Harry and Meghan #270 Deck The halls with Hermes blankets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinched from twitter, this is going to be quite the hit :ROFLMAO: Still won't be creating an account for it, sorry not sorry Netflix.
Some people are in kindergarten longer than 43 was a working royal - what version of truth will we hear this time?

1669960192479.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Looking at the front pages of the British papers this morning I feel so utterly sick of the propaganda being shoved down our throats by all and sundry. I am so angry and frustrated at the way decent hard working members of the RF are being treated and, by extension, the British public. I actually have tears in my eyes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
She’s going down the Kardashian reality show route and hoping to make millions from endorsements and advertising. The cheese dick she married is going along with it to destroy the family he loathes.

How this colossal bleep of a woman worked her way in is astounding. Brenda and Phil should’ve braced themselves for racist accusations and ridden it out ( hindsight I know) but told cheese dick no bleeping way is she in this family.

What a bleeping mess.

Palate cleanse.

She wears anything so well and this look is out of this world; the colour and cut is superb.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
And for goodness sake do something about Megabitch and idiot boy. Shut them down. Release all the dirt if they have to. Just do something.
Let the idiots carry on ... their greed will be their downfall.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
She’s going down the Kardashian reality show route and hoping to make millions from endorsements and advertising. The cheese dick she married is going along with it to destroy the family he loathes.

How this colossal bleep of a woman worked her way in is astounding. Brenda and Phil should’ve braced themselves for racist accusations and ridden it out ( hindsight I know) but told cheese dick no bleeping way is she in this family.

What a bleeping mess.

Palate cleanse.

She wears anything so well and this look is out of this world; the colour and cut is superb.
BIB. Katherine looks Gorgeous and immaculate, but you can see the stress in her eyes 🤗

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
They may be getting the headlines but only as the joke they are. After his book what else do they have apart from a dole queue. I hope they stay together and make each other totally miserable

20221202_063229.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Take heart, we are not alone in our disgust of this despicable pair
Screenshot_20221202-063719_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
BIB. Katherine looks Gorgeous and immaculate, but you can see the stress in her eyes 🤗
You'd think her brother in law would realise the family is still grieving but then he's a bleep. If he dares to mention QE I'll swim over to US and slap it out of his mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
They may be getting the headlines but only as the joke they are. After his book what else do they have apart from a dole queue. I hope they stay together and make each other totally miserable

View attachment 1776307
I hear what you are saying, and those comments are hilarious, but they have shown themselves to be so devious and manipulative I don’t believe that will be the end of it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I gave up,on the last thread as it was so depressing but surely the first reports stated that Lady H immediately resigned not that she was dismissed. Since she has done that job for years without pay she deserves respect but of course all the race warriors want to destroy her.
She behaved abominably and should be ousted. Chances are she knew better but did it anyway.

However it's got nothing to do with Meghan and Harry and doesn't illustrate racism in the heart of court. It indicates some batty old monied gammon lives on.

It's awful timing, but well handled.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You'd think her brother in law would realise the family is still grieving but then he's a bleep. If he dares to mention QE I'll swim over to US and slap it out of his mouth
Yes and P&PW are probably having to deal with everybody, quite rightly, offering their condolences all the time 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
New thread yay! ♥

Can you find the candle in this optical illusion within 18 seconds - before it finds you like it did Smegs? #IYKYK 😉

IMG_20221202_122059.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She's a grade-A gold-digging ho and Grifter and she found the perfect mark to exploit; a childish simpleton with a grudge. These two are bleeping deranged.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.