Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my favourite thread title πŸ˜„ and it got me thinking...the t-shirt version of Freda says... 🀭

Polish_20200623_005840229~2_resize_17.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
New book to be puplished on "what Freda says" face, called Meghan Misunderstood

Won't be buying this one either.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
New book to be puplished on "what Freda says" face, called Meghan Misunderstood

Won't be buying this one either.

I just can’t believe that Harper Collins are publishing this drivel and the finding freebies shite. Perhaps they are after the Sugars Dollars or something.

If the book had any merit, it would be coming out in hardback and there would be a massive book tour, like Michelle Obama did for β€œBecoming”

From the Harkles IG ( I cant link, so screenshot the image)

E9FADD32-D7E6-44B6-BF33-BE3A178E0E33.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been gone and you have snuck a new thread in and...
My saying has been plagerised and not one bit of credit or thanks.
Worked my bloody fingers to the bone to cheer everyone up and bring a smile to this poor world of tattle with no swearing or blasphemy and I am rewarded by what????
Nothing,zip,zilch,NADA.
Noone has asked if I'm ok.its not enough to just survive,I have to thrive...
And the worst thing is I have just passed a picture of that awful green creation AGAIN....that the last straw...not even a monogrammed banana and a line of dancing mushrooms is going to help...
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Goodnight,πŸ’”πŸ’”
The world is a dark place tonight,
Nothing will be the same ever again
I can't be anymore over the top if I try πŸ™ˆ
....it's been emotional.....
Yorkie, I’m so sorry πŸ˜±πŸ™ I didn’t know who originally coined it, but I knew I liked it, so thought it would be lovely to show appreciation in the form of a thread tribute. 😘 As for that green creation, it makes her looks like a topiary Bush, or indeed a cactus 🌡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone on twitter reckons Hasnoballs is holed up at Sandringham, isolating.
Let's hope that he's reading what people think about him and Meghan (not just reading stuff the sugars are posting). It would be good to know that he is finding out what most of us think about his crappy desperate behaviour.

Reactions: 18
I see they've decided to attack his Big Bro (yeah, I know we've been discussing this) ......wonder how THAT will go over?! πŸ€” I also saw a post about a book coming out telling of a rift dating back to their parent's divorce πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I doubt that will go well for the pair of What Freda Says. While William is the brother, he's not a psychologist, mental health professional nor H's life coach . William has his own family to think about, as well as his duties as an heir that have led him on a different path and that's a big part of who he is and how he has and will lead his life.
I recognise my brother-in-law in a lot of this "woe is me" attitude Harry displays and while it's infuriating seeing this behaviour in your own family, "The Pair" are delusional in thinking this will garner them any widespread sympathy. Stop pointing fingers and deal with your own tit :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Will someone explain paid social media bots to me please.
Re bots paid on social media I did a bit of reading to educate myself. My conclusion is if Celebs (Smeg) pay for bots for positive coverage they are only fooling themselves, we are not buying what they are selling.
This article explains it in a less complicated manner than others I found 🀯

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So I think the signalling about moving to promoting BLM has some very clear and obviously motivations for MM.

Firstly - if she gives up the 'environmental' cause, then theoretically she can swan around the world on all the private jets she wants without being called a hypocrite.

Secondly - it's suddenly become a very 'on trend' topic - never mind that she never really cared about it before, now there's a big opportunity to capitalise on it. I'm pretty sure she purely sees cash and profile opportunities.

Thirdly - because she is mixed race, it's the perfect topic to insert herself into whilst making it much more difficult for her to be criticised, because race is such a sensitive topic.

Of course the only problem with this is it rather leaves out her choice of husband, the very definition of imperialism and white privilege. The only way that Harry could credibly have any say on the subject would be to turn on his whole family and actively deride the ways in which the RF participated in the Empire and slavery. But that would also mean he would have to stop benefitting from that wealth and privilege himself (which neither he nor Meghan would be willing to do), plus of course completely destroy any remaining relationship he has with his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Someone on twitter reckons Hasnoballs is holed up at Sandringham, isolating.
So enjoying a life of royal privilege with food cooked for him and servants to do anything else he wants. At least he's got away from Megz dungeon for a bit poor lamb πŸ™„

Not to far from where William and Kate are staying. I do hope Kate calls him up and has a go about Meghans Tatler smear campaign. 😑

Of course the only problem with this is it rather leaves out her choice of husband, the very definition of imperialism and white privilege. The only way that Harry could credibly have any say on the subject would be to turn on his whole family and actively deride the ways in which the RF participated in the Empire and slavery. But that would also mean he would have to stop benefitting from that wealth and privilege himself (which neither he nor Meghan would be willing to do), plus of course completely destroy any remaining relationship he has with his family.
Great post I agree except that you have forgotten to take into account Harry's rank stupidity and the hypocrisy he's already demonstrated. I bet he will be stupid enough to criticise his family whilst taking the money. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Lady C is going to be on " this morning " today P.S creeps me out but I will watch to see LCC hope she is on it soon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a newfound appreciation of Lady C and really enjoy the dynamic between her and the charming Leo. Yesterday I watched a YouTube of her jungle highlights and was quite shocked! I think the jungle didn't bring out the best in her. Fair enough, I would have been just the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.