Harry and Meghan #270 Deck The halls with Hermes blankets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mask slipped

I watched that. She didn’t appreciate the HOURS of painstaking work that went into creating that veil!
witch…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
But with expectation of what is about to be exploded in this evil campaign…maybe my best service to you all is to leave commenting to those with the gift to laugh and stay above the fray with humor.
Us Brits were born to take the piss and be sarcastic in the face of power ... the Harkles and their form of fascism will never get beat me or get me down. duck 'em.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
OFF TOPIC BUT PLEASE READ

Since the middle of October lots of Very Bad Things have happened. Hopefully we are over the worst but we could be in the calm of the eye of the storm.

Last night was the first night me and my husband have slept straight through without a phone call, knocking on the door, an early morning dash to hospital or just laying there unable to sleep waiting for the next disaster.

Lurking on here gave me a few moments of sanity and you have my eternal gratitude.

You all know that I'm not the only one who has had, is having or will have a tough time (not you Smeg). You all have my sympathy. The best way you can support those posters is by providing a distraction and giving us a reason to laugh.

This thread has been far too serious and grown up recently. We need to get back to what we do best - ripping the piss out of Sparry and the Ho
Thalia hope everything quiets down for you and you and hubby can relax and get some sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.