Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably had that seen too anyway
Even the tightest elastic band looses its stretch after a lot of use
Needed it nice and tight to lure Haz no balls

Opps sorry I’ve been on the garibaldis again
I had to give up the ginger nuts 😂
But what about the back door? I bet that has taken a right battering as well..how else does she keep them all happy?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
But what about the back door? I bet that has taken a right battering as well..how else does she keep them all happy?
Front door, back door ,top door they are all unlocked and she holds the key

It is below her knees nearly skimming her ankles..if ever there was a fake pregnancy,this was it..but a terrible advertisement for a moonbump..she cant secure it properly around her thick waist..are we sure she is female..I doubt it..she looks like the type of female george clooney went for..aka a transexual, and Obama and Michael..sorry Michelle. It is fashionable and trendy I would put nothing past them.
Surely the BRF must know what is being said
If joe public can find these photos why is the press not all over it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It is below her knees nearly skimming her ankles..if ever there was a fake pregnancy,this was it..but a terrible advertisement for a moonbump..she cant secure it properly around her thick waist..are we sure she is female..I doubt it..she looks like the type of female george clooney went for..aka a transexual, and Obama and Michael..sorry Michelle. It is fashionable and trendy I would put nothing past them.
She 'saw' Clooney for a while back in the day (or maybe you knew that). I presume he was test driving her for use as a beard but she failed the test and was just another notch on his garage wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.