Harry and Meghan #270 Deck The halls with Hermes blankets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this stuff the horrible two are releasing. They think they are playing the sympathy card but it’s really the mockery card.
Saw David Mellor on GB News this morning (don’t judge me) and he says he’s known Lady Hussey for many years and feels she’s been thrown under the bus, and that its no coincidence this is all happening as the Harkles doc is coming out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
She'll NEVER work in Hollywood now, nor I suspect rub shoulders with true A-listers, B-listers, or even C-listers. Although the movie industry is corrupt and seedy, work-ethic and talent is still far more valued over opportunism and blatent grifting, whoever the duck you're married to. Wish I could get into a time machine and see where the cunts are in 10 years time.
You're spot on with your first sentence. She's shown to the world that no conversation with her is private, or excluded from potentially (if juicy enough) being up for sale to the media. I wouldn't go near her if I had ANY level of fame.

10 years from now ? Try 3 years from now ... the deals will have definitely all dried up and the world will be sick of her constant droning on about how wronged she's been. The money will be gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Where's Mr markle snr? Wish he would come on out and really tell everyone about this witch once and for all.
The poor man lost his ability to speak when he had his stroke. My guess is that he may never fully recover 😧 so his days of speaking to the media are over. Not that his ghastly daughter cares of course! I bet she hasn't helped him pay his medical bills or visited him. She should be vilified for the way she's treated her father let alone anything else.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I imagine William and Kate are in shock. They probably anticipated Harry pulling some kind of stunt to undermine the tour but not this. I can't get over how malicious and spiteful Harry is to do this to his brother. It was so clearly planned well in advance and while he and Smeg might have a nice warm feeling at the moment having fucked William and Katherine over, that feeling won't last long. It is so transparent that people on both sides of the pond can see this exactly for what it is and that nice warm feeling is going to wear off smartish, the backlash has started already.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
I imagine William and Kate are in shock. They probably anticipated Harry pulling some kind of stunt to undermine the tour but not this. I can't get over how malicious and spiteful Harry is to do this to his brother. It was so clearly planned well in advance and while he and Smeg might have a nice warm feeling at the moment having fucked William and Katherine over, that feeling won't last long. It is so transparent that people on both sides of the pond can see this exactly for what it is and that nice warm feeling is going to wear off smartish, the backlash has started already.
I could never forgive Harry for what he’s done. I’m all for families reconciling but he’s shown how spiteful and malicious he really is. Cut the ties.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
She is igbo, right? And proud of it? Or not? Where are the journalists these days???
She might talk the talk about being British, but she certainly does not walk the walk. Could she advertise her origins more obviously in her dress, even though she claimed she had no papers ? More hypocritical nonsense. So, correct answer to the question is. Where are you from ? Well, I was born here, so I am British, but my roots are in Africa. Then a civilised conversation about that if she was willing to engage.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I gave up,on the last thread as it was so depressing but surely the first reports stated that Lady H immediately resigned not that she was dismissed. Since she has done that job for years without pay she deserves respect but of course all the race warriors want to destroy her.
Just to add to the topic (cant quote from previous thread) ,

if one is so proud about their heritage Wearing the traditional clothes to the event like that, why wouldn't you want to talk about it, it just doesn't make sense. It was just to stear the shite.
(Also I'm white and not fro UK and been asked many times where im from or asked 'are you from ... your English sounds like that'
Shall I start screaming new form of racism 🤔 😆 )
I think the S lady stood down from her role because she had enough of this media shitshow especially at her age.
But I think they should be little more careful who they work with atm...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Surely it's time for the Palace to employ a task force to deal with the attacks from these two and others? Personally I'm not sure if it's too late now? They don't speak back or take any legal action against them. As much as I hate the money grabbing hateful twosome I'm running out of sympathy for the real royals.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
There are not home and hosed yet.
They've still got to meet Biden, and anything can happen with him.

They are doing well up 'til now.
William rushed in on the Lady S affair, when he perhaps should have been more cautious.

It's a sign of the times, that I'm praying they come home in one piece.
But yes...
They are doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank goodness for Boston. They are bringing it. Wonderful photos today of W&C greeting huge crowds who are so excited and happy to see them. They and we needed that to put things back in perspective. W&C are loved in the USA and no matter what the race baiters and anti monarchists throw at them, they suck it up and carry on. A true credit to the wonderful Late Queen.

I am still really pissed off at whoever let the team down and allowed this witch of a race baiter into the event. How does such a vile, horrible, Megabitch worshipper, anti monachist get invited into such a hugely important royal event? This must be investigated and the race baiting witch and her charity must be investigated. This sort of thing should never ever happened on the premises of Buckingham Palace.

And for goodness sake do something about Megabitch and idiot boy. Shut them down. Release all the dirt if they have to. Just do something.
BIB - She wasn't directly invited, I think. I know something about that was mentioned on the last thread. I will see if I can find it. I think a lot of this will backfire on her among others. Hopefully.

As for H&M, words fail me right now. I'm going to look at photos of W&C to cheer me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel sorry for ppow, ls and all the other collateral damage that will come out during the harkes’s doc. Seems kc doesn’t mind others being attacked as long as it’s not him or his precious camilla. If I was pw/ ppw I would do the absolute minimum for the next few years as they will have to work so hard to fix the mess left by qe (sadly for not being tougher on the harkles) , kc for favouring the golden child and being instrumental in making him a spoilt brat. No repurcussions for bullying a child out of school, shooting animals, being racist in the army, given a place in the army which endangered others etc.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Pinched from twitter, this is going to be quite the hit :ROFLMAO: Still won't be creating an account for it, sorry not sorry Netflix.
Some people are in kindergarten longer than 43 was a working royal - what version of truth will we hear this time?

View attachment 1776261

This pic looks like she is saying tit I've killed him - what am I going to do for a meal ticket now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I would ask Shouty to have some decorum when she refers to Lady Susan thusly, however there's a reason she's known as Shouty.
I could be irritated by what she's said in this tweet but am actually cooing to myself, imagining being able to share a live broadcast space with her :devilish:
Hussey by name Hussey by nature? Is this bleep for real? These people are DISTURBED.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Surely the royal family have a duty to protect employees who have worked for decades for them for free to prevent them from being eviscerated on sm. does not show them in a good light.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Surely it's time for the Palace to employ a task force to deal with the attacks from these two and others? Personally I'm not sure if it's too late now? They don't speak back or take any legal action against them. As much as I hate the money grabbing hateful twosome I'm running out of sympathy for the real royals.
I agree with you. The Queen obviously preferred to just ignore them but Charles doesn't have to play by her rules now.

A task force might be a good idea but the Harkles have destroyed their own credibility quite well all by themselves. The vast majority of the British public don't buy into the Sussex lies and tit stirring but the Harkles have damaged the reputation of the RF abroad, particularly in America. It's a dangerous game playing tit fot tat so they will have to be far more subtle than the Harkles in their offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Actually I'm glad they don't... if they reported back on every bullshit anyone wrote about them it would just turned into kardashian media shitshow.
Its annoying now yes, but in 100 years no one will remember some Mbitch slut but still be there for RF.
RF has more important stuff to do.

And I said before I cant believe anyone still believes anything that is written in press. Its all just guesses gossip or something. The source. Well I can too call a magazine and make up a story about anyone 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
A teeny weeny boost to morale.
But seeing an image of the Wessexes at some performance this evening, everyone in the ohoto looking super grim, I think the RF are exhausted. The last 3 months have been relentless.
kate looks fuckkng fed up in some of the Boston shots. I would be tooView attachment 1776112
It’s not often you see them holding hands. She must need the support.

The Harkles are absolute bastarding cunts. What a pair of nasty fuckers they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m sorry but I have to say this. Unless you’re a person of color you will never understand the true meaning of being asked “where are you from?”. I have been asked countless times as a woman of mixed race heritage (mother is white, father is black), where are you from. When I tell them more often than not they will say “no but where are you really from” or “yeah but where were you born”. Or “ohh you look like you’re from x y and z”. It’s not a nice feeling whatsoever. Of course it’s a normal question being asked where are you from that’s not the issue. The issue is when you give the answer some people choose to push it much further by almost making you feel like you should have been born in Africa etc. I understand what this woman is saying as like I said I have been through this a million times. People would come up to me in school and say “can I touch your hair” or most times they wouldn’t even ask and would touch it anyway because it “looks fluffy”. I’m not taking sides in any of this btw but I just want to state that I do understand what this woman is saying. No hate. No arguments. Just my personal experience. Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Anyone else just wondering when they will actually get their karma? I find it so depressing at times seeing what Kate and William are going through and I don't see an end to it in sight ever. Feeling really sad for them today

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.