Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluebells

Hello all. I have been following on the last few threads but I've been so quiet lately because I've felt absolutely awful. The first 12 weeks of pregnancy are the worst 😀. It will be our first baby after 5 years of trying to concieve.

Amywho I'm willing to offer myself up to the group as a Guinea Pig, as my bump grows I will attempt to do all squatting and kneeling Smegz done while she was wearing her moonbump to see what really is and isn't possible.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Ooh I looked up Sandringham, so I could visualize what y'all were talking about. Beautiful estate. Is that also open to the public?

Is that where our Air Force is stationed? Military wife and mom here, and I'm clueless as to us having any bases in the UK. Will say this, our 17 yr old is planning on going in to the Air Force....would be cool if he got stationed there!! 🤔😂😂
I believe the public can visit there. I’ve never been though.

A little bit of family trivia. My uncle was a Coldstream Guard and guarded Buckingham Palace during WW11. He often used to patrol the grounds and often saw the queen and Margaret giggling like the kids they were. They always said ‘good evening Thomas’ to him and would run off giggling. Many, many years later my uncle was invited to a Buckingham Palace garden party and spoke to the queen. As he was telling her who he was her face lit up and she said ‘my goodness, it’s Thomas!’ He was made up that she remembered him.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
(From the last thread) QUOTE="Justhereforthedrama, post: 1637875, member: 32988"]
Actually that's a really good point. if she was 11 in 1993, she was 9 when the Rodney King riots happened. Not the summer before high school as she said in the Immaculate heart speech. Why lie on something so easy to prove?

Immaculate heart school starts at grade 6 - year 7 in the UK. When she was 11. In 1993. No where near the riots.
[/QUOTE]
Yep....exactly what some of us have been trying to point out since she shoved herself into the spotlight.

Very little of her dish soap advert narrative is true. She claims she was kept back at school because of the riots (she even describes ash floating to the ground) and while watching TV with classmates she was upset at a boy saying, “Yeah..washing up is women’s work’ when the advert came on.

So she wrinkled her little freckled nose (her words, I kid you not) when walking home, feeling the first, faint stirrings of feminism & Daddy Dearest told her to stand up for what she believed in, so she wrote to the First Lady, Hilary Clinton, famous feminist lawyer Gloria Aldred, a TV station (who sent a famous female TV anchor to interview her) and the advertising agency.

Thing is.....the riots were two years earlier, Hilary Clinton was not yet the First Lady, Gloria Aldred was still entirely unknown (the case that made her famous hadn’t happened yet) and some anonymous bloke talked to her for a kid’s TV show...no sign of a famous female news anchor.

And Daddy had nothing to do with it...and, actually, neither did she. It was homework set by the teacher. All the kids watched adverts in class and each of them were told to write a letter. SkidMarkle”s was the only one that garnered any attention - and it wasn’t even her idea.

But this isn’t the only lie she’s told. What about India? She was boasting in magazine articles that she’d been working really hard on setting up a ”girls’ program” in India (a place she’d never even visited at that point) - but the girls’ program she eventually visited for a couple of days was absolutely NOT set up by her and the woman who did start it had never even heard of Markle until a few days before she showed up for a photo shoot.

Everything out of that woman‘s mouth is either a lie or an exaggeration.

This is why I am convinced she has NPD. Narcissists don’t stop to think whether they’ll be believed or whether anyone will check - they spend not one second contemplating anyone other than themselves & think they are a) too unique and special to be doubted and b) that everyone else is stupid.

I don’t think I’ve ever disliked any public figure more & I find it impossible to believe that Harry isn’t desperately unhappy with her.

I mean - how fucking shameful that a woman who hadn’t even married in yet had to be reprimanded by THE QUEEN for speaking to staff like shit. She’s a nasty, nasty piece of crap, lost in her own invented public image and willing to use anyone to her own advantage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

freda19

VIP Member
This guy, who commentates on politics and is pretty good, wrote it very well today about the banner. Here is his tweet:
I'm sorry but I laughed out loud at that banner and the fuss over it. Silly twunts.

Anyhoo, back on topic.:m

Absolutely. When you say 'slavery', most people picture white opressor v black slave, and it's very far from the truth. For centuries there've been slaves of all colours, and in fact, the very first shipments of slaves to English colonies in America were white Irish. The Irish were shipped in their thousands, treated worse than African slaves (African slaves were about 10 x more expensive at one point), and this is just a fraction of what was going on. Not many people know a thing about it.
My last word on the matter.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

acca00

Chatty Member
My thoughts today....why is a black lives matter poster woke and wonderful and a white lives matter poster racism?
This is a legimate question and I am genuinely curious so please fgs don't anyone take offence.thanks.
Because when you subscribe to the madness that is identity politics, a black person is an oppressed minority and the white person is the privileged/oppressor. So, there is a hierarchy - and a black person is "oppressed by 400 years of being a victim". IMO it's bollocks. This is why the Reading stabbings have not been reported factually. He targeted 3 gay men. In identity politics a gay person is an oppressed minority, as is a Muslim. So how do you report this if you are PC? This is the madness. Identity politics is about denying the individual, and treating everybody as a group. The reason BLM has gained ground is because the media is full of white middle-class liberals who are achingly PC and haven't a clue how to talk to a black person - so they treat them as a delicate oppressed group. And BLM is just a political movement stuffed full of white middle-class Marxists, who are using it to "overthrow capitalism".

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Anfield Annie

I think I’ve been reading this forum too much...we recently had a stray ginger cat turn up and start living in our barn, shortly followed by a tabby kitten. They’ve been living off my other cats biscuits so now seem to have got their feet under the table....I found myself today, without warning , calling out “hey Ginge and Cringe” 😄

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Tawdry and undignified? The show is based around talking about celebrities, giving people advice and their opinions. Why isn’t LCC allowed her opinion? Why even ask her on the show just to be rude to her? These people infuriate me.
He spouts his "be kind" shite yet he shouted LCC down, called her a gossip and belittled her by scoffing at her royal connections, the day that cunts downfall comes wont be soon enough.

• Heart
  • Angry

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
She was such a shit actress.
There were some stories that he was dating Emma Watson.
Thats the real kind of actress / humanitarian he should have gone for.
But she was way too intelligent for him

Sorry no I can't stand Emma Watson. She's a very overrated actress (hardly any better than sparkles) and a rubbish feminist who has failed to grasp the rudimentary basics tweeting rubbish against JK with the rest of the Twitter attack dogs. She can fuck off with Daniel Radcliffe.

Sadly there are many young women these days who claim to be feminists but don't understand what it really means and she's their bloody cheerleader.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Elessar

So I think the signalling about moving to promoting BLM has some very clear and obviously motivations for MM.

Firstly - if she gives up the 'environmental' cause, then theoretically she can swan around the world on all the private jets she wants without being called a hypocrite.

Secondly - it's suddenly become a very 'on trend' topic - never mind that she never really cared about it before, now there's a big opportunity to capitalise on it. I'm pretty sure she purely sees cash and profile opportunities.

Thirdly - because she is mixed race, it's the perfect topic to insert herself into whilst making it much more difficult for her to be criticised, because race is such a sensitive topic.

Of course the only problem with this is it rather leaves out her choice of husband, the very definition of imperialism and white privilege. The only way that Harry could credibly have any say on the subject would be to turn on his whole family and actively deride the ways in which the RF participated in the Empire and slavery. But that would also mean he would have to stop benefitting from that wealth and privilege himself (which neither he nor Meghan would be willing to do), plus of course completely destroy any remaining relationship he has with his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Palpatine

VIP Member
Greetings one and all. Welcome to another edition of smeggie and no balls cunt the world

Many thanks to @Melodybear for the glorious new title ❤

Apologies to those who wanted a dancing mushroom in the title. Computer said no!

:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m

Public Service Message
Your parents will have told you that it’s not big or clever to swear. Well, I’m here to tell you they were telling fucking big porky pies! Swearing is fucking great and good for the soul. Swear more fuckers!

Anyhow, lets get on topic and begin the next chapter of slating the absolute pair of cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

freda19

VIP Member
Because when you subscribe to the madness that is identity politics, a black person is an oppressed minority and the white person is the privileged/oppressor. So, there is a hierarchy - and a black person is "oppressed by 400 years of being a victim". IMO it's bollocks. This is why the Reading stabbings have not been reported factually. He targeted 3 gay men. In identity politics a gay person is an oppressed minority, as is a Muslim. So how do you report this if you are PC? This is the madness. Identity politics is about denying the individual, and treating everybody as a group. The reason BLM has gained ground is because the media is full of white middle-class liberals who are achingly PC and haven't a clue how to talk to a black person - so they treat them as a delicate oppressed group. And BLM is just a political movement stuffed full of white middle-class Marxists, who are using it to "overthrow capitalism".
I cannot love this post enough.
I tried responding to yorkie but my brain hurts today due to unruly ankle biters grinding my gears and my ill tempered reply would have 100% caused offence to everyone in the entire world. So I applaud you. Have an award. In fact have three,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Palpatine

VIP Member
Lady Campbell on This Morning to promote her book, doesn’t even get a question about the actual book until towards the end of the interview when Phillip Schofield realises he can’t get anywhere by trying to force her to explain and defend her reasons for why she dared to write a biography on H&M
Scofield’s another cunt I don’t like!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

freda19

VIP Member
I don’t think they married in Botswana. Like anywhere else, it requires notice, registration and licences. Marriages are a matter of public record by law, as they are here. You can’t hide a legal marriage - and if you do, it’s not legal, so what would be the point? Maybe they had some twee commitment ceremony, but not an actual marriage.

I sometimes think we credit Markle with too much forethought. I know it now looks that way, but I don’t think she ever intended to head back to LA, or resume acting. She genuinely thought she would be the new Princess Diana and would be uncritically worshipped by everyone for the rest of her life. A house at the palace & a huge country pile, adorable kiddies, endless designer clothes and the covers of whatever magazines she fancied. That’s all she wanted.

But she arrived expecting the BRF to roll out the red carpet for her & when they didn’t (and why should they?) the inferiority complex that drives her narcissism reared it’s head and she felt slighted by anything that wasn’t slavering adoration. Complaining loudly to Harry on a daily basis would have made him unhappy & frustrated, which in turn would have created a tension with family and staff for which she was basically, and rightly, blamed.

When the newspapers started to point out her extraordinary entitlement & the stories of her rudeness started emerging, she did what every single grandiose narcissist does when the going gets tough....she bolted. When people stop feeding the ego, they find new people. That’s why she dumps family, friends and countries without a backwards glance every few years or so.

None of what is happening now was intended, no matter how SS is trying to spin it. Maybe Harry had a dream of spending part of the year in Botswana and she indulged that....but leave the BRF? Nah.
I disagree. Re the wedding in Botswana, we're not talking about a wedding with papers etc. I'm thinking more of "Oh my God baby doll this weed is so strong and I'm flying high, let's grab the local witch doctor and we can get married like commoners at sunset in front of the heffalumps and it will be so so romantic ... ". Witch doctor ties their wrists together with a discarded shoe lace, mutters in swahili about the stupid fucking white folk and takes the 4 cows and 3 goats haribo gives him in payment as the villagers laugh their asses off at the dopey cunts.

Also she was always planning to go back to LA. The big clue and affirmation of that was her guest list for the wedding.
Yes she planned to shake up the royals for sure, but that was just a temporary project while they constructed archiedoll to solidify her firm grip on both lots of haribo's family jewels and her main goal was lording it in Hollywood over all the people who never rated her as anyone important enough to bother with.
It was meant to be a double whammy ... sort out those pesky stuffy royal in laws and then sort out the cunts in tinsel town who looked down their noses at her in the past. If corona can be accorded one positive it's that it utterly totally shafted smeggy and her plans for hollywood domination. :m
Like I said, the wedding guest list is all the proof we need regarding her future intentions.

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Schofield was an absolute arse to LCC , check out the PS thread but here is what I remember.. jotted bits down

PS said to LCC it was tawdry and undignified to write book about H&Mhe named 3 sources that said she has no royal contacts ( a journalist, Dicky Arbiter and Paul Burrell)

LCC replied she doesnt interact with journalists, Arbiter knows Diana invited LCC to the palace and Burrell is a disloyal servant.

She says she doesnt tell stuff to to the press.

"I do not leak like a sieve I am not H&M" 😂😂

Ps said to Lcc " you are a gossip"
She defended herself and said "if you have respect for the truth...."
He started shouting her down by saying "i think you will find i have" ( liar hid sexuality for 27 happily married years)

They brought it back to H&M and LCC said she did not buy them going to hollywood for privacy, they would have had that in uk

Lcc said Meg told people she will run for presidency and meg announced last week she is going into politics They asked LCC about the future for H&M
She replied she is not a fortune teller 😂
Any contribution they make now seems to antagonise the public, it is seen as intervention rather than assisting
She said something about 40 million wasn't enough for them so they went to the USA but their timing was off corona but a stop to their plans.

She said of their foundation which she called an"entity" in her book she explains 95% can be absorbed by the "entity" and 5%goes to charity

That was more or less it but they were very rude to her

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Margot1977

VIP Member
Absolutely. When you say 'slavery', most people picture white opressor v black slave, and it's very far from the truth. For centuries there've been slaves of all colours, and in fact, the very first shipments of slaves to English colonies in America were white Irish. The Irish were shipped in their thousands, treated worse than African slaves (African slaves were about 10 x more expensive at one point), and this is just a fraction of what was going on. Not many people know a thing about it.

• Heart
  • Wow

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Here's what the Dim Twins think they can charge fees for

They’re not going to go away are they?

There’s so much to say about the ineptitude of these two idiots speaking about racial justice and gender equality that a whole thread wouldn’t be long enough.

Honestly, they have two modes of transport, private jet and bandwagon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

FreeSquirrels

I still don’t understand why people who want to live private lives keep appearing in the press. Why can’t they just shut up & be private, like the rest of us? No one knows about my volunteering as I’m a private individual.

freda19

VIP Member
Harry Markle's cartoonist is superb. He signs himself 'goog'. (I hope that suffices for credit)

Wow! Looks like MLP might spill a LOT of tea.

She only got married last year and her baby is only a few months old... :(

Latest Harry Markled

Ben Mulroney article

James Middleton has launched a pet wellbeing company.
Hes ever so slightly eccentric but he comes across as very genuine.

View attachment 160747
I like James. I like people who aren't made in a mould and are somewhat different, be it from life choices or because of having minds somewhat fragile. It's a tough world if you dare be anything other than perfect or conformist.
His idea could take off. The pet industry is huge among rich and poor. I hope he at least makes a decent living from it.

Last edited:
  • Heart