Harry and Meghan #270 Deck The halls with Hermes blankets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's hugely significant that Sarah Vine mentioned the moonbump in her article. This would never have happened a year ago so it would appear that something has changed since the Queen’s death.

Has the injunction been lifted? Nobody mentions it in the comments though which is odd because I think many people suspect about the faked pregnancies now.

Perhaps the revelation that Smegz used a moonbump and there are many unanswered questions about the flatpacks is not going to be the bombshell exposure that we hoped it would be?
The moonbump thing from SV had me wondering if the ex Mrs Michael Gove has inside info… is the moonbump wearing by MM common knowledge in the errrr Commons ( 😜) could their subterfuge be known by the politicians etc?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Does anyone know what these high stakes are she talks about at the end of the trailer? It's money isn't it?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The moonbump thing from SV had me wondering if the ex Mrs Michael Gove has inside info… is the moonbump wearing by MM common knowledge in the errrr Commons ( 😜) could their subterfuge be known by the politicians etc?
If it is I’m surprised no one has mentioned it in the HOC as they would be unable to be sued.

Reactions: 31
Surely the royal family have a duty to protect employees who have worked for decades for them for free to prevent them from being eviscerated on sm. does not show them in a good light.
Yeah..
They do.

And Charles and William have been idiots to fall into this trap.
If they wanted rid of Lady Susan they should have, manned up, and just told so.

Not leave her swinging on the say so of a kangaroo court...
At the whim of people who have a black friend and this once happened to them...

Which is fair enough...
Except this person who was "racist" toward you black friend...

Had they had 62 years service...
Probably had dealings with Mandela, Kenyatta, Indira Ghandi, etc
Not to mention that chief in, was it Papua New Guinea, that served up baked rat....

No...

It was someone...
In some pub...
Who'd had one too may to drink.
And was obnoxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Actually I'm glad they don't... if they reported back on every bullshit anyone wrote about them it would just turned into kardashian media shitshow.
Its annoying now yes, but in 100 years no one will remember some Mbitch slut but still be there for RF.
RF has more important stuff to do.

And I said before I cant believe anyone still believes anything that is written in press. Its all just guesses gossip or something. The source. Well I can too call a magazine and make up a story about anyone 🤷‍♀️
The bloody press are less reliable than Tattle and don’t delve below the surface or really investigate anything.

The Palace dismissed Lady S without any investigation just to save face. I feel sorry for her as she was set up to fail when faced with a woman who had a huge chip on her shoulder and evaded answering a question in a rude way.
She could have answered "I was born in Britain, my parents came from the Caribbean and I have African heritage" that would have been easy enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Interesting that Sarah Vine mentions the moon bump! I’ve not seen that mentioned in the mainstream press before
I haven't seen it mentioned in the mainstream press either and I'm very curious to see if it is ignored or if this is the beginning of the floodgates opening.

Reactions: 23
I'm glad that it appears that people in general (and not just us) have a measure of the timed release and content of the trailer!

My small observations:

1) Panama hats are not a good look on TW - not sure why she has an obsession with wearing them.
2) In most of the kissing clips, it's Harry doing all the kissing and TW either giving a knowing 'sucker!' look to camera or a duper's delight smug grin!
In other photos released of her kissing people, it seems to be the other way round with her draping herself over the partner but this makes No5 look like a desperate little puppy, desperate for his handler's approval.
3) Does she have one sock on and one sock off in the laughing/ crying photo?

I actually do want to watch the doc to see how they can make a 6 part series of them whining....who has that much that they need to get off of their chests?
Also, what business do they have including the Commonwealth in their love story? Is their content so backdated, they don't have anything to celebrate since their lifechanging new start in America?

Honestly, if they moan, moan, moan for 6 episodes with just a smattering of star jumps and stranglehold PDA's, they are not exactly going to get the public to warm to them.

If they really do have a heartwarming tale of love against all the odds, they wouldn't need to try so hard to convince us all - it would be plain for us all to see!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Anyone else just wondering when they will actually get their karma?
Someone needs to look into their tax affairs.

Honestly, if they moan, moan, moan for 6 episodes with just a smattering of star jumps and stranglehold PDA's, they are not exactly going to get the public to warm to them.
6 bleeping episode? I thought it was like a 1 and a half-hour 'film'. Christ alive ... lol. The bleeping narcs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I think all the press know about the moonbump subterfuge but weren't allowed to publish anything, that's why it's significant that Sarah Vine has gone for it now.

I'm just surprised that it hasn't caused more shock waves with the general public but maybe this is just the start 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm glad that it appears that people in general (and not just us) have a measure of the timed release and content of the trailer!

My small observations:

1) Panama hats are not a good look on TW - not sure why she has an obsession with wearing them.
2) In most of the kissing clips, it's Harry doing all the kissing and TW either giving a knowing 'sucker!' look to camera or a duper's delight smug grin!
In other photos released of her kissing people, it seems to be the other way round with her draping herself over the partner but this makes No5 look like a desperate little puppy, desperate for his handler's approval.
3) Does she have one sock on and one sock off in the laughing/ crying photo?

I actually do want to watch the doc to see how they can make a 6 part series of them whining....who has that much that they need to get off of their chests?
Also, what business do they have including the Commonwealth in their love story? Is their content so backdated, they don't have anything to celebrate since their lifechanging new start in America?

If they really do have a heartwarming tale of love against all the odds, they wouldn't need to try so hard to convince us all - it would be plain for us all to see!
Only got on sock...no wonder she's crying. That bleeping racist family only gives her one sock because she's black

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Does anyone know what these high stakes are she talks about at the end of the trailer? It's money isn't it?
No...
It's the overthrow of the monarchy.
North Ireland merging with the Eire.... with all the chaos that brings.
Perhaps Scottish independence, so the the oil companies can turn it into a banana republic.
Return to the EU.
Tearing down of statues.
State enforced speech codes.
Internet censorship...

You know...
Small things.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Good Morning Tattelers am listening to Nick F on LBC and He was talking about that trailer and so far the callers have been the SLATING the cali cunts. calling them out for being money grabbers. and just pure hateful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
No...
It's the overthrow of the monarchy.
North Ireland merging with the Eire.... with all the chaos that brings.
Perhaps Scottish independence, so the the oil companies can turn it into a banana republic.
Return to the EU.
Tearing down of statues.
State enforced speech codes.
Internet censorship...

You know...
Small things.
You think they're that clever?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If what Sarah Vine says is true, about this doc attacking Catherine ... well I'm lost for words. bleeping psycho's. Jealously, envy, percieved sleights ... geezus, whatever pretend therapy dimwit had obviously didn't work. Who the duck would do such a thing? What the hell has Catherine ever done two these lowlife cunts? It certainly says more about their own insecurities than it does about anything else ... Rachel has totally bleeping brainwashed the twit to not only to disown his family, but also attack them. I feel SICK. To think we actually were pleased these two were getting married ... Grifting on another bleeping level. I feel ashamed of myself, used ... by a pair of total cunts.
I got the impression M wanted to be girls about town with C in an LA way without realising C has her own very defined life of birth family and established friendships, so felt rejected. Slightly a culture clash in a way.

Reactions: 35
Yeah..
They do.

And Charles and William have been idiots to fall into this trap.
If they wanted rid of Lady Susan they should have, manned up, and just told so.

Not leave her swinging on the say so of a kangaroo court...
At the whim of people who have a black friend and this once happened to them...

Which is fair enough...
Except this person who was "racist" toward you black friend...

Had they had 62 years service...
Probably had dealings with Mandela, Kenyatta, Indira Ghandi, etc
Not to mention that chief in, was it Papua New Guinea, that served up baked rat....

No...

It was someone...
In some pub...
Who'd had one too may to drink.
And was obnoxious.
Lady C said last night on gb news, that Nelson Mandela really liked LH and that they got on well

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I haven't seen it mentioned in the mainstream press either and I'm very curious to see if it is ignored or if this is the beginning of the floodgates opening.
What's a moon bump? Is it a fake pregnancy bump? Not a regular poster on this thread but is it thought the pregnancy was fake or bump was enhanced? I'd totally believe she made her bump look bigger when they did pap walks etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You think they're that clever?
Not them.
They are a pair of vain pretenders that think they will be set up on the throne...
And the people will love them.

But the people behind them, in the wider game, they are certainly clever and rich enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What's a moon bump? Is it a fake pregnancy bump? Not a regular poster on this thread but is it thought the pregnancy was fake or bump was enhanced? I'd totally believe she made her bump look bigger when they did pap walks etc.
It is a fake bump used commonly in tv and film productions. The fact Sarah Vine has used the term in a national newspaper is significant.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.