Harry and Meghan #270 Deck The halls with Hermes blankets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that Sarah Vine mentions the moon bump! I’ve not seen that mentioned in the mainstream press before
I am hoping the super injunction has been removed so Judas and Jezebel look dumb playing up the moon bump on the docuseries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I think Sarah Vine can get away with talking about the moonbump as she most definitely wore one but she can say she thought she wore it to enhance her pregnancy or to look better in her clothes (which let's face it is hilarious)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This outlet usually carries TW's puff pieces/pro-Gruesomes content, even when no one else does. Can't remembered the last time they posted anything critical.

An aberration or the beginning of a gradual long-term shift? 🤷

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If what Sarah Vine says is true, about this doc attacking Catherine ... well I'm lost for words. bleeping psycho's. Jealously, envy, percieved sleights ... geezus, whatever pretend therapy dimwit had obviously didn't work. Who the duck would do such a thing? What the hell has Catherine ever done two these lowlife cunts? It certainly says more about their own insecurities than it does about anything else ... Rachel has totally bleeping brainwashed the twit to not only to disown his family, but also attack them. I feel SICK. To think we actually were pleased these two were getting married ... Grifting on another bleeping level. I feel ashamed of myself, used ... by a pair of total cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
She’s going down the Kardashian reality show route and hoping to make millions from endorsements and advertising. The cheese dick she married is going along with it to destroy the family he loathes.

How this colossal bleep of a woman worked her way in is astounding. Brenda and Phil should’ve braced themselves for racist accusations and ridden it out ( hindsight I know) but told cheese dick no bleeping way is she in this family.

What a bleeping mess.

Palate cleanse.

She wears anything so well and this look is out of this world; the colour and cut is superb.
I bet that cloth feels gorgeous, looks like cashmere.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This might have been mentioned before but Kerry Kennedy's younger sister, Rory Kennedy has a film company with Liz Garbus called Moxie Firecracker Films. It's all so calculating and rotten. This has been planned from the get-go. The documentary might drop on December 8 but that doesn't mean the final episode has been filmed (the award is on December 6)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She'll NEVER work in Hollywood now, nor I suspect rub shoulders with true A-listers, B-listers, or even C-listers. Although the movie industry is corrupt and seedy, work-ethic and talent is still far more valued over opportunism and blatent grifting, whoever the duck you're married to. Wish I could get into a time machine and see where the cunts are in 10 years time.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The frogmore photo, is it before or after the show? Before they'd be feeling chirpy and "we'll show them" front. I can't imagine them being happy and loved up after the concert.

(And it really is cringy, the set up/posed PDAs - someone tell them Athena b&w wall posters went out of fashion in the 1990s)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m only an occasional poster as I just don’t have the time. And then there are weeks like this one….
Marlene Headley is a race baiting skank who just wants exposure for her « charity » to keep the donations coming in to pay her exhorbitant salary and expenses package. She’s a paid up member of the SS so we all know where this is coming from. MeMe clearly has a grudge against Lady Susan (some perceived slight) and just waited for her Madge to be out of the way before exacting her revenge. Our beloved Queen would never have thrown her long standing aide and friend under a bus in this way.
And don’t get me started on that load of effing Nutflix crap!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
sweet. Sparry's wife would kill to get natural-looking unposed pictures like this.

Also very happy to see #NgoziFulwaniIsALiar on my local trends this morning.

1669968444633.png

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Episode 1

Meghan - she just kept asking me where I was from.

Cut to Lady Susan Hussey...
1669967918874.png

Cut to
Meghan - I told her, but she just kept asking where I was really from. I couldn't stop her. She was a monster.

Harry - It was Lady Susan and Papa that killed my Mama.

Meghan - But you'll always have me H. You'll always have me.

Cut to
1669966756297.png

Cut to
Harry - We moved around a lot when I was young. I had no stability. No sense of place. Sandringham, Balmoral, Windsor, Buck House, one of Mama's boyfriend's bedsits, I didn't know where I was.

Meghan - Until you met me H. Until you met me.

Harry - Until I met you mistress Meg... *scratch of audio*...

Cut to
1669966992968.png

Meghan - Harry was five when he discovered who his really father was.

Harry - It was traumatic: you know?. To know that you're life until that point had been a lie.

Meghan - His father wasn't Bigfoot .H found a more more shocking truth. Didn't you H?

Cut to
1669967242141.png

Meghan - How hard was it to learn you were part French?

Harry - That I could take. But to learn I was part Welsh was too much to take at first. I went a bit crazy. There was no counseling.

Meghan - Margaret Beaufort was so young. Her story is just like mine.

Cut to
1669967494895.png

Narrator - Determined to find their truth. They set out on a journey. A journey that would become.... the greatest love story ever told.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
"When the stakes are this high, wouldn't you want to hear it from us?"

Because 2 books, 2 podcasts, multiple interviews and the bombshell Oprah interview still did not change public opinion of you that you need to go out and film your whole lives for 18 months when you claim you just want privacy. Not sure how this is supposed to work at showing their story when its starts so late in the game (already left the RF so what is the focus) unless it is nothing but a one sided attack on people you know can't retaliate all because you were told no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.