Harry and Meghan #270 Deck The halls with Hermes blankets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If what Sarah Vine says is true, about this doc attacking Catherine ... well I'm lost for words. bleeping psycho's. Jealously, envy, percieved sleights ... geezus, whatever pretend therapy dimwit had obviously didn't work. Who the duck would do such a thing? What the hell has Catherine ever done two these lowlife cunts? It certainly says more about their own insecurities than it does about anything else ... Rachel has totally bleeping brainwashed the twit to not only to disown his family, but also attack them. I feel SICK. To think we actually were pleased these two were getting married ... Grifting on another bleeping level. I feel ashamed of myself, used ... by a pair of total cunts.

All of this ^^^^

From M’s nasty comment on Oprah talking about ‘waity Katie’ I’ve always felt there was a personal hatred of Kate by Megan.
Harry should be ashamed of himself, he knows what Kate went through at the start, for years she put up with tit and he saw it first hand and now he’s complicit in bullying her. For what bleeping reason???? What exactly has Kate done?? Feminist markle… my arse she is.

Regarding the ‘where are you from’? In my experience its only this country where that is a loaded question. I’ve lived all over the world and one of the first question I always ask people on meeting is where are you from? Regardless of the colour of their skin, makes no difference. Never been a problem until I moved here.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Episode 1

Meghan - she just kept asking me where I was from.

Cut to Lady Susan Hussey...
View attachment 1776442

Cut to
Meghan - I told her, but she just kept asking where I was really from. I couldn't stop her. She was a monster.

Harry - It was Lady Susan and Papa that killed my Mama.

Meghan - But you'll always have me H. You'll always have me.

Cut to
View attachment 1776419

Cut to
Harry - We moved around a lot when I was young. I had no stability. No sense of place. Sndringham, Balmoral, Windsor, Buck House, one of Mama's boyfriend's bedsits, I didn't know where I was.

Meghan - Until you met me H. Until you met me.

Harry - Until I met you mistress Meg... *scratch of audio*...

Cut to
View attachment 1776422

Meghan - Harry was five when he discovered who his really father was.

Harry - It was traumatic: you know?. To know that you're life until that point had been a lie.

Meghan - His father wasn't Bigfoot .H found a more more shocking truth. Didn't you H?

Cut to
View attachment 1776428

Meghan - How hard was it to learn you were part French?

Harry - That I could take. But to learn I was part Welsh was too much to take at first. I went a bit crazy. There was no counseling.

Meghan - Margaret Beaufort was so young. Her story is just like mine.

Cut to
View attachment 1776433

Narrator - Determined to find their truth. They set out on a journey. A journey that would become.... the greatest love story ever told.
" Meghan - But you'll always have me H. You'll always have me. "
- said in a Jack Nicholson / The Shining "You've *ALWAYS* been the caretaker" way

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Director: “Meghan, one tear, left eye …go!”

Meghan: “ Give me three seconds…” ( laughs knowingly)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So what is the law regarding recording conversations in the UK without the other parties consent?! Just thinking if they are trying to go after Kate and recording phone conversations while they were here, how does the law protect people in being used in this way?

Wonder if they will come up with text at the end saying "We reached out to Buckingham Palace for comment but they declined"

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"When the stakes are this high, wouldn't you want to hear it from us?"

Because 2 books, 2 podcasts, multiple interviews and the bombshell Oprah interview still did not change public opinion of you that you need to go out and film your whole lives for 18 months when you claim you just want privacy. Not sure how this is supposed to work at showing their story when its starts so late in the game (already left the RF so what is the focus) unless it is nothing but a one sided attack on people you know can't retaliate all because you were told no.
Never ,
Never mind the quality,feel the width.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
2C8B901F-E5E5-4E70-9393-90A699E9B2CE.png

But you see here… it doesn’t matter how many dislikes it got. Netflix for traffic 1.7million view a stark difference from the other trailer. It’s already a win for them. Just stop watching the trailer and maybe don’t watch the documentary. They thrive on the attention. People kept giving them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I would ask Shouty to have some decorum when she refers to Lady Susan thusly, however there's a reason she's known as Shouty.
I could be irritated by what she's said in this tweet but am actually cooing to myself, imagining being able to share a live broadcast space with her :devilish:

1669969356755.png

View attachment 1776466
But you see here… it doesn’t matter how many dislikes it got. Netflix for traffic 1.7million view a stark difference from the other trailer. It’s already a win for them. Just stop watching the trailer and maybe don’t watch the documentary. They thrive on the attention. People kept giving them.
This.
I'm so glad our wonderful @JAR21 saved the trailer to the wiki here. I did bring it up on youtube but paused it on one second - just needed to down vote it for myself, civil duty and all ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think it's hugely significant that Sarah Vine mentioned the moonbump in her article. This would never have happened a year ago so it would appear that something has changed since the Queen’s death.

Has the injunction been lifted? Nobody mentions it in the comments though which is odd because I think many people suspect about the faked pregnancies now.

Perhaps the revelation that Smegz used a moonbump and there are many unanswered questions about the flatpacks is not going to be the bombshell exposure that we hoped it would be?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Thank you to Who’sYerDaddy for starting the new thread.
Also thanks NorthernValkyrie for the recap.

Congratulations DanDanTheIceCreamMan on the thread title.

Just read that the gruesomes puck official trailer for Nutflux docuseries was under a million views in 10 hours.
Also there are rumours the dislike was disabled. But there were a lot of mocking comments under it.

Watched a show called Miss Scarlet and the Duke and enjoyed it. It has lovely costumes.
We seem to be getting move UK detective series.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here's a clue to my level of sophistication ...

If you said Hermes to me, I'd have thought parcel delivery. I had no idea there was a blanket company with that name - until today.

I've looked online and JESUS !!! they are expensive 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thanks for starting a new thread @Who'sYerDaddy. I haven't finished the last thread yet but as it is the 2nd of December it's time for another door on the advent calendar to be opened ........

After producing yesterday's luuuuverly (not) trailer, Smeg's decided this was the gift for H behind today's door ......

51WZqikFSmL.jpg

May she spend many happy hours listening to him practise!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I will, for sure, not watch the Keeping Up with the Harkles on NF. Ignore and not contribute to their numbers is the beat way to address the idiot duo. The funny thing is: if you look at the photo they used of Catherine with a serious face, Meghan doesn't look much nicer. Smeg shared a photo that doesn't flatter herself at all, just to spite the POW. That's how hateful she is.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
View attachment 1776466
How much of it is bots?
And Netflix have shot themselves in the foot by having adverts before the video begins, so people can down-vote it without without having to see the content.
I doubt they are getting much ad revenue, because I doubt many of those down votes let the add play through.

The test will be when they start deleting comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Where's Mr markle snr? Wish he would come on out and really tell everyone about this witch once and for all.

Reactions: 29
All this stuff the horrible two are releasing. They think they are playing the sympathy card but it’s really the mockery card.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.