have been more than one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I read the BIB as PORCINE first 🤣🤣🐷

I said there might have been more than one!
it would explain all of the secrecy towards the end over birth dates/times/places...after spending the previous 6 month plus constantly coat flicking her bump to the world are we seriously expected to believe she would go into hiding for the last 3, 4 weeks and disappear - no way Pedro!

The reference to the QCT video on the Daily Mail Online has generated 19,000 comments! says it all

Oh god, another bloody video been released by Ginge...about Sentebale...this time standing in there back garden - at least he's been released from the cellar!

What I find distasteful (amongst so many things) is they way they must have hundreds of these bloody messages , pre recorded , sat in a queue ready to pop out on social media ...this is gonna go on for bloody ever :mad:😩

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m sick to death of Dregs and the Eunuch banging on about the environment, privilege and wanting people to apologise for ancient history. When that pair of sponging leeches give up the monstrous amount of money they haven’t earned, stop flying around on private jets unnecessarily, and treat people in the here and now with a bit of bloody respect, starting with their own families, people might open an ear to them. The Duchess of duck Hall wants to cement her place in history. She’s a disrespectful low life and you can’t polish a turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
it would explain all of the secrecy towards the end over birth dates/times/places...after spending the previous 6 month plus constantly coat flicking her bump to the world are we seriously expected to believe she would go into hiding for the last 3, 4 weeks and disappear - no way Pedro!

The reference to the QCT video on the Daily Mail Online has generated 19,000 comments! says it all

Oh god, another bloody video been released by Ginge...about Sentebale...this time standing in there back garden - at least he's been released from the cellar!

What I find distasteful (amongst so many things) is they way they must have hundreds of these bloody messages , pre recorded , sat in a queue ready to pop out on social media ...this is gonna go on for bloody ever :mad:😩
This speech was properly written - by the BP team? By someone competent at Sentebale? Haz immediately looks more comfortable when he's reading the sort of remarks he's been trained to deliver and someone's found him a navy jacket at last. When Megz is off the screen, he immediately looks Royal again. She's just a dead weight.

The clip is on Twitter but full (fairly short) remarks on YouTube. But that 'leafy background'? Looking fake to me.

There's a market for 'compassionate Haz' delivering some bland opening remarks at these sort of international charities and he's been doing that stuff for years. They need to cut him loose from Mad Megz and then let him do his public speaking gigs, steering clear of politics and 'apologising on behalf of the UK' gubbins.

ETA: The Mail have this phrase ' In the clip, Prince Harry, who appeared to be standing in the grounds of Tyler Perry's LA mansion.....' What do they know then?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Because I’m a bit sad, I just did some basic pregnancy calculations - on the assumption that she was 42 weeks when she gave birth (I decided that that was likely the maximum she would be), that would have made her a few days over 12 weeks at Eugenie’s wedding, so it does work out about right - roughly between 7 and 12 weeks at the wedding (birth at between 37 and 42 weeks)

Reactions: 16
That was more like it - no chest clutching, no impassioned over the top performance. He seemed a bit more genuine there.
Do you think Meggy was out on a day trip? I don't think she had a hand in the production of this speech!
It was basic and to the point.

Reactions: 16
Do we think that BP is giving them enough rope to bang themselves so that they can actually cut the off financially? Because since their only source of income seems to be PC the BRF do have a great deal of power if they chose to use it. Or are they glad of the distraction away from the far more serious issues of Andrew and Epstein ?
I think that the Queen is probably a lot more concerned about Andrew at the moment than the Harkles as he could be in deep tit. I suspect all the royal family are praying for the day when Harry and Meghan split up and he returns to the fold without her. They know it's going to be a costly divorce when it happens but they probably think a pay off will be worth it just to get rid of her.

It's obvious that William and Kate can't stand Meghan and I would guess that Camilla and Anne aren't fooled by her either. It's a waiting game for them until he comes to his senses. I think he would have to commit a very big major error to be cut off by them as that could backfire on them.

Meghan's ridiculous court cases against the press can't go on forever. Hopefully she will lose and realise that she can't keep sueing over any perceived slight.

The royal family are playing the long game here.

Because I’m a bit sad, I just did some basic pregnancy calculations - on the assumption that she was 42 weeks when she gave birth (I decided that that was likely the maximum she would be), that would have made her a few days over 12 weeks at Eugenie’s wedding, so it does work out about right - roughly between 7 and 12 weeks at the wedding (birth at between 37 and 42 weeks)
Maybe ...but I'd be amazed and surprised if they let a "royal" mum to be of her age (whatever that is!) on her first pregnancy (allegedly) to go 2 weeks over......beyond the 40 weeks .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This speech was properly written - by the BP team? By someone competent at Sentebale? Haz immediately looks more comfortable when he's reading the sort of remarks he's been trained to deliver and someone's found him a navy jacket at last. When Megz is off the screen, he immediately looks Royal again. She's just a dead weight.

The clip is on Twitter but full (fairly short) remarks on YouTube. But that 'leafy background'? Looking fake to me.

There's a market for 'compassionate Haz' delivering some bland opening remarks at these sort of international charities and he's been doing that stuff for years. They need to cut him loose from Mad Megz and then let him do his public speaking gigs, steering clear of politics and 'apologising on behalf of the UK' gubbins.

ETA: The Mail have this phrase ' In the clip, Prince Harry, who appeared to be standing in the grounds of Tyler Perry's LA mansion.....' What do they know then?
His voice doesn't sound like it's recorded outdoors, there is a definite echo like he is in a room. The background could have been easily added on I suppose.

Found this on Twitter...she suddenly realises there's a camera 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s smiling while an elderly man bows to her She makes me sick.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Maybe ...but I'd be amazed and surprised if they let a "royal" mum to be of her age (whatever that is!) on her first pregnancy (allegedly) to go 2 weeks over......beyond the 40 weeks .
I would be sceptical about that too. The fact that she refused the royal doctors points to some deception too. I also suspect that the fake pregnancy is when they fell out with William and Kate because Kate would have sussed out the moonbump.

Most interestingly Meghan has never talked about her pregnancy and hardly ever talks about Archie. Most fiŕst time mums like to mention cravings, how long they were in labour, how the baby was delivered, how adorable he is etc etc because it's such a thrilling life changing experience. This is one of the reasons why I can buy into the surrogate theory. She just doesn't act like a proud mum. I really think that if she had given birth to him we would see endless photos of him being posted looking cute in some designer clothes. I don't believe that he's kept secret because of privacy.

The fact that Archie wasn't dressed properly in his birthday video was appalling. Why? Most mums would make sure that their baby looked as cute as could be in some lovely new clothes to show him off. Meghan is definitely not a natural mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That’s why I did the 7-12 weeks at Eugenie’s wedding as she most likely a minimum of 37 weeks at the birth

And don’t get me wrong, I certainly don’t think that she was pregnant

Reactions: 11
She’s smiling while an elderly man bows to her She makes me sick.

The comments under that original Telegraph link are gold. The sugars haven't got their foot in the door yet. I could never allow anyone bow to me, let alone an elderly gentleman like that. Her face though! What has she had done around the mouth area?!
Definitely looks a lot like MLP these days, as others have said.

I would be sceptical about that too. The fact that she refused the royal doctors points to some deception too. I also suspect that the fake pregnancy is when they fell out with William and Kate because Kate would have sussed out the moonbump.

Most interestingly Meghan has never talked about her pregnancy and hardly ever talks about Archie. Most fiŕst time mums like to mention cravings, how long they were in labour, how the baby was delivered, how adorable he is etc etc because it's such a thrilling life changing experience. This is one of the reasons why I can buy into the surrogate theory. She just doesn't act like a proud mum. I really think that if she had given birth to him we would see endless photos of him being posted looking cute in some designer clothes. I don't believe that he's kept secret because of privacy.

The fact that Archie wasn't dressed properly in his birthday video was appalling. Why? Most mums would make sure that their baby looked as cute as could be in some lovely new clothes to show him off. Meghan is definitely not a natural mother.
This 100%. Of all the Royal mums, you would have thought she would be the one who wouldn't be able to shut up about the female empowerment of childbirth, motherhood, blah blah blah. But nope, nada.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She likes being bowed to, but only managed a half arsed curtesy to the Queen. I honest think she believes HM should curtesy to her!

Reactions: 14

BIB Neither does Harry. New parents one year in are total baby bores - the Harkles don't have a whiff of Mum n Dad about them and the Duck Rabbit Disaster did nothing to help.

I keep looking at Tyler Towers unfenced, uncovered pool and thinking are we seriously supposed to believe that a near-toddler lives there..

Reactions: 23
All this s@@t which she speaks about empowering women.... If she was really serious, what I would like done is:
1. Stop very young girls being taken out of school to countries in Asia, and being married off to elderly men/relatives
2. Similarly stop young girls being subject to FGM
3. Address the issue that 10% of pregnant women in the U.K. do not get their job back, and get fobbed off with having to sign an NDA (something I have experienced)
But no, she just continues to sprout rubbish about "women have a voice". All rubbish.

Reactions: 37

Yes! This is so true- mums can’t help talking about their babies

Reactions: 15
BIB Neither does Harry. New parents one year in are total baby bores - the Harkles don't have a whiff of Mum n Dad about them and the Duck Rabbit Disaster did nothing to help.

I keep looking at Tyler Towers unfenced, uncovered pool and thinking are we seriously supposed to believe that a near-toddler lives there..
As you say most new parents are complete baby bores for at least the first year talking endlessly about the child, sharing photos etc and Meghan has never mentioned the pregnancy and birth (except to moan that she wasn't protected enough).

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.