Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For what it's worth I and most of my family are complete conspiracy theory nutters. Since the family are the only people I've been speaking to these past few months during lockdown I'm really quite concerned that I won't remember how to have a normal conversation with work colleagues once I'm back in the office.

I dread the looks I'll get at the water cooler when my main topics of conversation are - how many virgins where sacrificed so PP could survive Corona, are we living in a virtual reality, is the earth really flat and the most important isn't Meghan Markle a bleep who faked her pregnancy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Geez, one of my local FB groups have now started the discussion on "why don't people like MM?" They all seem to love her and yell racism so I'm going to shut my mouth for now because I'm pretty sure I'd get thrown out of the group for negativity if I unleash a full-on Tattle Rant on them:cautious:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So at the wedding she was approx 8 weeks pregnant and had her coat undone 🙄 I found this comment:
'My friend worked as a server at this wedding. He said Meghan was visibly pregnant, and not drinking alcohol. Everybody correctly guessed right and she could hardly deny it. There was no big announcement, just a confirmation, when asked of the obvious.'
So it sounds as if she pumped up the moonbump for the wedding, then appeared in public shortly afterwards with no bump showing. Typical 😒

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
As I said before,each to their own...everyone is entitled to their pov and I haven't rubbished anyone's op.the last bit of your post sounds like you are treating me like a child and it's very condescending.we all will believe what we want to and I have tried to keep it off this thread.
I believe h and m are involved and if it's wrong,then you will able to revel in your op and I will take as much ridicule as you want but until then please could you show me as much respect as I am showing everyone else.
Yes I'm upset and yes I hope I read the post the wrong way...and no I'm not as mental as you think.
I agree that the written word can come across as critical and condescending even when it’s not meant to be that way.
In normal conversations we rely on the tone of voice to judge by. I don’t think we regulars have any bad feelings towards each other as we have a common purpose.
Anyway, I followed up the comment about the Podesta brothers and the ‘artwork’ that they openly displayed In their homes. It was the stuff of nightmares and undoubtedly true ! These brothers, like Epstein, have the money to consolidate their positions by donating to foundations (run by the likes of the Clintons) . Those with no principles turn a blind eye to anything in order to associate with big money and get the kickbacks. Then they end up involved . There are certainly some very disturbing things going on and being covered up as there were within Oxfam and the sects which led to the court cases. Lot’s of o.t.t stuff is thrown around just to hide what is really true so it’s a question of seeing the wood for the trees.

I don’t know how deeply Meghan is involved but she‘s certainly sold her soul to the devil with her lies and it’s a dangerous position to be in. X

Reactions: 19
The W&K attendance at the London premiere sounds very likely and will be in the diary for sure. Movie-wise the LA premiere isn't so important, you are right, but publicity-wise for the Harkles it's gold. Bond doesn't need the Harkles but the Harkles sure need Bond right now.

It allows Megz to be Princess of Hollywood and gives her the 'who wore it best' v Kate that she craves and her mad stans will froth over. Plus months and months of PR hype over her dress choice....

Most of their desperate PR is aimed at saying Harry is still Royal and just as important as William, and he's been seen in the sad scruffy T-shirt too often to look like a million-dollar speaker. Time for a rebrand..
I'm with @kev1974 - The LA premier is going to have some issues. Corona is blowing back up over there. I talked to my parents last night. Orange County was the first to start opening up, and the spike of cases there is rising fast! Apparently my old zip code is a major hot spot.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This is not about bloody aliens,it's about santanic child abuse and trafficking and ritual killing of innocent children. So no I won't be happy til all the barstools are caught.this stuff is real and it's your choice to ignore or do some digging on the net.
Steve bing has jumped off a building in the last few days before he was pushed or they got to him cos he filmed Hilary Clinton abusing and mutilating a child while it was still alive.
It's about time ppl realised the scum that live in this world....but it will be ok if we are all happy.
Watch the Ricky Gervais speech at the globe's to see how uncomfortable the elite were when confronted
Bloody aliens are the least of our worries,believe me.🤬🤬and that twit smeg is in on it as well as h.sickening.
I don't want to go off topic but just to say that I agree with you @Yorkiejules Have you watched Shaun Attwood's YouTube channel? He has some very good interviews, the latest with Sonia Poulton, for example. He covers Epstein, Prince Andrew, Jimmy Savile, SRA etc.

Reactions: 10
New thread title ?

Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow we are truly honoured today, SunshineSickos have been busy over the weekend and we are treated to not one but TWO St. Smeghan PR releases to brighten our humdrum lives! Two in one day! We're not worthy!

First, her wedding makeup artist says she "globally resonates" (wtf?), I guess he is keen to stay in her favour so as to get the gig when her third (fourth?) wedding comes around.

Second, she has phoned some poor girl who was the victim of a race crime ... for 40 minutes? What knowledge did St. Smeghan have to share on the matter, can't the poor girl have had proper professional help instead? Luckily, someone just happened to be on hand again, to know all about the call and was willing to spill the beans to us. Funny how there's always such a handy witness available to each of her "charitable deeds" isn't it!?

What next in Operation Distract From Lady C's Book? THREE press releases tomorrow?
I'm sorry but I'm a sick bastard and that second headline has set me off.:mDon't say you weren't warned.

Jesus Christ has the girl not had to endure enough torture without listening to Whiney Mc Whineyface bleating on about the time that Brenda's racist white chef served her avocados that were NOT organic and the time she was covered in snowy ash from the LA riots that had happened 2 years earlier? The suffering too when that tall willowy sexy white girl was given the runway role over short dumpy lil tits-enhanced smeggy back in nineteen hundred and frozen to death was heart breaking.
Thank duck Beyonce is not white or we'd never hear the end of it over her nicking the Disney gig out from under smeggy's slimmed down nose after the grovelling haribo did pimping her out to the disney guy.😅

I think the Bond Producers would be wise not to have the Harkles at the LA premiere. They don’t have any allure at all, Hollywood seems to be avoiding them at all costs.
They're like the walking embodiment of Corona and everyone with at least one functioning brain cell is keeping their safe distance.
Except kiss arses and agendists of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This is not about bloody aliens,it's about santanic child abuse and trafficking and ritual killing of innocent children. So no I won't be happy til all the barstools are caught.this stuff is real and it's your choice to ignore or do some digging on the net.
Steve bing has jumped off a building in the last few days before he was pushed or they got to him cos he filmed Hilary Clinton abusing and mutilating a child while it was still alive.
It's about time ppl realised the scum that live in this world....but it will be ok if we are all happy.
Watch the Ricky Gervais speech at the globe's to see how uncomfortable the elite were when confronted
Bloody aliens are the least of our worries,believe me.🤬🤬and that twit smeg is in on it as well as h.sickening.
Oh yorkie, just believe whatever you choose to believe. You are an adult and can make that choice and no one is trying to dictate to you or tell you it's crap, just that delving too deep can cause you distress and upset your equilibrium. You've gone from 0 to 60 over theories than cannot be proven either way but if you believe then that's fine, you do you and let everyone else do them.
Yes there is child trafficking and disgusting tit going on in high places and I'm firmly behind "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" (Charles Baudelaire ) but if I dwelt on it too much I couldn't function as a human because there is nothing at all we plebs can do about it other than be vigilant in our own lives.
Steve Bing died because he was a lifelong depressive and had lost his partner last year. He wasn't coping with life and the corona restrictions were the straw that broke his back, God rest his soul.

Think she's busy reading the Colin book...it will be like read with mother when she starts.🤣
It will be test of strength to watch her videos. Bless her but she won't use 3 words if she can squeeze in an extra 80.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm with @kev1974 - The LA premier is going to have some issues. Corona is blowing back up over there. I talked to my parents last night. Orange County was the first to start opening up, and the spike of cases there is rising fast! Apparently my old zip code is a major hot spot.
Yes Cali is going crazy again. As is Texas and Florida. I cannot see any red carpet events taking place until at least late September and even then they'll be heavily orchestrated to protect the stars. I mean there'd be mayhem if a bunch of big names got corona-ed from attending a red carpet event. :eek: The litigation would be through the roof.:m
The logistics will be a nightmare.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh yorkie, just believe whatever you choose to believe. You are an adult and can make that choice and no one is trying to dictate to you or tell you it's crap, just that delving too deep can cause you distress and upset your equilibrium. You've gone from 0 to 60 over theories than cannot be proven either way but if you believe then that's fine, you do you and let everyone else do them.
Yes there is child trafficking and disgusting tit going on in high places and I'm firmly behind "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" (Charles Baudelaire ) but if I dwelt on it too much I couldn't function as a human because there is nothing at all we plebs can do about it other than be vigilant in our own lives.
Steve Bing died because he was a lifelong depressive and had lost his partner last year. He wasn't coping with life and the corona restrictions were the straw that broke his back, God rest his soul.

It will be test of strength to watch her videos. Bless her but she won't use 3 words if she can squeeze in an extra 80.
I appreciate your op Freda,and I am fine with everyone.if we were all the same,it would be a dull world...
And evil will triumph when good men do nothing,or something similar...
I also know that the majority will not believe something is true til they have irrifutable proof so it is a case of waiting,which in this day and age is not something anyone has alot of experience of...
Id just been satisfied with a h and m divorce announcement to take my mind off the serious stuff like ...what's gonna happen tomorrow when the Newfie leaves me a present after the feast she had today🤮 and how I'll collect the deposit without throwing my breakfast back up ..decisions,decisions....
If it's not one thing,it's another...
❤😘🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I appreciate your op Freda,and I am fine with everyone.if we were all the same,it would be a dull world...
I also know that the majority will not believe something is true til they have irrifutable proof so it is a case of waiting,which in this day and age is not something anyone has alot of experience of...
Id just been satisfied with a h and m divorce announcement to take my mind off the serious stuff like ...what's gonna happen tomorrow when the Newfie leaves me a present after the feast she had today🤮 and how I'll collect the deposit without throwing my breakfast back up ..decisions,decisions....
❤😘🤗
I honestly salute you, looking after a newfie. My only 'experience' of them is from watching the gorgeous handsome pet magician known as Noel Fitzpatrick:love::love::love: and they are stunning dogs. But the poop scooping would be a nightmare.
Will that roadkill not make Newfie sick though? God knows what the lil hamburger creature died from (apart from being squashed by car tyres obviously)🤪
Anyway good luck. I have a big snow shovel you can borrow if you want.:m

• Heart
Surely this LA premier won’t be able to go ahead now?! is it supposed to be on a much smaller scale than usual? they’ve just shut down all the bars and restaurants again in LA after only two weeks of them opening back up...and dare i say it but i think we are more than likely gonna be going the same way in many towns and cities two or three weeks from now so the London prem that Wills & Kate are set to attend may not happen either if it’s not relatively soon.

❤😘🤗
Envious of your Newfie...used to have dogs, usually on the larger size, now just the half-feral cat (and he's ok BTW, survived being shot at and not bothered now, just not amused with his new collar with a bell 😂).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely this LA premier won’t be able to go ahead now?! is it supposed to be on a much smaller scale than usual? they’ve just shut down all the bars and restaurants again in LA after only two weeks of them opening back up...and dare i say it but i think we are more than likely gonna be going the same way in many towns and cities two or three weeks from now so the London prem that Wills & Kate are set to attend may not happen either if it’s not relatively soon.
I agree with the bib. To be honest I'm quite annoyed at the bars etc reopening too soon. Shops and restaurants fine, people generally know how to behave in those ... bars, not so much. Once the drink is in the wits are out the window and no care is taken. It will be carnage again in no time and all our efforts and restraint these past 5 months will be wasted.
Kate and Wills are parents of young children and will not do anything that might impact on their health. Only solution is to have it as soon as possible, like next week, with massive restrictions and hugely limited attendance, because as you say, if they leave it much later it will be a Texas (or Leicester) situation with lockdown back in force. We were doing OK, all things considered, but the rioting and protesting has set the recovery schedule back big time and we are all going to pay for that stupidity. bleeping eejits.:mad:

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.