Harry and Meghan #287 Meet the Haznos. Papa Haznobrains, Mama Haznoclass, Bro Haznomates and Sis Haznolegs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bear grudges for Decades, me.......
Not in this house, he won't..

Reactions: 31
I have the worlds smallest violin

Reactions: 51
This year has raced by quicker than meghan & 3 other hoes in an old Nissan

Reactions: 35
When I was little, my grandparents lived in a small mining village in deepest darkest Yorkshire.

It was the sort of place where the doors were always open and everyone knew everyone elses' business. There seemed to be get-togethers going on all the time - outings, parties, picnics etc. and for us kids it was like having dozens of grandparents, aunties & uncles.

One of the most popular "uncles" was a GI who'd married one of the local girls and moved to the village. We kids could never understand why he'd left somewhere as glamorous as the US to live in an ordinary boring English village and he would just tell us that the people here are friendlier.

He died when I was about 4 years old and I'd pretty much forgotten about him until we had a family get-together yesterday & one of my cousins pulled out some old photo albums they'd found.

I'm absolutely stunned because I remember him, his larger than life personality, huge smile and infectious laugh. I didn't realise, until I saw his photo, he was African American.

He and his wife married (legally in the UK) in the local parish church shortly after the war and he was accepted as an "Honourary Yorkshireman".

Reactions: 95
Someone in t'other place has started a fred about the brilliance of 'Live to Lead' on Netflix. Oh my sides!!

Reactions: 48
I've bought 500 cans of this for us all on here tonight, to add to everything. These are mmmmmmmmmm as well

Who's making the sausage rolls?

Reactions: 32
I think the problem is that she normally has so much slap on, it wouldn't be visible, so it will be difficult to be sure one way or the other.

@Shushex Yes, I do look like I've been gagged!

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
oh fuck, i bought a couple dozen rose cava at dirt cheap since i'm officially catalan, with certificate to prove, as of 2 weeks ago. i don't have sausage, but i can bring fuet which is *chef's kiss.

this was supposed to be a reply to @VC10, forgot to quote, but they got the idea

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Thank you wonderful Tattlers for granting me two thread titles in a row. I'll give it a rest for a while now, promise.

I don't know if I'll be awake at midnight so will take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year. You make me laugh so much, and give me reason to come here every day. Love you all.

Reactions: 44
It'll all be overshadowed by Papi dying ... they do have terrible timing don't they. LOL.
It's almost as if the Heavens are conspiring against them ........ could it possibly be?

BI Blue ...... MM 'fully intends'..... "but can't be arsed as she's too f--king lazy" seems to have been omitted from the above write up!

Reactions: 27
Huge amount of social change came about after WW2, when so many ordinary men & women from many nations came together to fight fascism across the globe. People met, exchanged ideas & cultures, & fought alongside people of different races, creeds & nationalities they were very unlikely to have met in their everyday lives at home. The social class structures shifted as the working classes became skilled technicians during the war changing their peacetime economic prospects.

The UK is not perfect by any means, we have have own need to address issues about race & post-colonialism BUT we are not the US which has its own history, culture & problems with race. So EffOff H&M with your clumsy insincere corrupt race baiting.

Reactions: 49
Cant remember who it was that just discovered The Windsors but I'm well jel - enjoy! I keep chickens and every morning I say to them in best Fergie posh deep voice "well hello gurrrls" (easily pleased, both me and them )

Reactions: 28
I read on the FB Tattle page that one of the NF team filming the duo said that both were as high as a kite when the "curtsey " was performed. Doesn't surprise me at all.
That's disgusting if true. And if it was true, which I doubt (but it wouldn't surprise me either), social services should have been contacted.

Reactions: 35
Smeg has sent her annual New Years address to her beloved Tattlers

Bless her.

Happy New Year to you all

Reactions: 57
I saw the Sandringham meeting as a “chicken, beef or pork” type affair, to which twat replied “I’ll have the fish”. (I know that he said there were 5 options, but I couldn’t be bothered & he probably made it up anyway).

Btw, t’other place for lie to bleed thread? I have no idea, can anyone explain?

Reactions: 34
I read on the FB Tattle page that one of the NF team filming the duo said that both were as high as a kite when the "curtsey " was performed. Doesn't surprise me at all.
That's interesting! I thought they seemed coked-up in parts of the Netflix series, but I hadn't seen anyone else mention it. Not like the party-vibe-just-did-a-line-in-the-night-club-bathroom-coked-up, but the self-centred-spaced-out-selfish-Hollywood-airheads type of coked.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.