Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, that’s quite a good shout, it looks all wrong
bleep's wearing a basque under that, 100%. I bet she think's it a jolly wheeeze.
"OK Brenda, so you want me to wear beige tights, pale nail polishes and a suitable bra? duck you Mrs, I'm wearing a Victoria's Secret basque and suspenders set in Fire Red and crotchless knickers."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It's clearly a corset under an outfit chosen to show off said corset. An incredible duck you to the Queen and yet another demonstration of her complete lack of class.

Reactions: 20
I've been away for a while - too long, there's been so much to catch up on :D - but I think I'm just about caught up now. God, I've missed you all...

Going back a bit to the blind about M lying to a production team, I wondered whether this was a reference to the time she admitted lying to a casting director about being a member of an actors' union to get a part...?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There is a Royal Film Performance in London every year generally around November (much like the Royal Variety Performance about the same time of year) and it's always a premiere, and several times in recent history it's been the Bond premiere. Held in aid of the Cinema and Television Benevolent Fund (CTBF) which looks after retired actors and cameramen and sound engineers etc. The Queen used to go to most of them but in later years it's been Wills or Charles. So anyway there is a pre-existing tradition of the Bond films getting a Royal attendance at their world premieres which always used to be at Leicester Square but the last couple have been at the Royal Albert Hall for size reasons.

So very likely that Wills and Kate have it pencilled in in their diary especially if it's premiere has been picked as this year's Royal Film Performance. Highly unlikely to be much significance to its subsequent USA premiere in LA or NY, especially since this Bond film has had quite a troubled journey to the screen even before Coronavirus, and is supposed to be "not really very good".
Wouldn't it be delicious if some behind-the-scenes tech person flashed this up on screen just before the film started.

I've been away for a while - too long, there's been so much to catch up on :D - but I think I'm just about caught up now. God, I've missed you all...

Going back a bit to the blind about M lying to a production team, I wondered whether this was a reference to the time she admitted lying to a casting director about being a member of an actors' union to get a part...?
I doubt it's as flimsy as that. I'm sure she's not the first person to do that and they'd likely ignore it as irrelevant to an important role.

Where you been hiding? Do you have a note from your mum? (Freda crosses fingers that Lucy's mum isn't dead)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wouldn't it be delicious if some behind-the-scenes tech person flashed this up on screen just before the film started.

I doubt it's as flimsy as that. I'm sure she's not the first person to do that and they'd likely ignore it as irrelevant to an important role.

Where you been hiding? Do you have a note from your mum? (Freda crosses fingers that Lucy's mum isn't dead)
Lucy's mum is, actually Freda, but not recently, so that wasn't the reason - I had a friend staying with me for a while, lying low from some lowlifes trying to get her. All a bit Lynda La Plante, but sorted now.

Ah, well maybe it was M trying to hide her, erm, "interesting" previous roles after all then. I have to admit, I'd rather believe that was the reason 😀

• Wow
Reactions: 13
David Icke was going on about all that illuminati stuff years ago and has published many books on the same subjects. He actually thinks that the royal family are bloodline reptilians🐲😃.
His website seems to have been attacked and he's been hounded from Twitter now due to his Covid19 theories. I tried to read one of his books a few years ago and it made my head spin.

To be honest it's best not to fail into the conspiracy theory stuff because you'll just end up feeling crazy and there's nothing you can actually do about it (even if there is a grain of truth in what he says).

Best to forget about it and try and enjoy your life as much as you can. So stay well and have a comforting banana 🍌
As I said before,each to their own...everyone is entitled to their pov and I haven't rubbished anyone's op.the last bit of your post sounds like you are treating me like a child and it's very condescending.we all will believe what we want to and I have tried to keep it off this thread.
I believe h and m are involved and if it's wrong,then you will able to revel in your op and I will take as much ridicule as you want but until then please could you show me as much respect as I am showing everyone else.
Yes I'm upset and yes I hope I read the post the wrong way...and no I'm not as mental as you think.

• Sad
  • Heart
It would be a huge deal if Prince Phillip died. Why would they cover it up.?
I’m not sure if he’s dead but I’m just wondering if they aren’t announcing to detract people from congregating
EDIT - just saw earlier posts of him driving yesterday

Reactions: 8
David Icke was going on about all that illuminati stuff years ago and has published many books on the same subjects. He actually thinks that the royal family are bloodline reptilians🐲😃.
His website seems to have been attacked and he's been hounded from Twitter now due to his Covid19 theories. I tried to read one of his books a few years ago and it made my head spin.

To be honest it's best not to fail into the conspiracy theory stuff because you'll just end up feeling crazy and there's nothing you can actually do about it (even if there is a grain of truth in what he says).

Best to forget about it and try and enjoy your life as much as you can. So stay well and have a comforting banana 🍌
He is an absolute nutjob, and I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I am aware that there is A LOT of stuff going on that doesn't like the spotlight. P E D O rings and child trafficking are an awful reality, there are a lot of sick people out there, including the 'higher tiers' of the society. When you start looking into this sort of stuff, it leaves you feeling empty, horrible and absolutely helpless.

As I said before,each to their own...everyone is entitled to their pov and I haven't rubbished anyone's op.the last bit of your post sounds like you are treating me like a child and it's very condescending.we all will believe what we want to and I have tried to keep it off this thread.
I believe h and m are involved and if it's wrong,then you will able to revel in your op and I will take as much ridicule as you want but until then please could you show me as much respect as I am showing everyone else.
Yes I'm upset and yes I hope I read the post the wrong way...and no I'm not as mental as you think.
The last thing I want to do is upset you and I'm very sorry. I was just trying to say that this conspiracy stuff can lead you to some very dark places and it's hard to know what the truth really is. The adrenachrome stuff is really sickening.

I tried reading up all this conspiracy stuff a while ago and as i said before there's nothing that you can do about any of it. In the end I found I was much happier not worrying about it and putting it out of my mind.

I'm certainly not trying to tell you what to do though. I want you to be happy 🙂not sad.🙃

Reactions: 25
Wow we are truly honoured today, SunshineSickos have been busy over the weekend and we are treated to not one but TWO St. Smeghan PR releases to brighten our humdrum lives! Two in one day! We're not worthy!

First, her wedding makeup artist says she "globally resonates" (wtf?), I guess he is keen to stay in her favour so as to get the gig when her third (fourth?) wedding comes around.

Second, she has phoned some poor girl who was the victim of a race crime ... for 40 minutes? What knowledge did St. Smeghan have to share on the matter, can't the poor girl have had proper professional help instead? Luckily, someone just happened to be on hand again, to know all about the call and was willing to spill the beans to us. Funny how there's always such a handy witness available to each of her "charitable deeds" isn't it!?

What next in Operation Distract From Lady C's Book? THREE press releases tomorrow?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The W&K attendance at the London premiere sounds very likely and will be in the diary for sure. Movie-wise the LA premiere isn't so important, you are right, but publicity-wise for the Harkles it's gold. Bond doesn't need the Harkles but the Harkles sure need Bond right now.

It allows Megz to be Princess of Hollywood and gives her the 'who wore it best' v Kate that she craves and her mad stans will froth over. Plus months and months of PR hype over her dress choice....

Most of their desperate PR is aimed at saying Harry is still Royal and just as important as William, and he's been seen in the sad scruffy T-shirt too often to look like a million-dollar speaker. Time for a rebrand..
I think the Bond Producers would be wise not to have the Harkles at the LA premiere. They don’t have any allure at all, Hollywood seems to be avoiding them at all costs.

Reactions: 20
Er Megz, this is how a voiceover should be done.
I love Kate throwing shade at Meghan by including Serena in this montage.
Her digital team are on Fire!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Er Megz, this is how a voiceover should be done.
I love Kate throwing shade at Meghan by including Serena in this montage.
Her digital team are on Fire!

That is brilliant, even more so considering Kate is not pretending to be an "A-List Hollywood Star Actress".

Beatrice has got in on the reading game as well, reading a kids book for her Mum's series. MUCH better than the duck rabbit fiasco that Smegs "performed" with poor Archiedoll. Sorry Smegs, I'd much rather listen to either Kate or Beatrice.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just as a respite from the green goblin pictures here’s a reminder of how a retired Supermodel as Meghan described
herself should look and behave.
2F53DD11-3CD1-4069-9CD3-31F33C2099FA.jpeg
D3C62C74-75F2-4D5F-9EB6-28C6DBB48E96.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure if he’s dead but I’m just wondering if they aren’t announcing to detract people from congregating
EDIT - just saw earlier posts of him driving yesterday
If he's driving again, one fears for everyone's safety 🙀 a funeral may not be far away

• Haha
The last thing I want to do is upset you and I'm very sorry. I was just trying to say that this conspiracy stuff can lead you to some very dark places and it's hard to know what the truth really is. The adrenachrome stuff is really sickening.

I tried reading up all this conspiracy stuff a while ago and as i said before there's nothing that you can do about any of it. In the end I found I was much happier not worrying about it and putting it out of my mind.

I'm certainly not trying to tell you what to do though. I want you to be happy 🙂not sad.🙃
This is not about bloody aliens,it's about santanic child abuse and trafficking and ritual killing of innocent children. So no I won't be happy til all the barstools are caught.this stuff is real and it's your choice to ignore or do some digging on the net.
Steve bing has jumped off a building in the last few days before he was pushed or they got to him cos he filmed Hilary Clinton abusing and mutilating a child while it was still alive.
It's about time ppl realised the scum that live in this world....but it will be ok if we are all happy.
Watch the Ricky Gervais speech at the globe's to see how uncomfortable the elite were when confronted
Bloody aliens are the least of our worries,believe me.🤬🤬and that twit smeg is in on it as well as h.sickening.

• Wow
  • Sad
Yes I've been wondering the same. It's odd that she hasn't posted anything for a while. I hope she's alright and Megz Sussex squad haven't attacked her.
Think she's busy reading the Colin book...it will be like read with mother when she starts.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.