Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw this on fb think it is rather good came from a magazine article
105333836_10163400007775467_6621368876940754018_n.jpg
apparently but do not know where

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Schofield was an absolute arse to LCC , check out the PS thread but here is what I remember.. jotted bits down

PS said to LCC it was tawdry and undignified to write book about H&Mhe named 3 sources that said she has no royal contacts ( a journalist, Dicky Arbiter and Paul Burrell)

LCC replied she doesnt interact with journalists, Arbiter knows Diana invited LCC to the palace and Burrell is a disloyal servant.

She says she doesnt tell stuff to to the press.

"I do not leak like a sieve I am not H&M" 😂😂

Ps said to Lcc " you are a gossip"
She defended herself and said "if you have respect for the truth...."
He started shouting her down by saying "i think you will find i have" ( liar hid sexuality for 27 happily married years)

They brought it back to H&M and LCC said she did not buy them going to hollywood for privacy, they would have had that in uk

Lcc said Meg told people she will run for presidency and meg announced last week she is going into politics They asked LCC about the future for H&M
She replied she is not a fortune teller 😂
Any contribution they make now seems to antagonise the public, it is seen as intervention rather than assisting
She said something about 40 million wasn't enough for them so they went to the USA but their timing was off corona but a stop to their plans.

She said of their foundation which she called an"entity" in her book she explains 95% can be absorbed by the "entity" and 5%goes to charity

That was more or less it but they were very rude to her
Tawdry and undignified? The show is based around talking about celebrities, giving people advice and their opinions. Why isn’t LCC allowed her opinion? Why even ask her on the show just to be rude to her? These people infuriate me.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Tawdry and undignified? The show is based around talking about celebrities, giving people advice and their opinions. Why isn’t LCC allowed her opinion? Why even ask her on the show just to be rude to her? These people infuriate me.
He spouts his "be kind" shite yet he shouted LCC down, called her a gossip and belittled her by scoffing at her royal connections, the day that cunts downfall comes wont be soon enough.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
He spouts his "be kind" shite yet he shouted LCC down, called her a gossip and belittled her by scoffing at her royal connections, the day that cunts downfall comes wont be soon enough.
Lady C won't give two hoots - there's a useful little flurry of headlines about 'nasty Phil' so all good for publicity for the book. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Indeed!!! He was very close to his downfall a few months ago, things were brewing in the background from what I remember (I used to frequent the PS thread before I found this one - it was mentioned on there!!!), but then all eyes turned on CF and the 'be kind' thing, and then Covid...and he somehow emerged again. Sanctimonious twit. I missed the LCC bit today, need to find it online...

Reactions: 25
From what I’ve read in many places he wasn’t ‘being kind’ to his wife and daughters these past few years. Sanctimonious little twit that he is.

Reactions: 33
Hi, I am new to this thread but have been following for while.
I have just read an article in the DM where LCC said that MM was given greater privileges than any other fiancee.

Does anyone remember the rumours that were circulating from just after the engagement until a few months after the wedding (I think)
Those rumours said that PH and MM were already married and had gotten married in Botswana and that is why she got preferential treatment. She wasn't actually a Royal fiancee, she was a Royal wife and that is why she thought she was entitled to a specific tiara and so much more.
It was the sneakiness that caused the feud with William.
Those rumours died a death and have only seen them mentioned once or twice since in the DM comments.
It was the article on LCC that brought them to the forefront of my mind again.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I have just read an article in the DM where LCC said that MM was given greater privileges than any other fiancee.

Does anyone remember the rumours that were circulating from just after the engagement until a few months after the wedding (I think)
Those rumours said that PH and MM were already married and had gotten married in Botswana and that is why she got preferential treatment. She wasn't actually a Royal fiancee, she was a Royal wife and that is why she thought she was entitled to a specific tiara and so much more.
Those rumours died a death and have only seen them mentioned once or twice since in the DM comments.
I've never heard that rumour before, although its the sort of stupid impulsive thing that Haribo would do.
Personally I think that she got preferential treatment because of the race issue. They didn't want to be seen as racist and used it as an opportunity to look more progressive.

Reactions: 30

Welcome to the club.
Never headed that rumour before and to be honest I really can’t see it. Harry knew that as the 5th in line he was required to ask permission To marry from HMQ. The backlash would have been immense. If he pulled a stunt like that then I doubt he would have got his dukedom.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've never heard that rumour before, although its the sort of stupid impulsive thing that Haribo would do.
Personally I think that she got preferential treatment because of the race issue. They didn't want to be seen as racist and used it as an opportunity to look more progressive.
The race issue does make more sense but as you said Harry is impulsive. They had been in Botswana just before the engagement.
It's one of those rumours that makes no sense but perfect sense at the same time.
I have spent an hour trying to figure out where I first read this rumour and it would be the usual suspects. Twitter, DM comments or Tumblr.

Reactions: 13
Welcome to the club.
Never headed that rumour before and to be honest I really can’t see it. Harry knew that as the 5th in line he was required to ask permission To marry from HMQ. The backlash would have been immense. If he pulled a stunt like that then I doubt he would have got his dukedom.
It could've been one of those woke "romantic sunset ceremony at a mountain top" weddings that mean f*ckall without proper documentation in a country of residence or origin. Wouldn't surprise me, tbh 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So the new blind says that smegs friend pony plied her trade on the yachts together,trying to find rich hubbies.now they have fallen out, allegedly and one of the friends is getting a divorce...
So do we think this is pony or Smeg...or both..😲
And maybe h is here cos of his visa requirements,or hopefully he may be reminded what he is missing here and not go back.
I do wish they would keep us in the loop,... ungrateful pair of what Freda says..🙈
My thoughts today....why is a black lives matter poster woke and wonderful and a white lives matter poster racism?
This is a legimate question and I am genuinely curious so please fgs don't anyone take offence.thanks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Welcome to the club.
I really dont know. How far would the Royal family go to protect him, to cover for him.
I can't see them hanging him out to dry but would they go as far as they did?

Reactions: 11
It could've been one of those woke "romantic sunset ceremony at a mountain top" weddings that mean f*ckall without proper documentation in a country of residence or origin. Wouldn't surprise me, tbh 😒
That's what I was thinking 😁
Mick Jagger fooled Jerry Hall with one of those type of ceremonies and she didn't realise that they weren't really married until years later!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That's what I was thinking 😁
Mick Jagger fooled Jerry Hall with one of those type of ceremonies and she didn't realise that they weren't really married until years later!
I thought of Mick Jagger. Another hole, 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Found it - came from a satire site.

Love this , from that site.

Married by a witch doctor ?
Should've got him to fix her manky knobbly feet while he was at it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My thoughts today....why is a black lives matter poster woke and wonderful and a white lives matter poster racism?
This is a legimate question and I am genuinely curious so please fgs don't anyone take offence.thanks.
Because when you subscribe to the madness that is identity politics, a black person is an oppressed minority and the white person is the privileged/oppressor. So, there is a hierarchy - and a black person is "oppressed by 400 years of being a victim". IMO it's bollocks. This is why the Reading stabbings have not been reported factually. He targeted 3 gay men. In identity politics a gay person is an oppressed minority, as is a Muslim. So how do you report this if you are PC? This is the madness. Identity politics is about denying the individual, and treating everybody as a group. The reason BLM has gained ground is because the media is full of white middle-class liberals who are achingly PC and haven't a clue how to talk to a black person - so they treat them as a delicate oppressed group. And BLM is just a political movement stuffed full of white middle-class Marxists, who are using it to "overthrow capitalism".

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.