Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Harry is at Sandringham, I hope will and Kate go round with the kids and show him what he’s missing out on been stuck over there with that bint

Reactions: 16
If Harry is at Sandringham, I hope will and Kate go round with the kids and show him what he’s missing out on been stuck over there with that bint
If they do I hope they are in full protection suits for their own safety
Hopefully they will stay out side where he can see them from the window all interacting in a happy loving family way

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was thinking much the same this morning. If he is indeed in the UK minus Mega vag, and experiences familiarity and a feeling of “home” he might just realise what he’s given up. Not that I want the ungrateful douche back here particularly, but I would like him out of her clutches.

Reactions: 18
Lady Campbell on This Morning to promote her book, doesn’t even get a question about the actual book until towards the end of the interview when Phillip Schofield realises he can’t get anywhere by trying to force her to explain and defend her reasons for why she dared to write a biography on H&M

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Schofield was an absolute arse to LCC , check out the PS thread but here is what I remember.. jotted bits down

PS said to LCC it was tawdry and undignified to write book about H&Mhe named 3 sources that said she has no royal contacts ( a journalist, Dicky Arbiter and Paul Burrell)

LCC replied she doesnt interact with journalists, Arbiter knows Diana invited LCC to the palace and Burrell is a disloyal servant.

She says she doesnt tell stuff to to the press.

"I do not leak like a sieve I am not H&M" 😂😂

Ps said to Lcc " you are a gossip"
She defended herself and said "if you have respect for the truth...."
He started shouting her down by saying "i think you will find i have" ( liar hid sexuality for 27 happily married years)

They brought it back to H&M and LCC said she did not buy them going to hollywood for privacy, they would have had that in uk

Lcc said Meg told people she will run for presidency and meg announced last week she is going into politics They asked LCC about the future for H&M
She replied she is not a fortune teller 😂
Any contribution they make now seems to antagonise the public, it is seen as intervention rather than assisting
She said something about 40 million wasn't enough for them so they went to the USA but their timing was off corona but a stop to their plans.

She said of their foundation which she called an"entity" in her book she explains 95% can be absorbed by the "entity" and 5%goes to charity

That was more or less it but they were very rude to her

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Schofield was an absolute arse to LCC , check out the PS thread but here is what I remember.. jotted bits down

PS said to LCC it was tawdry and undignified to write book about H&Mhe named 3 sources that said she has no royal contacts ( a journalist, Dicky Arbiter and Paul Burrell)

LCC replied she doesnt interact with journalists, Arbiter knows Diana invited LCC to the palace and Burrell is a disloyal servant.

He started shouting her down by saying "i think you will find i have" ( liar hid sexuality for 27 happily married years)

They brought it back to H&M and LCC said she did not buy them going to hollywood for privacy, they would have had that in uk

Lcc said Meg told people she will run for presidency and meg announced last week she is going into politics They asked LCC about the future for H&M
Any contribution they make now seems to antagonise the public, it is seen as intervention rather than assisting
She said of their foundation which she called an"entity" in her book she explains 95% can be absorbed by the "entity" and 5%goes to charity

That was my favourite part 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Theory: ITV have another 'exclusive' interview lined up. Maybe promo for 'Finding Freebies'? That explains Piers Morgan about turn a month ago.

Phil Schofield is normally a soft fluffy interview so this feels odd.

• Wow

Thank you. PS is a tosser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Theory: ITV have another 'exclusive' interview lined up. Maybe promo for 'Finding Freebies'? That explains Piers Morgan about turn a month ago.

Phil Schofield is normally a soft fluffy interview so this feels odd.
I wouldn't imagine for 1 second that Piers is fooled by Meghan's guff. He is just biding his time while this BLM stuff is going on. He won't want to put himself in a position where he could be accused of racism. As soon as it dies down and she does something self serving again he'll be back on her case.

Reactions: 25
Lady Campbell on This Morning to promote her book, doesn’t even get a question about the actual book until towards the end of the interview when Phillip Schofield realises he can’t get anywhere by trying to force her to explain and defend her reasons for why she dared to write a biography on H&M
Scofield’s another bleep I don’t like!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I wouldn't imagine for 1 second that Piers is fooled by Meghan's guff. He is just biding his time while this BLM stuff is going on. He won't want to put himself in a position where he could be accused of racism. As soon as it dies down and she does something self serving again he'll be back on her case.
Exactly. It felt like an editorial decision to me - and a good call. No need to give them free publicity.

If you look at the typical comments online and in the Fail (ignoring the paid-for army of SussexBots), they add up to 'these two are a pair of complete twunts, kindly go away and be quiet for a bit'. There's zero interest in their stunt charity antics and endless press releases.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.