Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at the wedding she was approx 8 weeks pregnant and had her coat undone 🙄 I found this comment:
'My friend worked as a server at this wedding. He said Meghan was visibly pregnant, and not drinking alcohol. Everybody correctly guessed right and she could hardly deny it. There was no big announcement, just a confirmation, when asked of the obvious.'
So it sounds as if she pumped up the moonbump for the wedding, then appeared in public shortly afterwards with no bump showing. Typical 😒
Someone on the DM site said that Fergie and Eugenie were so angry that MM didn't get to the evening do but Harry went himself.
I bet Fergie wanted to kick her ass :LOL::m

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Envious of your Newfie...used to have dogs, usually on the larger size, now just the half-feral cat (and he's ok BTW, survived being shot at and not bothered now, just not amused with his new collar with a bell 😂).
Oh I'm glad he's OK, they're hardy little buggers generally. Good move on the bell, he'll get used to it. (y) It's all very well loving our pets but there is no doubt they can upset other people just from behaving as nature made them. Better to have them announce their presence so they can be safely shooed away rather than have them sneaking around causing mischief or damage and making enemies.

Reactions: 14
I honestly salute you, looking after a newfie. My only 'experience' of them is from watching the gorgeous handsome pet magician known as Noel Fitzpatrick:love::love::love: and they are stunning dogs. But the poop scooping would be a nightmare.
Will that roadkill not make Newfie sick though? God knows what the lil hamburger creature died from (apart from being squashed by car tyres obviously)🤪
Anyway good luck. I have a big snow shovel you can borrow if you want.:m
Poop scooping not a problem with this gadget. In fact I would poop scoop for our large dogs all day rather than change a sh!tty nappy 👶
Makes you wonder what state Archie gets in if the gruesome twosome don't even pick up dog poop💩💩💩 ,(if their neighbours are speaking the truth.)
Also a useful gadget for when the cat leaves deceased beings at the door🤮.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can I resubmit my title suggestion from the last thread, pretty please, because I like it 😁

Chasing Bandwagons

maybe throw in a dancing mushroom for good measure? 😆

Harry & Meghan #29 Chasing Bandwagons:m

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I love LCC use of words, and am throughly enjoying reading the book, it backs up what we have been saying, and an insight into what was being said in the palace

as she and Harry settled into marriage, an uncomfortable and growing percentage of the populace as well as the press in his native country were coming around to the distressing viewpoint that she was a pretentious piffler with the depth of a teaspoon, the sincerity of a phoney, and the trustworthiness of a fraudster let loose in a roomful of cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You will be thrilled to know that newfie has a constitution of iron and is basically a very large hoover.she is 53kg and is a ginge but awhole nicer than our other well known one🙈...just a shame about the man sized mounds and the fur ball frenzy as she's moulting like mad...or and the turning circle of an arctic...
We rescued her and now she won't leave😁
No wonder I'm mental...
.at least the tiresome twosome are still what Freda says...always a positive in everything 🤣
Goodnight.❤😘🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I love LCC use of words, and am throughly enjoying reading the book, it backs up what we have been saying, and an insight into what was being said in the palace

as she and Harry settled into marriage, an uncomfortable and growing percentage of the populace as well as the press in his native country were coming around to the distressing viewpoint that she was a pretentious piffler with the depth of a teaspoon, the sincerity of a phoney, and the trustworthiness of a fraudster let loose in a roomful of cash.
Is is just me or is LCC’s book getting less MSM attention than the one about the princes at war?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He makes a really good point.
From that article,
The coronavirus was traced to the UK via a delegate that attended a conference in Singapore, and thus such events will be very difficult to hold given that these events attract international clients. Add to the fact that most of these people would not want to risk going to an event either with the travel restrictions. I personally can’t see any events happening until next year at the earliest, and we must remember that the USA is still in the middle of their first wave of the coronavirus having recorded over 36,000 new cases yesterday which is the highest number to date. It’s far too early to plan any events safely, where there will be a large audience.

It will be slim pickings for speaking engagements. Maybe this time 6 months ago they might have managed a few gigs purely based on novelty value and dead Diana, but at the moment they've no chance.Plus, once things calm down the novelty of their "brave break for freedom from the Royal cult" (not a typo) will have worn off and people who can actually hold an audiences' interest will be getting the high paid gigs.This pair will be left in the dust of genuinely clever interesting speakers.
Also I think they are a laughing stock in the area they hope to conquer, (movies and politics). Nobody gives a shiny tit what a woman who has spent her life trading up bed partners to get noticed thinks, and Haribo offers nothing. Nada. Zilch. He's never even managed his own finances and knows nothing about anything other than shooting at brown people from a helicopter or at birdies on England's Green and Pleasant land.
Seriously, look at the audiences in videos of gov briefings etc. Only every 4th or 5h seat can be occupied.
Between lawyers and PR this pair are pissing a fortune down the drain every day as well.
Chas must be tearing his hair out in frustration at the sheer waste and stupidity and worse still is that his Duchy income is taking a hammering so there will be less pocket money to pass along to his sons this year. Wills won't care, as next in line after chas he's well covered, but haribo is in for a shock when his pocket money cheque comes in from daddy.
And to add to this...for those people in the world who have a genuine interest in all things BRF, the recent terrible Covid events have actually elevated and escalated many of the family members onto a new higher platform of respect. Think of how HMTQ has responded and Kate, Wills and then all the great work Sophie has done for example....their actions have created an even greater gaping hole between the them and Ginge & Cringe....they couldn’t look less relevant if they tried

Whatever the truths of the New Idea article, the photographs just serve to remind quite how awful that green outfit of Meghan’s at the Commonwealth service was. Look at Catherine and Sophie, immaculate in tailoring that fits perfectly and looks neat. Meghan, on the other hand, is rumpled, crumpled and creased,
Fab four

and I hadn’t realised before but her dress has a seam down the front centre of the bodice, which just looks so wrong. Surely no couture house worth its salt would do that?
Meghan Markle

Perhaps she has it on backwards, which is why it fits so badly?
well did you see the terrible gaping on the “back” of the dress ...was awful, maybe it was meant to be a cowl type draped frontage and it was being worn the wrong way round 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but I'm a sick bastard and that second headline has set me off.:mDon't say you weren't warned.

Jesus Christ has the girl not had to endure enough torture without listening to Whiney Mc Whineyface bleating on about the time that Brenda's racist white chef served her avocados that were NOT organic and the time she was covered in snowy ash from the LA riots that had happened 2 years earlier? The suffering too when that tall willowy sexy white girl was given the runway role over short dumpy lil tits-enhanced smeggy back in nineteen hundred and frozen to death was heart breaking.
Thank duck Beyonce is not white or we'd never hear the end of it over her nicking the Disney gig out from under smeggy's slimmed down nose after the grovelling haribo did pimping her out to the disney guy.😅
Oh Freda, I love your Whiney McWhineyfaces
Would make a good title
And could throw in the kissarses at the end of it
#29 Whiney McWhineyfaces kissarse

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone on the DM site said that Fergie and Eugenie were so angry that MM didn't get to the evening do but Harry went himself.
I bet Fergie wanted to kick her ass :LOL::m
Fergie would have thrown punches! That weave would have been snatched

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If work dries up and the old testcard on TV comes back..maybe they can be the modern faces of the new testcard lol 😄

Polish_20200630_003334127_resize_56.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is is just me or is LCC’s book getting less MSM attention than the one about the princes at war?
It's been suggested upthread that there may be injunctions around a couple of Lady C's more contentious revelations ("interference", surrogacy rumours, dodgy vid) which would certainly explain why only the garden party thing has been discussed in the media.

Reactions: 17
Camilla has revealed where she would like to travel to after lockdown as she joined a virtual chat with a charity last week. Camilla told Australian charity Givit that she hopes to see them "sooner rather than later," as she spoke with founder Juliette Wright over video call.
the Duchess spoke of her "love" for Australia and described previous trips to the country as "wonderful". Givit is a not-for-profit organisation that directs donated funds and goods to people and communities in times of need.
Camilla told Juliette: "I think you're absolutely incredible. I don't know why nobody's thought of this before. It's a really inspirational idea, especially in Australia which is so huge. You've got so many miles to cover."
Juliette said she was looking forward to meeting the Duchess when she comes to Australia, to which Camilla replied: "Well I can't wait for my next visit, and I've got so many things I want to do and see in Australia The visits I've had there have been so wonderful. I love Australia. I love the Australian humour. I like the rather laid-back attitude about Australia. We always have a good laugh."
The Duchess of Cornwall last visited Australia with Charles in April 2018, during which they attended the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. Camilla was announced as Givit's patron earlier this month, with founder Juliette saying: "It's clear The Duchess of Cornwall and GIVIT share strong values in wanting to help people and communities in very real and practical ways."

They look so relaxed and clearly made a good impression. Take note snarkles.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I also liked the mushroom and green goblin thread suggestion whereever it is. Will have a look, found it and posted it below but it joined onto another post i did. Sooo editing this to include.
Harry and Meghan #29 Mushroom Willy and the Green Goblin

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Geez, one of my local FB groups have now started the discussion on "why don't people like MM?" They all seem to love her and yell racism so I'm going to shut my mouth for now because I'm pretty sure I'd get thrown out of the group for negativity if I unleash a full-on Tattle Rant on them:cautious:
I hope you did the decent thing and explained that she’s not liked coz she’s a bleep :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Or 'Mushroom Willy and the Green Goblin' 😁 :m :m
Here we go from scotch mist and previous collabrative posters. I like it cos it includes our little mushroom, almost a mascot now.
Harry and Meghan #29 Mushroom Willy and the Green Goblin

Noooooooooooooo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion but I think the green dress had the potential to be really good, but obviously, there were a few problems. Number one being that the colour theme for the event was red, white and blue, as worn by everyone else in attendance, so wearing green was a very deliberate attempt to offend, but there are a few other issues:

It isn't back to front - the bust darts indicate that - but as extra clarification it does actually look just as poor and ill fitting from the back too!

20200630_022621.jpg

Even the sleeves are a terrible fit! I've never seen a good dress bunch up like this. I do think her hair looks nice though - better than the wedding do.
20200630_022659.jpg

It is also clear she's wearing a corset from the photos in the car where you can clearly see the bottom part jutting out where as she is sitting down; now, there is nothing wrong with wearing a corset, but she has no excuse to not be wearing made to measure items. This is another one for all you stick out tongue fans too btw 😜 😜😜

20200630_022745.jpg

However the ultimate faux pas of the entire event may be the frosted silver eyeshadow... for a daytime event...

20200630_022901.jpg

Sorry for pic size, no option to insert as thumbnails.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.