Harry and Meghan #28 A pair of what Freda says

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the disaster that was the green monstrosity night have looked better back to front..it reflects badly on the designers as well cos shes a carp advert for them.all the pr spin can't disguise that every outfit looks I'll fitting and cheap...the tour curtains outfit was a case in point.i wonder if she did it on purpose to look bad or they are "borrowed"but claimed for, iynwim.
I think the LCC book has been hyped up so much and everyone expected her to say more that it created a frenzy,which was all to the good for Colin ,but I think the revues aren't as good as we all thought and dare I say,abit of a let down.there will no doubt be a sequel,she doesn't rest on her laurels for long and if there's money to be made.
I read earlier that a new flu strain discovered in, surprise, surprise (it's Cilla here)in China🙈that's gonna be another pandemic...these viruses are getting like buses,none for ages then loads turn up🙈...
Suppose we should be grateful if it interrupts plans for nutmeg and cringe, always a positive in everything ❤
All is calm in the Newfie 🏠 today🐕❤😘🤗

Reactions: 13
I'd be surprised if she went for another 'pregnancy' as she seems to have completely given up on 'New Mum and Dad' as a brand. The Duck Rabbit Disaster was the last chance saloon for that.

On the sudden bandwagon chasing of the anti-Hate Speech initiative, well-connected Angela Levin has Tweeted this

She knows...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh I read somewhere, I forget where, that there was an unwritten request they were expected to observe of wearing those colours. Not that it went out on the invitations as such but a polite expectation.

Indeed the Queen, Camilla, Kate, Sophie, the lady in waiting are all wearing red, white and blue and her green does stand out amongst them! Even Charles, William, Edward and 'H' are. It looks like a lot of the congregation were wearing the colours too, at a glance.

In previous years the Royal women have all worn a variety of colours link pinks and greens etc. Also it would be very tone deaf for them to wear the colours of the Union Jack at a celebration of the Commonwealth. I think Meghan’s outfit would have been fine if it was a less vibrant hue. The Queen is supposed the be the one in the bright colours, but at an event like this it requires a more low key colour palette as it’s meant to be the celebration of the Commonwealth, NOT the Royals. So I can see why Meghan would skip all that because she needs to be the star of the show.

Reactions: 4
In previous years the Royal women have all worn a variety of colours link pinks and greens etc. Also it would be very tone deaf for them to wear the colours of the Union Jack at a celebration of the Commonwealth. I think Meghan’s outfit would have been fine if it was a less vibrant hue. The Queen is supposed the be the one in the bright colours, but at an event like this it requires a more low key colour palette as it’s meant to be the celebration of the Commonwealth, NOT the Royals. So I can see why Meghan would skip all that because she needs to be the star of the show.
Yes that does make sense. It does look like the RF outfits do flatter each other tonally in terms of looking like a unit. I can easily believe she would have been happy to upstage Kate wearing green of that were viable too, there are always who-wore-it-better pieces in the press etc.

Reactions: 5
:Megs quick Haz back to the car
I over filled the fake bump with food from the buffet
We won’t have to buy food or cook this week
: Hazyay did they have those fish sticks and
Cheese and pineapple on sticks
Mummy always made them for me sob sob

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As much as I dislike Meghan, I hate to say it but there wasn’t a colour theme.
I agree. I think it was a choice by most people to maintain a theme they thought apt, but it wasn't official.

Latest blind is there is another bun in the oven. Another mouth for me to feed!
I doubt it. If she was sprogged up she wouldn't be bopping around in corona saturated LA mingling with commoners in 'low class' charities.
She'd be reclining on a chaise longue with haribo frantically peeling grapes to feed her preciousness and their foetus.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just as a respite from the green goblin pictures here’s a reminder of how a retired Supermodel as Meghan described
herself should look and behave.
View attachment 166938View attachment 166936
Ha ha ha a “supermodel of tit”- she actually is calling herself a super model? Wow! The cray is really starting to seep out now. Desperate times....

I don't want to go off topic but just to say that I agree with you @Yorkiejules Have you watched Shaun Attwood's YouTube channel? He has some very good interviews, the latest with Sonia Poulton, for example. He covers Epstein, Prince Andrew, Jimmy Savile, SRA etc.
Off to Shaun’s 🏃🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I copied this from a post on Tumblr:

From the day Meghan married and became a “working royal” until the day she and the handbag husband exited, the total sum of her time within the BRF was 683 days.

She started her maternity leave around March 14th 2019 and didn´t return to “work” until September 12th 2019. For 183 days she did jackshit except “enjoy her newborn” and fly around Europe for several summer vacations. So we are down to 500 “working royal” days.

Barely a month after she and handbag husband had returned to fulfilling their “royal duties” as Douchebag Couple, they announced that they wanted to take a break to “take care of their emotional and mental wellbeing, and spend much needed family time”. She stepped out for the last time on November 10th 2019, then boarded a plane and got the duck outta the UK. She and handbag husband only returned (for an outing THEY set up, and had absolutely nothing to do with royal duties) on January 7th 2020. So we have to subtract another 59 days, and thus the number is now 441 days as officially working royals.

But they only graced the UK with their presence for less than a week. The Megster had already bonded so much with the warm Canadian people, the Canadian forests (perfect for pap walking dangling babies), and had grown so fond of maple syrup again, that she couldn´t stand to be apart for long. Never mind that we now know they had long been moving their tit to L.A. by then.

Anyway, she left the UK again around January 10th 2020 for more holidaying, relaxing and enoying having to do nothing under Liz´s order while fully being funded by Chuck and British tax payers.

She and her beige-wall-hostage-video star didn´t come back until they were required to perform final engagements in the last days of February and first days of March. So she reappeared on March 5th 2020 and left for good after CW service on March 9th 2020. The rest of March until their official exit, they did jackshit for the House of Windsor anymore. So we have to subtract yet another 83 days, and we end up with….tadaaaaaah….

358 days.
They (but mostly SHE) didn´t even make it to a full bleeping year of officially royalling for The Firm.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It is below her knees nearly skimming her ankles..if ever there was a fake pregnancy,this was it..but a terrible advertisement for a moonbump..she cant secure it properly around her thick waist..are we sure she is female..I doubt it..she looks like the type of female george clooney went for..aka a transexual, and Obama and Michael..sorry Michelle. It is fashionable and trendy I would put nothing past them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I copied this from a post on Tumblr:

From the day Meghan married and became a “working royal” until the day she and the handbag husband exited, the total sum of her time within the BRF was 683 days.

She started her maternity leave around March 14th 2019 and didn´t return to “work” until September 12th 2019. For 183 days she did jackshit except “enjoy her newborn” and fly around Europe for several summer vacations. So we are down to 500 “working royal” days.

Barely a month after she and handbag husband had returned to fulfilling their “royal duties” as Douchebag Couple, they announced that they wanted to take a break to “take care of their emotional and mental wellbeing, and spend much needed family time”. She stepped out for the last time on November 10th 2019, then boarded a plane and got the duck outta the UK. She and handbag husband only returned (for an outing THEY set up, and had absolutely nothing to do with royal duties) on January 7th 2020. So we have to subtract another 59 days, and thus the number is now 441 days as officially working royals.

But they only graced the UK with their presence for less than a week. The Megster had already bonded so much with the warm Canadian people, the Canadian forests (perfect for pap walking dangling babies), and had grown so fond of maple syrup again, that she couldn´t stand to be apart for long. Never mind that we now know they had long been moving their tit to L.A. by then.

Anyway, she left the UK again around January 10th 2020 for more holidaying, relaxing and enoying having to do nothing under Liz´s order while fully being funded by Chuck and British tax payers.

She and her beige-wall-hostage-video star didn´t come back until they were required to perform final engagements in the last days of February and first days of March. So she reappeared on March 5th 2020 and left for good after CW service on March 9th 2020. The rest of March until their official exit, they did jackshit for the House of Windsor anymore. So we have to subtract yet another 83 days, and we end up with….tadaaaaaah….

358 days.
They (but mostly SHE) didn´t even make it to a full bleeping year of officially royalling for The Firm.
Yep, I reckon she was recovering from her facelift whilst on maternity leave, hence why she had a smooth moon face when she unveiled herself. The swelling would have been put down to weight gain during pregnancy. There’s not a wrinkle on the bint now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep, I reckon she was recovering from her facelift whilst on maternity leave, hence why she had a smooth moon face when she unveiled herself. The swelling would have been put down to weight gain during pregnancy. There’s not a wrinkle on the bint now.
Not a pregnancy stretch mark either..I doubt she would gamble her magic minge its the key to all her money and future, no way would a baby ever be pushed out of it, she couldnt take the risk of it being as wide as bucket afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meghan's Magic Minge and Harry's Magic Mushroom 😁

Perhaps we could have this for the next thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not a pregnancy stretch mark either..I doubt she would gamble her magic minge its the key to all her money and future, no way would a baby ever be pushed out of it, she couldnt take the risk of it being as wide as bucket afterwards.
Probably had that seen too anyway
Even the tightest elastic band looses its stretch after a lot of use
Needed it nice and tight to lure Haz no balls

Opps sorry I’ve been on the garibaldis again
I had to give up the ginger nuts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.