Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Really? Isn't it the other way around? If only we could be a little fly on the wall when MLP sees this one.
I am sure that Meghan reads the press about herself daily and so definitely will have seen the reports that she dropped Jessica as a friend at an all too convenient time. Meghan is pretending to be friends leaking stories to the press again, because she can’t in her mind be seen to be mercenary. That would mean that she exploited Jessica for her connections and dropped her as soon as she were no longer β€œof use”. Obviously, this is true to form and exactly what happened, but she is now manipulating the media so that it looks like Jessica was always hanging off her coattails, rather than the other accurate way around. She really is such an ice queen.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
My little pony's husband has stepped down from his job because of mlps racism 😳
Having checked it sounds like he's only stepping down from one TV show but not everything. So he's just going to be doing less TV work. Perhaps he wanted to cut some of his work. The whole thing is bleeping ridiculous though. I'm not going to waste sympathy on the Mulroneys as they are loaded and will bounce back when the heat dies down.

Come on Jessica it's time to start spilling the beans about that bleep Meghan.....you know you want to 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow! Looks like MLP might spill a LOT of tea.

Word is it's Misha NonooπŸ˜‰
She only got married last year and her baby is only a few months old... :(

Latest Harry Markled

Ben Mulroney article

James Middleton has launched a pet wellbeing company.
Hes ever so slightly eccentric but he comes across as very genuine.

BAD22B9C-9328-4F44-8822-1CD682094EA6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Having checked it sounds like he's only stepping down from one TV show but not everything. So he's just going to be doing less TV work. Perhaps he wanted to cut some of his work. The whole thing is bleeping ridiculous though. I'm not going to waste sympathy on the Mulroneys as they are loaded and will bounce back when the heat dies down.

Come on Jessica it's time to start spilling the beans about that bleep Meghan.....you know you want to 😁
Yeah, big whoopy doo. He will just be less visible.Plus I hate that virtue signaling shite he spouts about making way for a black person. That was a carefully orchestrated speech. An opportunity to take the high ground while also dodging the limelight and the stink eye of some future public appearances.
Gotta hand it to him, he has played a blinder there in a very tactical clever move.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I've been gone and you have snuck a new thread in and...
My saying has been plagerised and not one bit of credit or thanks.
Worked my bloody fingers to the bone to cheer everyone up and bring a smile to this poor world of tattle with no swearing or blasphemy and I am rewarded by what????
Nothing,zip,zilch,NADA.
Noone has asked if I'm ok.its not enough to just survive,I have to thrive...
And the worst thing is I have just passed a picture of that awful green creation AGAIN....that the last straw...not even a monogrammed banana and a line of dancing mushrooms is going to help...
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Goodnight,πŸ’”πŸ’”
The world is a dark place tonight,
Nothing will be the same ever again
I can't be anymore over the top if I try πŸ™ˆ
....it's been emotional.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Harry Markle's cartoonist is superb. He signs himself 'goog'. (I hope that suffices for credit)

Wow! Looks like MLP might spill a LOT of tea.

She only got married last year and her baby is only a few months old... :(

Latest Harry Markled

Ben Mulroney article

James Middleton has launched a pet wellbeing company.
Hes ever so slightly eccentric but he comes across as very genuine.

View attachment 160747
I like James. I like people who aren't made in a mould and are somewhat different, be it from life choices or because of having minds somewhat fragile. It's a tough world if you dare be anything other than perfect or conformist.
His idea could take off. The pet industry is huge among rich and poor. I hope he at least makes a decent living from it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Am I the only rooting for MLP to lose her shite and just tell ALL?!?!?!

I see they've decided to attack his Big Bro (yeah, I know we've been discussing this) ......wonder how THAT will go over?! πŸ€” I also saw a post about a book coming out telling of a rift dating back to their parent's divorce πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Am I the only rooting for MLP to lose her shite and just tell ALL?!?!?!

I see they've decided to attack his Big Bro......wonder how THAT will go over?! πŸ€”
Two sure things about smeggy.
1/ As soon as you have served your usefulness she will ghost you. 100%. Gone.
2/ When the tit is about to hit the fan she disappears well out of range of the back splash because she is inherently a coward who talks the talk from a safe distance but won't walk the walk face to face.

MLP is discovering point one and point two in a massive double whammy.
Smeggy no longer needs her help to access 'names' ... ghosted. Gone. In trouble and wanting back up? No chance. witch be gone with the wind.

Haribo SHOULD be discovering point two, but he's thick as pig tit so I doubt the penny has dropped.
When he announced their leaving the royals smeggy was literally on a private plane headed to Canada leaving him to face the music alone.
When he went to the show down with gangan Wills and Chas a week later she stayed away and wasn't even in on the phone conference.Chicken legs and chickenshit.
Now they're about to tit on his family again in their book and the Firm's legal bods will have access to a copy, so gangan will want answers , so haribo sneaks in (allegedly) keeps his head down and is left to face the music alone while smeggy hides back in LA.
Also there are rumours of more litigation against the royals, possibly over the use of "Royal", so again haribo is sent in to explain what is going on and smeggy not only hides in LA but also sends a totally unnecessary letter to a London charity that haribo had already profusely grey-polo thanked once before and she makes sure to use a crown over their logo at the top of the letter that she knows the charity will publish. She has no right to that crown, they are not on the queens business, it was a personal gig to uplift their tit profile.
She's taunting the Queen and leaving haribo to take the tit while she hides safely out of reach. As usual.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
You can kinda tell now that The Royal Family are never seeing Archie as a baby/toddler in person again well at least The Queen and Prince Phillip...

I even think Charles will probably have to travel to be allowed to see him on American soil only

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is it just me but if i was a Royal Family member like Harry is then i would be far more paranoid about M15 and the government being out to get me than the press, in fact i would be so paranoid about it i wouldn’t even have time to worry about the media 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.